DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
To quote myself so I do not have to repeat it:
"Sometimes I am really amazed and baffled how many players here want to play a loser or douche Ian and the patreon side is even worse!"

Quod erat demonstrandum!:) Thanks for confirming my statement within hours!
I'm not going to play a character that's only going to be in a loyal, committed relationship. I'd just go outside and walk 5 meters to see that. It's either Ian fucking everyone and being a homewrecker, or he's a cucklord. There's no inbetween.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Just recently found this game and I like the idea. Is there a list of Ian paths with context? I've tried to search, but this games fanbase seems way more interested in Lena as their 'main' while Ian is my main, since I found a list of paths for Lena almost immediately.

Reactions: gds21 and varpep

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Just recently found this game and I like the idea. Is there a list of Ian paths with context? I've tried to search, but this games fanbase seems way more interested in Lena as their 'main' while Ian is my main, since I found a list of paths for Lena almost immediately.
There are too many paths to narrow it down.
Generally, if Ian focuses on one girl, he should get most scenes with her. If it varies then usually if he is romantic and devoted to her or if they are just casual fuckbuddies.

The most variances are with Lena, since it also depends how you develop Lena. Here they can be many things from vanilla lovers to chad and slut, cuck and dom, both as sluts...

Reactions: gds21 and varpep

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm not going to play a character that's only going to be in a loyal, committed relationship. I'd just go outside and walk 5 meters to see that. It's either Ian fucking everyone and being a homewrecker, or he's a cucklord. There's no inbetween.
This,either Ian is a chad or hes Lena bitch,"pure" saves make me sleepy:sleep:
Fortunately, that is not really true! A lot depends on how we play and some routes are hard to get, but you can get it! Just an example from one of my saves with Ian/Alison in a commited relationship, good friends with Lena and Holly. I got it both (with some small variance in decisions) on the what you call "pure" path and the one where the two have special "fun" like threesomes. So much for "pure is sleepy"!
screenshot0001.png

I usually prefer a mix of both. Sleeping around a fair bit but being loyal when it counts. Moderation is the key to enjoyment.
Quite true!

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Anything slutty Lena does at the nightclub is known by the people going there. Ian questions the same thing to Jeremy in which he replies “people talk”. Tbh, Lena can't hide anything at the club.
So if Lena doesn't fuck Axel at the club, cheating rumour can be avoided? I prefer cheating Lena/ Faithful Ian path but I rather Ian be oblivious to fact thn to be a cuck. It's no longer cheating if other party knows.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
>cindy, most popular female character by far
>completely absent from the entire chapter
This is just disappointing, honestly.
"Most popular character" maybe, but just for her looks. When it comes to her character, she is as interesting as dishwater. Even Bernd´s (the bread) worldfamous and largest woodchip wallpaper collection is vastly more interesting than Cindy ever will be. :)

• Haha
Reactions: varpep

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
So if Lena doesn't fuck Axel at the club, cheating rumour can be avoided? I prefer cheating Lena/ Faithful Ian path but I rather Ian be oblivious to fact thn to be a cuck. It's no longer cheating if other party knows.
Blowing Mike at his DJ booth, blowing someone else in the toilet and having sex with Axel/Jack. She'll get caught. You can try not to have sex with him at the club but I haven't played Axel's path tbh.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes