SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Why should I choose the wimp cuck Ian choice? Especially if my Ian had obvious better staying power than Jeremy in the first threesome? The "asking who is better" choice is only in the game because EK likes cucking and cheating.

As I wrote before, not really. It depends on your other choices. I have a fully dedicated Alison in that path, who clearly prefers Ian, but has the blond hair and slutty clothes. It might be easier getting Alison to look like this as e.g. fuckbuddies, but you can have a dedicated romance with her and the same look.

Hi! I think you do not need to do that manually. You are asked in-game how you like her hair and sluttier clothes. You could e.g. telling Alison you like her other hair colour more, but to keep the new clothes. I am sure when we see Alison again in ch.13? she will revert her hair colour if we told her so. Or if you like her blond hair, it will stay.
Mommysboiii really likes revisiting failed artist Dave with cheating gf Eva path from GGGB. From what I've seen it's his preferred M.O.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hi! I think you do not need to do that manually. You are asked in-game how you like her hair and sluttier clothes. You could e.g. telling Alison you like her other hair colour more, but to keep the new clothes. I am sure when we see Alison again in ch.13? she will revert her hair colour if we told her so. Or if you like her blond hair, it will stay.
I'm not inherently against the blonde hair, but as mommysboii inferred above; there's an implication that Alison has become 'bimbofied' either by being single or by Jeremy's presence given the conditions, something I don't like, so I change it to ret-con Eva's vision.

Indeed, if in subsequent versions we can see more of a return to Alison non-bimbo persono while on girlfriend path that'll become unecessary.
Why should I choose the wimp cuck Ian choice? Especially if my Ian had obvious better staying power than Jeremy in the first threesome? The "asking who is better" choice is only in the game because EK likes cucking and cheating.
Exactly, it's one of those contrived choice prompts which says more about the writer than the characters. Notice, there's never a single choice prompt in the game which would dare suggest any lack of sexual prowess by say Jeremy or Axel. Lena never has any internal monologue choice thinking "Axel only knew how to pound away with no passion", because a core tenant of the cheating/cucking/bully fetish is the alpha status can never be endangered. Whereas, there are several internal dialogue choice options for Lena to praise their masculinities, often at the cost of Ian's.

-edit: Jack does have one such exchange at the club.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Mommysboiii really likes revisiting failed artist Dave with cheating gf Eva path from GGGB. From what I've seen it's his preferred M.O.
oh common I read the forum I already saw that you become slowly a connoisseur yursself:rolleyes::rolleyes:

like (just watching it for the sake of it:oops::oops:)

dont worry lads I just watch this BBC videos for project I DEFINITLY DONT GET A BONER!!!:mad::mad:

searingFive becomes a MAN OF CULTURE welcome to the team pal

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
I'm not inherently against the blonde hair, but as mommysboii inferred above; there's an implication that Alison has become 'bimbofied' either by being single or by Jeremy's presence given the conditions, something I don't like, so I change it to ret-con Eva's vision.

Indeed, if in subsequent versions we can see more of a return to Alison non-bimbo persono while on girlfriend path that'll become unecessary.
Exactly, it's one of those contrived choice prompts which says more about the writer than the characters. Notice, there's never a single choice prompt in the game which would dare suggest any lack of sexual prowess by say Jeremy or Axel. Lena never has any internal monologue choice thinking "Axel only knew how to pound away with no passion", because a core tenant of the cheating/cucking/bully fetish is the alpha status can never be endangered. Whereas, there are several internal dialogue choice options for Lena to praise their masculinities, often at the cost of Ian's.
fuck i become a eva simp:love::love:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again! As I mentioned before, I have a dedicated romance path with Alison and her having blond hair and the sluttier clothes. This is due most probably because of the threesome with Jeremy. So while there is some "Jeremy influence" here, I do not know if it is more than you like. Because my Ian in that path is a normal, confident Ian and while he and Alison like the threesomes, they are dedicated to each other.
And you can tell Alison if you like her new hair and clothes and there is some difference to be made! You can explicitely tell her you like her new bimbo look, but also that you like new hot look without any hint towards bimbo stuff! There is an important difference in that choice. With one you get the full bimbo path, with the other "just" Alison keeping her new look.

Exactly, it's one of those contrived choice prompts which says more about the writer than the characters.
I do not know how fat this sentence should be underlined, but full force! Like you, I like romance, sharing and swinging, everything above the table and fun for all! This forcing of cheating, deceit and hard cucking grates on my nerves quite a bit.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
oh common I read the forum I already saw that you become slowly a connoisseur yursself:rolleyes::rolleyes:

like (just watching it for the sake of it:oops::oops:)

dont worry lads I just watch this BBC videos for project I DEFINITLY DONT GET A BONER!!!:mad::mad:

searingFive becomes a MAN OF CULTURE welcome to the team pal
I am more into rough, the punishment scene was pretty good ngl.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
By only playing the most recent updates you have, effectively, navigated your game deftly dodging scenario fixes EK has retro-actively put in it.
Python:
# CHAPTER 12 PART 2

label chapter_twelve2:
//...
    if holly_ivy and lena_go_holly > 3:
        $ lena_go_holly = 3
This bit would ensure to switch off the trinity route for Holly who is under Ivy's influence, if you replayed your game from before you get Lena's POV in Ch.12

So yeah, you have a bugged save, and while you're reaping the benefits, there's no telling when/if this backfires and your game goes all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ok. I have so many different save routes that it's hard to justify playing each again with every subsequent update. So yeah, sometimes I'm going to weave through flags and other changes that EK implements in prior chapters. Although typically with each "final" update I do go through and create a new route, to try and catch some of those changes.

Reactions: ffive

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
I dislike kink shaming but I will never understand why anyone would want to share Lena with Wade of all people. If anything one of my favourite things to do as Ian is to seduce Cindy into cheating on Wade. Would sooner share Lena with Jeremy if anyone, atleast he's a bro and will send you the pictures after :LOL:
To be fair, if Ian and Lena don't have anything, Wade is probably the best option in the male dating pool for her. Think about it: Jeremy isn't a bad person but he's a playboy, Axel is cheating/manipulative/etc, Robert is a loser, Stan is an incel. Wade is just a dude who albeit unmotivated, is actually a nice guy, and let's be real Cindy is not entirely supportive of him pursuing his passion either.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
To be fair, if Ian and Lena don't have anything, Wade is probably the best option in the male dating pool for her. Think about it: Jeremy isn't a bad person but he's a playboy, Axel is cheating/manipulative/etc, Robert is a loser, Stan is an incel. Wade is just a dude who albeit unmotivated, is actually a nice guy, and let's be real Cindy is not entirely supportive of him pursuing his passion either.
That just really tells you how bad male options are for Lena. But I'm not sure how you can call Robert a loser and Wade "just a dude". I don't like Robert at all, I think I've never play his path further than the moment where you can break up with him and tell him that's because he's bad at sex. But Wade is just a more handsome and taller Perry, it's just sad.

• Sad
Reactions: NewSeal
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes