swiver

Sep 13, 2020
I fear at this point this is mostly just speculation about a potential route that might happen down the road. There's some small developments which make it a possibility (either Axel or Ivy effectively dominating Lena while we know these characters aren't into monogamy, Ivy potentially pressuring Lena into bringing Holly into a threesome when Lena and Holly has been "dating") but whether it becomes an actual thing is anyone's guess.
Thanks for explanation/disclaimer. Goud speculation though! It's funny being there while ORS is developing. GGGB was my first VN, introduced me to this whole world, but it had already been complete. Since then I've watche hundreds of games develop, and yes many wishlists and requests go understandably unfulfilled, but this IS the one developer I feel I can be optimistic about finding the most potential scenarios and making the fullest use of their story.

Or just an open relationship. Lena and Holly can both get with Mark already without any changes to their romance otherwise.
I was gonna straight up say "meh, if it ain't twisted or kinky in some way or another..." but wouldn't mind seeing that too.

Reactions: ffive

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
And yeah, it makes a plot where Lena has feelings for slutty Holly who will instead sneak into Ian's bedroom and bang him quite hillarious. Though obv. not for Lena. :sneaky:
This potential play option also underlines something else we can find out during the game and had quite a number of hints for. Wild Holly definitely planned her journey to sluttiness and had specific goals in mind.
It becomes clear that wild Holly acted on the belief, how mistaken she was on it depends on how we play Ian, that Ian prefers wild, slutty girls as GF. (and her development in this direction is also more probable if e.g. Ivy and Lena are slutty themselves)
Considering that even the normal and shy versions of Ian are impressed by Holly´s new confidence, style and playfulness, she was not totally wrong.
In some earlier posts I theorised on some possibilities how slut Holly develops further after ch.12. It seems my theory that if Holly becomes a couple with Ian now, she either bottles her slut side up for the bedroom or develops her wild side further in conjunction with what Ian likes/can abide with, is strenghtened by the option above.
Slutty Holly definitely had fun becoming how she is now and it is certain that parts of her newfound wildness are here to stay, but she had a specific goal in mind.

USANAMEdd

May 22, 2024
Unfortunatly my Ian start to know things which hes shouldn't know in last update. I only hope it will be fixed in full version.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes