| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
"It's not cheating because it's a girl" is the dumbest argument I have ever heard to justify cheating.
This is next level facepalm.
It's dumb argument! I agree! Still it is THIS exact way in-game and is pretty much implemented in every Lena lesbian route. But all these "It's a girl" are marked as cheating(not sure about Louise). SerHawkes is pointing how it is in-game. And I agree with SerHawkes, Ian is contained to know that Lena is into girls with possibility of future participation alongside Lena as both will be benefitting this arrangement as Ian can get access to girls with which Lena is involved and Lena can get access to girls which Ian is involved. IF girls in both case want that. It's a win-win for both as Lena with Ian get to enjoy other girls.

Now If it would've been a dude and Ian may have behave differently. BUT the situation is complex and Ian should've made Lena(hypocrite) realize that "It's dumb argument Lena(hypocrite)!" :cautious:

Last edited:

Tidus Black

Dec 20, 2021
game translated
english
game translated to PT_BR and Spanish + apk

Our Red String [Ch. 11 Final] [PT_BR] [ES] + mod
+ (apk) [PT_BR][ES] + JDMOD

português -br
jogo traduzido para PT_BR e Espanhol + apk

+ (apk) [PT_BR][ES]+ JDMOD
tenho mais traduções no meu serve do discord

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Is there a way to beat Jeremy in chapter 10? or it is not yet implemented and my statistics are high.
If you're talking about the tournament sparring session than no I don't think you can yet. Ian wont be able to beat him until the actual event would be my guess.

• Sad
Reactions: Birdnman993

ken12567

Dec 17, 2018
Has anyone got a save for the two alison scenes not in the gallery? I cba to play all the way through again to find them

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
I actually want a solo path with Louise withiut threesome.

Louise seems bitter if she learns Jeremy is cheating on her, and despite her flaws the girl is crushing it in college so she has brains. It would be interesting if Ian's relationship with her would be substantially different than his with Cindy. Cindy practically requires you to agree with and support her in EVERYTHING for her to like you. Louise comes off as a bit needy, but the good thing is she does not seem like she would cheat on her partner since she was devastated when she learned Jeremy did.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
game translated
english
game translated to PT_BR and Spanish + apk

Pixeldrain + (apk) [PT_BR][ES] + JDMOD

português -br
jogo traduzido para PT_BR e Espanhol + apk

Pixeldrain + (apk) [PT_BR][ES]+ JDMOD
tenho mais traduções no meu serve do discord

Wheres the English Android mod version?

Edit: Found a modded Apk that states 10.3v Chapter 11 Final. Is that the right one?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes