DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
It would be a collective win for everyone if Axel ended up with Cindy. The group doesn't have to deal with either of them anymore, Cindy gets a solid foundation to her modeling career, and Axel has a new person to obsess over.
Not a win for Ian. Who else is Ian gonna cuck Wade with? Perry?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Speaking of Marcel. WTF happened to Axel after he pushed him at the WC? Lena straightaway went home after that incident. Would've loved to see Marcel beat the shit out of him or finger fuck his ass.:CAKE:
I would have loved for him to beat up Axel and then Marcel to have wild anal sex with Lena and when he was about to finish he ejaculated on Axel's face full of blood and for Lena to take a selfie and publish it as the best date of my life, that would be like romantic sex of revenge and humiliation? :unsure: o_O:love::LOL:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I would have loved for him to beat up Axel and then Marcel to have wild anal sex with Lena and when he was about to finish he ejaculated on Axel's face full of blood and for Lena to take a selfie and publish it as the best date of my life, that would be like romantic sex of revenge and humiliation? :unsure: o_O:love::LOL:
Or maybe, just maybe; Axel is knocked out on the filthy WC floor. Marcel makes Lena go on all fours with her sex just above Axel's face. Marcel is pounding her hard with all their juices flowing down on Axel's beat-up face. He finishes inside her and tells to spurt out his cum on Axel's face. Then tells her to take a pic kissing his BBC over Axel's bloody wet cum ridden face. Tagging "Best day ever". How is that for humiliation?

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Let's see if I understand, depending on the wild anal sex that Marcel has with Holly in the next update ( :rolleyes::rolleyes:), could we see Holly do her dance in the pipe routine in a wheelchair?:unsure::geek::LOL::LOL:
Quivering and sobbing apologies to disagree....but Marcel is too paternalistic to be rough with Holly....it will be one of his monster friends while Marcel is in the bathroom during a barbeque.

Reactions: SearingFive

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Or maybe, just maybe; Axel is knocked out on the filthy WC floor. Marcel makes Lena go on all fours with her sex just above Axel's face. Marcel is pounding her hard with all their juices flowing down on Axel's beat-up face. He finishes inside her and tells to spurt out his cum on Axel's face. Then tells her to take a pic kissing his BBC over Axel's bloody wet cum ridden face. Tagging "Best day ever". How is that for humiliation?
Sounds like Sigma Body Axelia Queen is being Trapped in his own humiliation traps :KEK: :KEK: , Poor Axel (Not so Poor) he will cry for Eternity :LOL::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Dont give EK ideas,man...
This woman will do anything for us to like the geek except giving us the scene we all want wich is the geek getting BLACKED.
I don't know, we have to wait for the update that comes out next week in 2077 to know, maybe by that year we will be a collective stupid artificial intelligence and we can enjoy the update while we destroy the world, right? :unsure: :unsure:

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
It would be good for the story if the next update expands Gillian's role in the story. Ethan is going on a vacation, true, but I would love for Lena to interact with Gillian in some capacity. How would Lena react to her? How would Lena think about Gillian's infidelity, if Lena herself is cheating on Ian? How would Lena think about Gillian and her boyfriend who is possibly Lena's lover too? I'd love for us to play as Lena and choose to act kindly or hostilely to Gillian. Not only would this add much needed relationship progression, it would also please the fetish lovers if cheating Lena starts having dirty thoughts concerning Ian, Gillian, (Mike), and Axel.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
It would be good for the story if the next update expands Gillian's role in the story. Ian is going on a vacation, true, but I would love for Lena to interact with Gillian in some capacity. How would Lena react to her?
Damn, the update will be long asf then if she adds another side story in the mix. Lena/Gillian never spoke to each other. To even initiate the content that you mentioned, we will need some story progression and more foundation to make them talk to each other. This would put Gillian on a major character role.
How would Lena think about Gillian's infidelity, if Lena herself is cheating on Ian? How would Lena think about Gillian and her boyfriend who is possibly Lena's lover too? I'd love for us to play as Lena and choose to act kindly or hostile to Gillian.Not only would this add much needed relationship progression, it would also please the fetish lovers if cheating Lena starts having dirty thoughts concerning Ian, Gillian, (Mike), and Axel.
Maybe she catches Lena blowing Mike at the club and initiates a verbal/physical catfight. That would be bliss to watch those three cheaters getting their panties in a bunch. :KEK: Or maybe even start a 3-way for a cuck Ian path where Mike takes all the girls from him. Actual fuckfest of a relationship, if we even can call that a relationship. This path reeks of fetish and drama pandering and nothing else. How much can you humiliate Ian, how much of a degen can Lena be? So on and so forth. Didn't EK say that Gillian will have no/less content.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes