Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Sometimes it is really baffling what a part of the player base wants in ORS, "selling Lena in Dubai into slavery" or such similar s.... Especially without including the various differeant paths we have.
If Lena is on good or great terms with Seymour, this will definitely NOT happen, on those paths he is far too smitten with Lena.
I agree, but once in Dubai, Seymour will no longer be in a great position of power and Lena's enslavement will occur against his will. *sigh*
EDIT: While Seymour will be glad to see Lena controlled by the emirs, what I agree with is that he would not actually sell her to them. They would have to forcibly take her.

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I just want Seymour to do something,make Lena fuck someone while he watches or something.
Im bored of the "photoshoot" sessions he does,move the plot forward already,Evakiss:mad:
I agree, especially since the second interlude after the contract was less hot than the first, and was later amended to be even tamer. The first interlude (recall that no camera was used) after the contract was signed, was to me, the hottest scene of the entire game so far. The music and Lena's facial expressions were great. But it really is time to move it forward...perhaps one more shoot in front of Seymour's contacts with some of them directing the action, like in those virtual rooms people pay to enter to direct one person (usually male) to perform on another (usually a female). EK can go so far with this arc. I wonder why she moves it so slowly.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I think it'd be more correct to say Lena is smitten with Seymour if her disposition towards him is high, but this isn't necessarily reciprocal -- Seymour frequently makes use of a sprite literally named "evil" around her, even in this scenario.
This message of yours is well constructed. Seymour is smitten; but with Lena's sexual abilities to have him glut his evil sexual inclinations.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
They've teased the idea of Ian and his friends playing their band again twice now.
I'm still holding out hope for the band ending where Ian & Co + Lena form a new band and get so big Seymour can't do shit about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I agree, but once in Dubai, Seymour will no longer be in a great position of power and Lena's enslavement will occur against his will. *sigh*
EDIT: While Seymour will be glad to see Lena controlled by the emirs, what I agree with is that he would not actually sell her to them. They would have to forcibly take her.
I highly doubt that the dev will have anything forced on her because that's considered rape which is against Patreon's terms. You're really setting yourself up for disappointment.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I agree, especially since the second interlude after the contract was less hot than the first, and was later amended to be even tamer. The first interlude (recall that no camera was used) after the contract was signed, was to me, the hottest scene of the entire game so far. The music and Lena's facial expressions were great. But it really is time to move it forward...perhaps one more shoot in front of Seymour's contacts with some of them directing the action, like in those virtual rooms people pay to enter to direct one person (usually male) to perform on another (usually a female). EK can go so far with this arc. I wonder why she moves it so slowly.
Maybe there really is something to the theories that Seymour is Lena´s real Dad. If so, flying very much below the radar would be essential due to the Patreon selfcensored and as the current situation Seymour/Lena is photography/teasing/flirting EK is still in the green, no matter if true or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: varpep

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Maybe there really is something to the theories that Seymour is Lena´s real Dad. If so, flying very much below the radar would be essential due to the Patreon selfcensored and as the current situation Seymour/Lena is photography/teasing/flirting EK is still in the green, no matter if true or not.
I hope not; I would not find that scenario arousing. But there is plenty of incest in GGGB. While I am not aroused by incest, I do not understand why it is considered taboo since it is a game the whole family can play.

Reactions: Priappus

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I highly doubt that the dev will have anything forced on her because that's considered rape which is against Patreon's terms. You're really setting yourself up for disappointment.
A token payment made to Lena would render her merely underemployed.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What i was getting at was, if you play Ian like that then he's nothing like "normal traditional dude" because that's hardly what guys are actually like.
Yeah most guys aren't little weasely bitches (outside of tech industry culture, sorry) - I'm still sore at Ian's options the first time he's given a decision re: wade.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I hope not; I would not find that scenario arousing. But there is plenty of incest in GGGB. While I am not aroused by incest, I do not understand why it is considered taboo since it is a game the whole family can play.
I do not know if it is correct ot not, but such a scenario would explain why Seymour´s path is still rather "tame" compared with most others for both Ian and Lena.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Possible; I hope not.
I have replayed the game again and again, and looking at the dialogs and comments, and Lena's recent confession in Never have I ever about her fantasy about her stepdad, I am now certain I was right and all here who dismissed the idea were wrong: Seymour is Lena's father. We will have a Darth Vader/Luke Skywalker moment by the end of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I have replayed the game again and again, and looking at the dialogs and comments, and Lena's recent confession in Never have I ever about her fantasy about her stepdad, I am now certain I was right and all here who dismissed the idea were wrong: Seymour is Lena's father. We will have a Darth Vader/Luke Skywalker moment by the end of the game.
LENA!!
ich-bin-dein-0aa708bd57.jpg ;);)

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Lena is so weird,she really wants to fuck her bald stepdad,what a freak:whistle:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Alternatively, EK was making fun of all people clinging to this silly theory. :sneaky:

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
I didn't follow this game for a while, to stacks many updates before i jump into it again, so, did Evakiss finally shows some loves to my man Ed or not? :KEK::KEK:

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes