bauman

Sep 11, 2018
yeah I love cindy because she is like gillian 2.0 and this unobtainable main cheerleader (I can fix her troupe) but I dont think anyone has the best ending with cindy :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

I think cindy is a eva bait no happy endings just get baited into drama ,fuck your friendships as ian ,lose friends,.....

I think cindy is a HUGGE bait and people like her the most because she is this I can fix her megan fox archetype

no way she is not a bait I think all the blood is in your COCKS LADSSSSSSS:geek: cindy is a DEMON that consumes your soul :devilish:
There's zero chance any main character path in ORS has a pre-determined "bad" ending. It will depend entirely on player choice, as in GGGB, where even the corrupt Arthur and Thug Ash paths got an optional "happy" ending.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
But if with Lena I do a route with Mr potato head (Robert) until the end, wouldn't that be a bad ending? :unsure: :unsure:
Omg that is too much for poor Lena the Potato head wife, What if she got pregnant and have tons of Potato babies :eek: :eek: :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I was thinking about which path for you guys is the most infuriating to play. For me, it's Lena/Mike. Lena turns into the most stupid insufferable character for her blind one-sided love story with Mike. Her monologues and reasoning to love Mike are all out of whack. Wits = 5+ BTW :KEK:. EK should remove the wits skill point when dating Mike.
1707311697094.png
Just look at her!!!! look!!! pathetic degen face.:mad:
Python:
if lena_mike_dating:
if lena_wits = wits_has_left_the_chat:
                    "Too bad I couldn't control Mike the way I controlled Ian... He was the kind of guy who didn't let anyone tell him how to live."
                    "Well, maybe his stupid girlfriend... Why the hell had he chosen to be with her? She couldn't be as special as me..."

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I was thinking about which path for you guys is the most infuriating to play. For me, it's Lena/Mike. Lena turns into the most stupid insufferable character for her blind one-sided love story with Mike. Her monologues and reasoning to love Mike are all out of whack. Wits = 5+ BTW :KEK:. EK should remove the wits skill point when dating Mike...

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I was thinking about which path for you guys is the most infuriating to play. For me, it's Lena/Mike. Lena turns into the most stupid insufferable character for her blind one-sided love story with Mike. Her monologues and reasoning to love Mike are all out of whack. Wits = 5+ BTW :CAKE:. EK should remove the wits skill point when dating Mike.
View attachment 3333643
What are you talking about, I love that face on Lena's face "keep milking bitch", it's a shame she only did it with Mike the titsjobs, maybe Lena likes competition, right? :unsure: :love:

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I was thinking about which path for you guys is the most infuriating to play. For me, it's Lena/Mike. Lena turns into the most stupid insufferable character for her blind one-sided love story with Mike. Her monologues and reasoning to love Mike are all out of whack. Wits = 5+ BTW :KEK:. EK should remove the wits skill point when dating Mike.
View attachment 3333643
Face When you put the Vibrator and It hits your G spot and Lena's Brain Oozing :KEK::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
View attachment 3333643
Most infuriating path? A tie between Axel, Alison, and Louise mostly because they insist themselves upon Lena and Ian. (Yes I know I sound like Peter Griffin describing The Godfather but idc). With most characters, if you tell them to back off, they take a hint. With those 3... they reek of chaos, toxicity, and insecurity. Btw, here's something Alison said in chapter 3. Either this is an oversight from Eva or she wanted to make her a hypocrite. screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png
"Won't forced myself on someone who's not interested." :WaitWhat:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Most infuriating path? A tie between Axel, Alison, and Louise mostly because they insist themselves upon Lena and Ian. (Yes I know I sound like Peter Griffin describing The Godfather but idc). With most characters, if you tell them to back off, they take a hint. With those 3... they reek of chaos, toxicity, and insecurity. Btw, here's something Alison said in chapter 3. Either this is an oversight from Eva or she wanted to make her a hypocrite.
To be fair though, you can punish Louise for it muhaahahaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Most infuriating path? A tie between Axel, Alison, and Louise mostly because they insist themselves upon Lena and Ian. (Yes I know I sound like Peter Griffin describing The Godfather but idc). With most characters, if you tell them to back off, they take a hint. With those 3... they reek of chaos, toxicity, and insecurity. Btw, here's something Alison said in chapter 3. Either this is an oversight from Eva or she wanted to make her a hypocrite. View attachment 3333688 View attachment 3333689 View attachment 3333690
1707314829592.png
Ofc she is not interested. She directly goes for the kill with baby trapping. Look at her face :KEK: LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes