Abby5

Sep 6, 2022
Hello, Im in chapter 8 in the scene where Lena Ivy and Holly are chatting and drinking, and acording to the guide I should get the option to have an scene of LenaxHolly but I have the option blurred out, What I can do to activate that scene? My Lena is still in a relationship with Ian, should I use a cheat?
I don't think Lena will fool around with Holly so long as she is with Ian.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It's pretty clear, from the way the latest chapters have been written, that Ivy is a second half of game or late game sexual partner, as far as Ian is concerned. A deliberately hard-to-get character for the male protagonist.
All while having to deal with Cringe Lord Jeremy making an ass of himself, not to mention him looking desperate just to sleep with Ivy.

It's some serious S-Tier bullshit... I've suffered long enough.

kacas

Mar 14, 2020
Maybe voters really like corruption of female characters. So seeing Cindy be made to cheat or Holly become more sexual or Lena's many corruption paths are all the things that are popular. Ian then is just a means to an end to see the corruption, so that's why he isn't popular to these voters.
Could be it, but wouldn't this voters like the men who participate or cause the corruption aswell?
If the most important thing is the corruption of the female character then they could vote for both MCs. The thing is if the story that you get most invested in is the one with cindy then in this game your favorite protagonist to play should be ian, no?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Could be it, but wouldn't this voters like the men who participate or cause the corruption aswell?
If the most important thing is the corruption of the female character then they could vote for both MCs. The thing is if the story that you get most invested in is the one with cindy then in this game your favorite protagonist to play should be ian, no?
Even if you prefer Lena's part, you have to play Ian's. So you can still vote for the females, even though Cindy is exclusive to Ian (but not Holly)

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
XSilentX one more thing if you are going to be couple with Lena than Ian is going to break things off with Alison and Emma if you are on their route Other wise Ian will continue. One recommendation if I may, make save at major branching choices like switching from one character to Other and Big decisions like going in relationship with Lena or keep dating, Working with Seymour 2nd time. These kinda choices.
Thank you will do that.

Reactions: | Vee |

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
It's pretty clear, from the way the latest chapters have been written, that Ivy is a second half of game or late game sexual partner, as far as Ian is concerned. A deliberately hard-to-get character for the male protagonist.
Do we have any word of god for how many chapters there will be by the end?

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Do we have any word of god for how many chapters there will be by the end?
I don't think Eva has a strict chapter count set, since she's kinda coming up with the storyline as she goes along, with scenes in mind to write around, and a general idea of where she wants to go. Last I heard from one of her Q&As, she thinks it'll be up to 20 chapters max, but likely fewer than that.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I don't think Eva has a strict chapter count set, since she's kinda coming up with the storyline as she goes along, with scenes in mind to write around, and a general idea of where she wants to go. Last I heard from one of her Q&As, she thinks it'll be up to 20 chapters max, but likely fewer than that.
I'm sure she's already longing to start on her next simple single-MC story with comparatively rudimentary routing choices and a cast of 10-12 (tops) recurring characters.

Last edited:

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I'm sure she's already longing to start on her next simple single MC story with comparatively rudimentary routing choices and a cast of 10-12 (tops) recurring characters.
Eva's itching to go back to the classic no-so-branching f95 storyline style.

You have amnesia. Time to go to class.
Will you, Player Chad LongDick, have sex with Bland BigBoobs? (Yes/No)
Will you have sex with Different Haircolor BigBoobs? (Yes/No)
Will you have sex with your MotherSister BigBoobs? (Yes/No)
Game Over.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Eva's itching to go back to the classic no-so-branching f95 storyline style.

You have amnesia. Time to go to class.
Will you, Player Chad LongDick, have sex with Bland BigBoobs? (Yes/No)
Will you have sex with Different Haircolor BigBoobs? (Yes/No)
Will you have sex with your MotherSister BigBoobs? (Yes/No)
Game Over.
Who leaked you my game in development, bro? :mad:

rj677

May 30, 2020
That wouldnt be a problem under normal circumstances... Look at Jessica, shes a late game sexual partner that up until now hasnt gotten a lot of content so we are just starting getting to know her ;)

However, Eva has been teasing us with Ivy since chapter 1 and it took Ian until chapter 10 to just touch Ivy :HideThePain:...Of course only Ivy could have a scene with Ian that had a head between her legs, mounting and some rough choking and still wasnt sex :HideThePain::devilish:. Maybe now with the peoplegram swap we Ivy fans can get something :WeSmart:

Shes not being "hard to get", she just hasnt had a chance to get some action with Ian yet :KEK:... Hard to get for Ian would be Louise (at least before the last chapter where she just accepted a 3some out of nowhere :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:)

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes