Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

lena and ivy tag team cindy as revenge :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: or lena and ivy slowly corrupt cindy and make her their slave and sell her body to solve the seymore money problems

the cindy ivy cat fight has to much potential

I think ivy willg et cindy into drugs or trick her somehow I dont trust ivy on cindy this woman will NEVER be friends :KEK: :KEK:

What about all the Girls Called out for Modeling Shoot :devilish: What do you think How much it will Spice up the Scenes , maybe we can get Modeling scenes Lena x Ivy x Cindy scenes :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
What about all the Girls Called out for Modeling Shoot :devilish: What do you think How much it will Spice up the Scenes , maybe we can get Modeling scenes Lena x Ivy x Cindy scenes :whistle:

This is not going to end very well :KEK:
Yes, also in any similar scenario I am sure it will end in a very hot lesbian sex scene, I would like it to be a threesome with Ian but Ivy has an confiscation of scenes that expires "????" :LOL: :LOL:
The thing about Ivy is she always wants to be the 'top' and hates being a 'bottom'. She did faceride both Lena and Holly. IDK but I get a gut feeling that she can dominate some physically superior men easily with her mental game. I believe she'll only be a 'bottom' if someone worthwhile comes along in her life.

Reactions: | Vee |

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
This is not going to end very well :KEK:

The thing about Ivy is she always wants to be the 'top' and hates being a 'bottom'. She did faceride both Lena and Holly. IDK but I get a gut feeling that she can dominate some physically superior men easily with her mental game. I believe she'll only be a 'bottom' if someone worthwhile comes along in her life.
You gain affection from her if you beat her in the impromptu grappling match as Ian. Take that for what you will.

Reactions: | Vee |

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

nah this would destroy cindy

all the cindy lovers would go malding :KEK: :KEK:

I mean imagin that photoshot ivy hates cindy (lena too) but ivy is her biggest rival and ivy would constantly push cindy to compete with her and because cindy would not want to lose vs ivy she would do slutty stuff that she normaly would not do to compete with ivy and be more sexy / the center of attention

that would basicly be a who can be more slutty contest (and that would drag cindy down we all know ivy would play with her like a cat with a mouse and would win that one)

I mean cindy is the kind of girl that would basicly snore coke just to be cooler than ivy/lena :KEK: :devilish: there is so much potential with there competing

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Isn't Jeremy's dick bigger than Axel's? You know deep down that the blush image is for Lena or Ian/Mike or a plot twist, Perry. :KEK:
yeah but jeremy is not as maxed out as axel I think axel is more of a antagonist and more chad than jeremy maybe ivy is 1 or 2 leauges above our eskimo brother :( :cry::cry:

axel has the GIGACHAD endboss stat card

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Pretty sure it's for Billy. After Ivy's party when Lena asks her if she likes him.
I checked the codes; it's flirt, sadly.
Python:
"You like him?":
            $ renpy.block_rollback()
            l "You like him?"
            $ fivy = "n"
            v "Well, yeah, he's cute."
            $ fivy = "flirt"
            v "And above all, he's an interesting friend to have."

• Hey there
Reactions: mommysboiii

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Not in my playthrough she doesn't. She surprises him with her strength, but he throws her off him, puts her in a choke hold, and is perfectly willing to choke the bitch out until she taps out. But no argument that Ivy would whip Holly's ass in a physical confrontation.
Ofc, I just save scummed that part to see the outcome. Ian did admit she was strong asf.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes