ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Since Wade is about to cheat Cindy with Lena, he is also scum. He just didn't had the opportunity to show it until now.
I imagine if this was to happen, it'd be either after Lena telling him how Cindy cheated on him, or after he's already made up his mind to let Cindy go which can happen at the beach house (and potentially went through with that) So not exactly the same kind of situation.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Lena said to Ian that Wade was interested in a threesome and he is always lead on if Lena wants it.
Suppose we only get confirmations for these speculations in the next part.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Lena said to Ian that Wade was interested in a threesome and he is always lead on if Lena wants it.
Suppose we only get confirmations for these speculations in the next part.
I can't find any mention of Wade in Lena's talk with Ian about MMF threesome. Where do you get this idea from? It feels especially off given that Wade is officially still with Cindy at this point.

edit: wait, went to check and found it. Lena is teasing Ian about it later on the cuck path. But one, it's the cuck path so there is no telling how much of that Lena is just making up to tease Ian and two, it's explicitly in situation where Wade is single, not in relationship:
Python:
        l "Well, I'm beat. Let's go to sleep."
        i "Um... What were you and Wade taking about?"
        l "You're so nosy... We talked about this and that, and I also asked his opinion about threesomes..."
        i "Threesomes?"
        l "Yup. He's never done one, but he'd like to, of course, like any guy. Though a threesome with two men makes him a bit uneasy..."
        i "Well... Same as me."
        l "But hey, he didn't say no outright! As long as he's single, and the girl is me..."
        i "Is that what he said...?"
        l "What do you think? Would you have a threesome with Wade...?"

Last edited:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I can't find any mention of Wade in Lena's talk with Ian about MMF threesome. Where do you get this idea from? It feels especially off given that Wade is officially still with Cindy at this point.

edit: wait, went to check and found it. Lena is teasing Ian about it later on the cuck path. But one, it's the cuck path so there is no telling how much of that Lena is just making up to tease Ian and two, it's explicitly in situation where Wade is single, not in relationship:
Python:
        l "Well, I'm beat. Let's go to sleep."
        i "Um... What were you and Wade taking about?"
        l "You're so nosy... We talked about this and that, and I also asked his opinion about threesomes..."
        i "Threesomes?"
        l "Yup. He's never done one, but he'd like to, of course, like any guy. Though a threesome with two men makes him a bit uneasy..."
        i "Well... Same as me."
        l "But hey, he didn't say no outright! As long as he's single, and the girl is me..."
        i "Is that what he said...?"
        l "What do you think? Would you have a threesome with Wade...?"
The fact that the conversation with Wade is off-screen leads me to believe Lena is likely lying to tease Ian. Furthermore EK already established a precedence where present decision can affect the past. So maybe choosing for Lena to be interested in teasing Ian with Wade will retroactively make Wade a cheater and in other save that was never who he would be?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Lena only seeks confirmation of this from Ivy if she fucks Mike herself, but Ivy and Mike act the same around each other regardless of Lena's involvement, so it's pretty safe to assume they hook up no matter if Lena does as well.

this is how the scene at the club plays out:
Python:
    v "You liked the dance routine that goes with it, huh? Be sure to play that one when I get on stage!"
    mk "I won't let you down."
    $ fmike = "flirt"
    "Ivy slid her index finger playfully down Mike's chest before turning around."
    v "Oh, I'm sure you won't."
    v "Gotta get changed! Catch you later!"
    mk "I gotta check if the sound system's all good and ready. Have a good one, guys."
    j "Lucky guy..."
    l "What do you mean, \"lucky guy\"?"
    l "Do you think he and Ivy...? Have they hooked up?"
    j "Wha-?{w=0.3} No, I mean..."
    j "I don't know... They've been getting along lately, though."
    l "What about Mike's girlfriend? He still has one, right?"
    j "Yeah, um... As far as I know, he does have one."
    l "\"As far as you know?\""
    j "No, I mean, I do know for a fact he has a girlfriend..."
    j "I don't know if anything happened between him and Ivy, though. But damn, I wish she looked at me that way too."
    if lena_mike_dating:
        l "Yeah, I noticed it too..."
        "Ivy knew full well about my fling with Mike, and how much I liked him..."
//...
    else:
        l "Yeah, I got that impression too..."
        if lena_mike_sex:
            "I was in no position to judge, though. I had hooked up with Mike too, not that long ago."
//...
            else:
                "Was that the reason Ivy hadn't told me anything about it? Maybe Jeremy and I were just jumping to conclusions..."
        else:
            "I wouldn't be surprised if Ivy had actually slept with Mike. She probably couldn't care less that he had a girlfriend..."
//...
Yeah to me this sounds like Ivy is doing her normal thing of flirting with guys to get what she wants. I'm still leaning towards Ivy not being able to seduce him.

This could also just be the dev laying the drama groundwork of Mike arguing with his gf about his possible cheating where the culprits could be Lena/Ivy/neither.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
What a way to shift the blame of Lena being a horny flirty slut to Wade:KEK:
Its always two. The one who proposes and the one who accepts.

The fact that the conversation with Wade is off-screen leads me to believe Lena is likely lying to tease Ian. Furthermore EK already established a precedence where present decision can affect the past. So maybe choosing for Lena to be interested in teasing Ian with Wade will retroactively make Wade a cheater and in other save that was never who he would be?
While Lena teases Ian alot about potential hookups, in this case she had a discussion with Wade about this. Its beyond "Wade seems to enjoy caressing me at the beach, should we have a threesome with him?"

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
it's explicitly in situation where Wade is single, not in relationship:
Sure? Not 100% if I save Wade/Cindy on that run, but I'm almost always doing it, so I had the impression that Wade always agrees to the threesome.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Sure? Not 100% if I save Wade/Cindy on that run, but I'm almost always doing it, so I had the impression that Wade always agrees to the threesome.
He always displays interest but also always stipulates the condition it's if he's not in relationship. It's literally in the script i've quoted:

ante550t

Nov 27, 2023
I've always been a lurker but this game enthralled me so greatly that I had to come out and write this.
The attention to details and possible routes in this game are mesmerizing, even when the post nut clarity had hit I wanted to replay it with a different route.
Quite possibly the best game I've played which includes F/M protagonist.

There are plenty of routes to go with in this game, so everybody can get their cup of tea and I surely got mine.

Peace

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019

Weekly Satus Report and release schedule
New
Just now
During this past week I’ve mainly focused on the art and planning the structure for Chapter 13. Prioritizing the art has helped me get the production pipeline moving, allowing me to involve the colorist and the new artist I'm working with. It's also crucial for structuring and building the new scenes. Shifting my focus to art has given me a break from the grind of writing the script, though I’m still gradually working on the epilogue. Additionally, I’ve added some new music tracks to the game and will be commissioning 3-4 new backgrounds as well.
Regarding the upcoming release schedule, here’s what I’ve planned: With the summer house event wrapped up, we’ll be shifting back to Lena’s perspective, starting with her trip with Seymour. The next release will focus on this stand-alone event, followed by another release that continues Lena’s POV during the week afterward. The third release will then switch back to Ian’s POV to advance some of his main storylines. I’m hoping these shorter updates will help me maintain a faster and more consistent release pace, as the chapters have become quite lengthy and deep, and waiting to complete all the plotlines takes too long.

I’m considering making a couple of posts to share some behind-the-scenes details of Chapter 12, but I’d love to know what you’d like to see. Are there any specific aspects you’re curious about? Let me know your suggestions in the comments!
Tags
Pretty happy with the Status update except for one thing, again there is no commitment on an even rough release date, like: "I plan to relase the first of these updates before October, the second before December." but no. Let the frustration build-up begin.

Reactions: tiger8125

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I just realized something. If Ian is dating Holly and also having an affair with Minerva, Minerva puts an end to the affair. But on the wild Holly path, Ian could potentially date both at the same time. We Minnie enjoyers eating good :cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: tbs9090

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I just realized something. If Ian is dating Holly and also having an affair with Minerva, Minerva puts an end to the affair. But on the wild Holly path, Ian could potentially date both at the same time. We Minnie enjoyers eating good :cool::cool::cool:
As I mentioned before, wild Holly became a slut to be more attractive to Ian. Now that she has attained her goal, I think she won´t stay as wild if we play a normal or shy Ian, keeping her wild side more for their bedroom.
Still, slutty Holly might have few qualms with Minerva in the mix as long as she is Ian´s nr.1. Who knows she might (if we as the player decide so) have fun "slipping" with Minerva and Ian "in the shower" all on their own.;)

Reactions: tbs9090 and varpep

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
The Holly scene at the end of Ians part can stir up quite a lot of relationships. Ian could romantically be with Cindy, Alison, Minerva and Cherry, but now throw this commitment aside, though it could just be a one time fling.
Its only if he is still with Lena or Emma when Holly backs down.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Pretty happy with the Status update except for one thing, again there is no commitment on an even rough release date, like: "I plan to relase the first of these updates before October, the second before December." but no. Let the frustration build-up begin.
No point in trying to set dates if they'll almost inevitably slip. People are going to whine and moan either way: that there's no dates, or that the dates are too far off, and/or that the dates weren't met. Or even if they were met then how there's not enough content for all that time spent on it.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes