rj677

May 30, 2020
Q&A mentioned there will be a lot more threesomes coming soon. It would make sense to have IanXLena involved in more threesomes after the one with Louise, unless that being said EK goes full on cuck mode for Ian.
Well, after Eva started with THE LEAST realistic 3some of them all in the IanxLenaxLouise when Louise can be in it even on a playtrough where Lena chooses Ivy over her every time, Lena isnt interested in doing some lesbomancy with Louise (Im replaying The Witcher games :devilish::devilish:), Louise gets soaking wet after just 2 interactions with Ian AND shes still in a relationship with Jeremy...

So yeah, EVERY 3some is on the table right now... Even IanxLenaxGillian is possible after that stupid ass Louise 3some :rolleyes:. Hell, even a IanxNatxJess is possible after that one since they would both still have more relationship with Ian going in to that 3some :sneaky::sneaky:.

Ian can get with:
  1. Holly
  2. Alison
  3. Lena
  4. Minerva
  5. Emma
  6. Cindy
  7. Louise
82ol7t.jpg

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Well, after Eva started with THE LEAST realistic 3some of them all in the IanxLenaxLouise when Louise can be in it even on a playtrough where Lena chooses Ivy over her every time, Lena isnt interested in doing some lesbomancy with Louise...
Yes! Exactly! It was best opportunity to bring Ivy to Ian's table BUT Louise still makes sense but just a surprise as she is JUST A TOY A.K.A no threat of stealing Ian.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Well, after Eva started with THE LEAST realistic 3some of them all in the IanxLenaxLouise when Louise can be in it even on a playtrough where Lena chooses Ivy over her every time, Lena isnt interested in doing some lesbomancy with Louise
Yes! Exactly! It was best opportunity to bring Ivy to Ian's table BUT Louise still makes sense but just a surprise as she is JUST A TOY A.K.A no threat of stealing Ian.
Eva's train of thought
io0w.jpg

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Now this is a threesome im sure is going to happen.
If EK wants to make the patreons happy she should have that cuck Ian fapping in the corner.
You know, i don't remember this really mentioned in the thread, but...

1697424130460.png

... i'd like to draw attention to the way that chair is facing.

Lena has been prepared to... satisfy these Patreons from day one. :sneaky:

rj677

May 30, 2020
Fixed it.
Look, I get what both of you are saying... We all know why Louise is the "worst female character" and why it would become the "most uninteresting, uncompelling, boardline grounds for war criminal 3some": Louises personality and how she was written fucking sucks... Shes a jealous lesbian who bitches moans and sulks when something doesnt go well and she even might be described as bit crazy. WE GET IT.

However, seeing as Ian doesnt know any of those problems that Louise has, would he or anyone that doesnt know her shity personality refuse a 3some with THIS:

2023-08-10 (16).png 2023-08-10 (19).png
Shes HOT and a perfect submissive :devilish::sneaky:. 2 attributes I would definitely want on a 3some :devilish:

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Look, I get what both of you are saying... We all know why Louise is the "worst female character" and why it would become the "most uninteresting, uncompelling, boardline grounds for war criminal 3some": Louises personality and how she was written fucking sucks... Shes a jealous lesbian who bitches moans and sulks when something doesnt go well and she even might be described as bit crazy. WE GET IT.

However, seeing as Ian doesnt know any of those problems that Louise has, would he or anyone that doesnt know her shity personality refuse a 3some with THIS:

View attachment 3009913 View attachment 3009911
Shes HOT and a perfect submissive :devilish::sneaky:. 2 attributes I would definitely want on a 3some :devilish:
Uninteresting, uncompelling? Sorry couldn't understand any of it because who on earth bother what personality does a fuck toy had. The threesome was simply Lena serves Ian some extra fun by bringing in her fuck toy to play with :whistle:

Reactions: axy2 and | Vee |

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
In my experience the Holly thing is happening entirely on Lena's side if Ian and Holly didn't get together, and Ian only ever shows interest in it (and Holly) if he's picked Holly over Lena. So it'd be pretty jarring for Ian to suddenly start talking about fucking Holly when they've never interacted as anything more than casual friends per player's choice. But i guess we'll see.
I meant in broad sense, not Holly particularly. But now that you mentioned, it's kind of weird that all the ian_go_holly stuff stops if you don't go with her to the book fair. I mean, realistically, a girl like Holly interested in Ian wouldn't stop just because he can't go with her because it coincides with his friend's birthday. But in game, you're right.

Don't do it! Don't give them ideas!
We're already pretty bummed on Cindy and Holly being exclusively on different paths.
The Cindy or Holly thing always looked arbitrary to me. I mean, Cindy and Holly have almost no interactions at all, it would have made more sense to split Cindy and Alison or Cindy and Emma if you want to simplify future number of variables to take into account writing scenes.

The only meaning I can think of is establishing Ian/Cindy as a path of sacrifice. You have first to sacrifice possible advancement in your writing dream (because going with Holly does make sense even if you are not romantically interested in her at all) and it would also mean in the future sacrificing your frienships with the group.

These two are the ones i really want,it sucks EK pretty much forces Lena to have a bad interaction with Cindy in the epilogue:cautious:
Tbh their mutual dislike is one of the reasons that would make that threesome extra hot. A chad Ian able to get both of them to endure the presence of the other in order to please him and them competing for his attention... that's like the ultimate chad achievement.

Well, after Eva started with THE LEAST realistic 3some of them all in the IanxLenaxLouise when Louise can be in it even on a playtrough where Lena chooses Ivy over her every time, Lena isnt interested in doing some lesbomancy with Louise (Im replaying The Witcher games :devilish::devilish:), Louise gets soaking wet after just 2 interactions with Ian AND shes still in a relationship with Jeremy...

So yeah, EVERY 3some is on the table right now... Even IanxLenaxGillian is possible after that stupid ass Louise 3some :rolleyes:. Hell, even a IanxNatxJess is possible after that one since they would both still have more relationship with Ian going in to that 3some :sneaky::sneaky:.
I don't think is the least realistic 3some. Louise is convenient as her flatmate and as someone she already had sex with or another 3some with Jeremy. It's also pretty clear that Lena doesn't see her as a threat that could steal Ian or Mike from her. Ivy would be the other obvious option for Lena and I can see why she would see her as a more problematic choice.

It's true that Louise's reactions to Ian seem forced because of their very limited interactions. Sometimes the game works better for me if I assume some off-screen interactions between the characters. Plenty of time is skipped in game.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes