lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
A complete off-topic remark and I might find it stupid when I read myself Tomorrow (it is almost 1am on the island where I live atm and I have been drinking a lot of wine): I am watching the last season of American Horror Story, and I feel the character played by Kim Kashardian is pretty much the Ivy of the main character if she was Lena. The main character, an indie actress going mainstream thanks to an artful horror movie - supposedly- Carpenter-style and an oscar nomination, who would like to remain artistic and artful, and her PR best friend making her think about social media, likes and buzz.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: varpep

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
We get Minerva with a new hairstyle as well along the way, though I forget if that's from a variable dependent on whether she's sleeping with Ian, or if it just happens automatically. Either way she's another character, imo, with potential for a wardrobe and/or body change coming, perhaps based on Ian's relationship with her. Maybe wearing something a little sluttier if they're both into nasty & casual sex, or maybe something a little more classically milfy (more care in hair and makeup, accentuate her physical attributes with clothes but not advertise them) if she and Ian are building a loving relationship. We already have Lena noticing that Minerva's more engaged with Ivy's pole-dancing class if she's sleeping with Ian (though Lena doesn't know why she's working out harder), so that hints at an upcoming slimmer and toned body shape for Minerva.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive and bonerland

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I never believed I would write this ever, but she's actually very good. And I'm a Guy Maddin and Quay Brothers' fan.
Can't do it. I assume she's essentially playing herself, which isn't acting at all. Regardless, she exemplifies everything I hate about trash pop culture of the last two decades, famous for being famous, whose only original "talent" was being rich and trashy. Plus the fact that two generations of women have adopted that plastic Kardashian-face as a fashion option is unforgiveable.

I'll skip the season.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes