ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Last question, don't want to spam. Was this this solved ? Are these pictures in game or just base under bikiny layer. Haven't found aswer in thread.
Perhaps not "solved" but it's most likely because Lena's smallest bikini goes translucent, so in that scene you get to see most of this underlying base, while other bikini choices cover it up. There's a screenshot of it somewhere a few pages upthread.

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
I've been meaning to ask, but how much of an actual character is the black LI, Jeremy in this game?

Like, in GGGB Tyrone wasn't a fully realised LI like Eric, Dave, Jack or even Arthur. At the time I loved his "not a stereotypical thug" status, but was left wanting more then just the "BBC fetish and his trophy hookup" relationship setup.

Is Jeremy presented as a actual person or is he all fetish?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I've been meaning to ask, but how much of an actual character is the black LI, Jeremy in this game?

Like, in GGGB Tyrone wasn't a fully realised LI like Eric, Dave, Jack or even Arthur. At the time I loved his "not a stereotypical thug" status, but was left wanting more then just the "BBC fetish and his trophy hookup" relationship setup.

Sadly he's black so he's only here to be a fetish...

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021

Jeremy is a walking fetish that believes his own hype, instead of a genuine character.
Even when making the choices that looks like it's setting up a cucked storyline where he sends Ian pics and vids of him fucking Alison/Emma, the instant Ian shows any real interest in them they drop Jeremy like a hot potato.

Being Jeremy is suffering unless you make the worst(best?) choices possible to make Ian be a pathetic loser.

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Perhaps not "solved" but it's most likely because Lena's smallest bikini goes translucent, so in that scene you get to see most of this underlying base, while other bikini choices cover it up. There's a screenshot of it somewhere a few pages upthread.
Well but those are much hotter, especially posing.

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
oh, man... please send your save! I just can't get this final for Waves. The best one was putting sunscreen on Lena's breasts and aceptting Holly advances in the end.
I just played like this

-Ian plays shy and lena is making her move on him

-lena played like a slut

- when lena mastrubate DONT USE dildo just do it normally but think about holly( with dildo you dont get option to think about holly)

- sleep with ian but never go in relationship

- than with ian you sleep with holly on trip

- start dating her

- with lena choose ever heart option with holly and flirt with her/ try kiss her/heat options .....

You can take her to gym class and (corrupt her) dosent matter just depends if you prefer nerd holly or more sexy holly at the moment maybe it mattera in future ....maybe lena steals her away espacilly if she is huge slut

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You can take her to gym class and (corrupt her) dosent matter just depends if you prefer nerd holly or more sexy holly
If you are in a relationship with Holly as Ian, you can also "encourage" Holly several times to come out of her shell, which over time and with consistency leads towards a sexier Holly in a deep relationship with you.
If you want an even wilder Holly you can go the way towards slut Holly. Going by the current version of ORS, you can now become a couple with these version of Holly too. As we talked about it before, it seems wild Holly did so to become more attractive to some versions of Ian.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019

In Lena's POV, I would say that he is the BBC fettish but I think he gets some character development in Ian's POV. Even if he's mostly the bro sterotype, if you read between the lines you get that a lot of it is just overcompensating his insecurities. He seemed to be a "loser" back in highschool so he got buffed and started to behave as a player, but he also worries about Ian and tries to behave like a good friend (with debatable success).

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes