Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
No, they're bitching about "no update REEEEEEE" because she hasn't dropped something at the snap of their fingers.
What can be the reason for the No Updates so far, Not even the alarm getting late? Is it the reason that Ian takes too many Steroids that his Dick shrinks a lot so he can't have sex anymore? :unsure: or Lena thought She can handle so much fuss around her life so Seat under the Bridge and didn't come back after that?:unsure::LOL::KEK:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Maybe because Eva has been silent for 4 weeks already, which is an absolute record, before this silence was no more than 17-20 days and ended with a status update? People have a legitimate right to worry.
It's true that members have the right to ask when it's coming, get desperate, create conspiracy theories and look at an image of Ivy saying "when my love" so that someone makes a meme that says "how do we tell them", right? :unsure: o_O:LOL:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
No, they're bitching about "no update REEEEEEE" because she hasn't dropped something at the snap of their fingers.
Everyone who's quoted your message has been talking about the lack of communication from Eva. One month of radio silence. No explanations, no excuses, no updates on the progress, just silence. You complaining about people "bitching" when they're really just curious as to what the fuck is going on is just your way of telling to us to "shut the fuck up" and be perfectly ok with no communication.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's true that members have the right to ask when it's coming, get desperate, create conspiracy theories and look at an image of Ivy saying "when my love" so that someone makes a meme that says "how do we tell them", right? :unsure: o_O:LOL:
When Eva was silent for two weeks in a row in 2022, there was real drama and a battlefield. This was after the release of the Stan Update during the development of Chapter 10. Before this, updates was pretty fast delivered, and the sudden increase in the cycle shocked many.
Two groups "dev milker" and "dev white knight" fought in a fierce battle. It was a fun time, for everyone except mods, who had to clean it all up.
It's surprisingly calmer now. Even I have a position - if it dies, so be it.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: ffive and | Vee |

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
When Eva was silent for two weeks in a row in 2022, there was real drama and a battlefield. This was after the release of the Stan Update during the development of Chapter 10. Before this, updates was pretty fast delivered, and the sudden increase in the cycle shocked many.
Two groups "dev milker" and "dev white knight" fought in a fierce battle. It was a fun time, for everyone except mods, who had to clean it all up.
I have mine who is on vacation tanning her ass on some beach totally disconnected and having a good time, I have patience and trust in her work when EK returns and publishes her update I will enjoy it, in the meantime I will enjoy another title, I will spend time with the family and I'll go for a walk to prevent my ass from freezing :geek:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Damn, the update will be long asf then if she adds another side story in the mix. Lena/Gillian never spoke to each other. To even initiate the content that you mentioned, we will need some story progression and more foundation to make them talk to each other. This would put Gillian on a major character role.
I think it'd be fairly simple to arrange -- Lena and Gillian have already seen each other and know who they are. You'd only need Lena to spot Gillian during another of her bartending shifts at the club, and either have option there to approach her, or Gillian approach Lena herself. Gillian might want to know what Ian's new girlfriend is like, if she's parted with Ian on friendly terms.

Gillian interacting with Holly on the other hand (if Holly is Ian's new girlfriend) would be a bit more difficult.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Damn! I've been absent for few days, came back and Still no news:WaitWhat:! Now that's concerning!
Either EK's Health is compromised(can be due to exhaustion or something else) or She went ahead to focus on Steam release albeit saying in "1st status report of the year"
  • Business stuff: The part I hate dealing with, but that needs to be done. I've been talking about a Steam release for years now, but so far I haven't found someone reliable that could provide some marketing services to do it in an optimized way and such. I need to look into it seriously, but that would mean taking some time off development and I can't leave that alone for long, otherwise I'm afraid I will lose track of everything (and the longer I take to release the more stressful things become). But I'll get around that and other management stuff at some point!
Who knows:rolleyes:?

Still her mods at the very least can inform/update. So, no excuse for this silence.
Why do I care, I'm just a dude from pirate site? Maybe bcz I'm invested in the story, duh!

Last edited:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
You'd only need Lena to spot Gillian during another of her bartending shifts at the club, and either have option there to approach her, or Gillian approach Lena herself.
Wasn't the bartending shift just a one-time thing? I thought Lena was just filling in for someone? Unless Ivy asks her to make it permanent.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
How many paths are you guys sitting on while we wait for next update? I have 4:
- Ian free for all, but main focus on Cindy casual sex and try to make sure she and Wade stay together
- Ian and Allison serious relationship with some fun like threesomes included
- Ian nerd refusing all wenches and simping for Lena, they are in relationship (Lena cheats on him :D )
- Ian and Holly serious relationship (will try to corrupt her if possible from this point)

Lena sort of fluctuates I don't care much what she does as long as it helps my Ian path. For example she doesn't go for Jeremy at first when I wanted Ian to be in relationship with her, or she keeps nice relationship with Robert to set up Holly later etc.

Even tho I am not into lesbians that much I might try to polish a pure lesbian path for Lena at some point since this game offer nices options for it. And for Ian maybe I would like to go after Jessica or Emma only path someday. What are you guys cooking up in your paths?

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
What are you guys cooking up in your paths?
IanxLena "wholesome". They only ever fool around with each other, plus the two kisses between Holly and Lena. Hoping this one leads to a loving throuple with Holly. The Holly Trinity has been my dream from the beginning.

Chad IanxHolly, but he's sleeping with absolutely everyone else he can get away with, including hate fucking Minerva.

IanxLena NSA everybody banging everybody as much as possible.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
How many paths are you guys sitting on while we wait for next update? I have 4:
- Ian free for all, but main focus on Cindy casual sex and try to make sure she and Wade stay together
- Ian and Allison serious relationship with some fun like threesomes included
- Ian nerd refusing all wenches and simping for Lena, they are in relationship (Lena cheats on him :D )
- Ian and Holly serious relationship (will try to corrupt her if possible from this point)

Lena sort of fluctuates I don't care much what she does as long as it helps my Ian path. For example she doesn't go for Jeremy at first when I wanted Ian to be in relationship with her, or she keeps nice relationship with Robert to set up Holly later etc.

Even tho I am not into lesbians that much I might try to polish a pure lesbian path for Lena at some point since this game offer nices options for it. And for Ian maybe I would like to go after Jessica or Emma only path someday. What are you guys cooking up in your paths?
These are the only routes I play.
  1. IanxIvy :cautious::rolleyes::oops::confused::(:WutFace:
  2. IanxLena couples + jump from Alison to Emma path from Club choice between them + Lena lesbo only + Minerva route + Reject Alison later when she Invites:LOL::ROFLMAO:
  3. IanxLena no couples + jump from Alison to Emma path from Club choice between them + Lena lesbo only + Minerva route + Reject Alison later when she Invites:ROFLMAO: :KEK:
  4. Ian's destruction route :oops:- IanxLena no couple + IanxCindy casual+ jump from Alison to Emma path from Club choice between them+ Lena lesbo only + Minerva route + Reject Alison later when she Invites:devilish:
  5. IanxHolly (will play later):BootyTime:
I only checked Cherry and Jess route for sex scenes but not playing them as they are not in my saves.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
The good times, I remember when we fought on the battlefield, our battle was legendary

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Wasn't the bartending shift just a one-time thing? I thought Lena was just filling in for someone? Unless Ivy asks her to make it permanent.
It happened once but there's no reason it can't happen again, especially if Lena has done a good job and/or needs money (not having Seymour's contract etc) There were also some speculations that Ivy would offer Lena to work with her as a pole dancer as a follow-up, which would also place her in position to meet people at the club.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes