SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
These specific path variants simply show how many playthroughs are possible.
I have currently nine paths I play and save for.
Ian/Alison (full romance), Ian/Alison (full romance with threesome fun), Ian/Alison (romance/fuckbuddies, but also dating others),
Ian/shy Holly (full romance), Ian/encouraged Holly (full romance, with a trinity save variant too), Ian/wild Holly (full romance if now possible)
Ian/Lena (full romance), Ian/Lena (romance/open relationship, both some dating with others), Ian/Lena/Holly (trinity)

I generally couple up Emma/Perry (also gives boni for helping him), if my Ian is not with Lena or in an open relationship, she is with Seymour and/or Axel. I never pursue Emma and Cindy as Ian, never Jack as Lena. Normally Jess is with Dave (as it should be!).

What are your favourite routes?
Ian/Lena pure path with some variations here and there on some saves - Yeah, I am a vanilla nerd!! :KEK:

Holly-Trinity.

Ian/Lena cheating, but both gave into commitment in ch 12 and Ian punishes her mercilessly. Made two saves here, where Ian still loves her and Ian is cold towards her.

There are other saves with different paths and mixed up but those 3 are my go to.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ian/Lena pure path with some variations here and there on some saves - Yeah, I am a vanilla nerd!! :KEK:
Good for you, nothing wrong with that! :) As I wrote in the earlier posts, I prefer romance, sharing and swinging, so we both are a minority among the ORS players.:);)
As is glaringly obvious, a majority of players seems to strongly prefer cheating, cucking, NTR stuff. Not my cup of tea, but tastes are different.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Hmm, this is odd. If Lena and Ian are a couple then, going by the code:
Python:
## IAN LENA COUPLE
# IAN LENA PURE
    if ian_lena_couple and ian_lena_crisis == False and gillian_stop and ian_cindy_sex == False and ian_cheating != 2:
// ...
# IAN LENA COUPLE CRISIS
    elif (ian_lena_couple and ian_lena_crisis) or (ian_lena_couple and ian_cindy_sex) or (ian_lena_couple and gillian_stop == False):
// ...
## IAN LENA CASUAL
    else:
// ...
... you should be either directed to the "pure" Ian/Lena branch if Lena wasn't caught cheating, Ian moved on from Gillian, didn't fuck Cindy and doesn't intend to keep cheating on Lena, or be put in the "crisis" branch which should handle other cases.

Could you include a save from that game, after the truth/dare thing is concluded?
Here is a save

Reactions: ffive

Da¥e

Jan 7, 2020
I agree with you on this. If your slutty Lena does someone in the Club, it will get around. Even if you do not get the talk with Jeremy or other scenes. If done at the club, Ian will learn about it sooner or later.
I think if you have a bad relationship with Jeremy he won't tell you.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think if you have a bad relationship with Jeremy he won't tell you.
It is possible, never had such a bad relationship with Jeremy, so I cannot say. But even if Jeremy does not tell/does not know about it, if Lena "screws around" in the club, the info WILL reach Ian one way or the other.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hi again, Pr0GamerJohnny , SearingFive , dontcarewhateverno and lucadiadis !
That word exists, I am rather surprised English which gobbled up romance language words like crazy did not take in this word as well. In my mother tongue it is a calque word from around 300 years ago, when French was the hot stuff language. Which is directly visible due the ending -ble, which does not exist in German word creation outside some dialectal nicknaming.
View attachment 3916578

Faible is "having a weakness for, a preference".:)

But back to the game, I agree with you that Eva seems to love stories with Bullies, losers and beta cucks, since even the girl-girl relationships in ORS are full of it. Sometimes it seems balanced outcomes are tacked on due to many players (like us) detesting this s...
Didn't disagree. Some of us just assumed you were using a non-English word that foible was derived from which synonymously means the same thing. All good.

Reactions: Turret

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I can't get the option to finger Lena while I'm putting sunscreen on her at the beach.

Does anyone have a backup before this action?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Here is a save
Alright, i see. You have a dirty cheater Ian who has decided to keep cheating, and it kinda slipped through the game's main switch cracks.

PilotLara seems there's a bug here that can mess up branching:
Python:
## IAN LENA COUPLE
# IAN LENA PURE
if ian_lena_couple and ian_lena_crisis == False and gillian_stop and ian_cindy_sex == False and ian_cheating != 2:
// ...
# IAN LENA COUPLE CRISIS
elif (ian_lena_couple and ian_lena_crisis) or (ian_lena_couple and ian_cindy_sex) or (ian_lena_couple and gillian_stop == False):
// ...
## IAN LENA CASUAL
else:
// ...
the second clause doesn't include or (ian_lena_couple and ian_cheating == 2) that'd prevent the pure branch from firing, which causes this particular scenario (ian_lena_couple == true, ian_lena_crisis == false, gillian_stop == true, ian_cindy_sex == false and ian_cheating == 2) to fall through to "ian lena casual" branch, instead of "couple crisis" branch.

Additionally, this is not a bug, but the "pure" branch can be potentially entered while Lena has re-lapsed to affair with Axel in Ch.12 without Ian knowing. (with crisis flag false and Ian fully committed) Because this is secret from Ian this is fine, but there's no text variations in that branch to account for Lena being seemingly "cold" and distracted, the way the game handles this scenario earlier in the episode. Might be worth looking into, idk.

• Haha
Reactions: varpep

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Yes. Either not hooking up with Ian in the first place, or broke up with him. Lena also has to show some interest in Holly earlier:
Python:
        "{image=icon_lust.webp}I'm willing to help" if (lena_lust > 5 and lena_go_holly > 0 and v8_holly_strip and ian_lena_dating == False) or (lena_lust > 5 and lena_go_holly > 0 and v8_holly_strip and ian_lena_over):
            $ v8_holly_sex = "lenaivy"
Is there a way to get threesome with holly/ian being nerdy

But lena slutty flirting with holly and seduce them to threesome or does ian need sleep with both

Because this one guy theorise about a bitter sweet posibilitie with slutty lena potentially stealing holly but no idea how he got the threesome with non chad/fuckboy ian....

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there a way to get threesome with holly/ian being nerdy

But lena slutty flirting with holly and seduce them to threesome or does ian need sleep with both

Because this one guy theorise about a bitter sweet posibilitie with slutty lena potentially stealing holly but no idea how he got the threesome with non chad/fuckboy ian....
If i'm not mistaken you can have Ian/Holly as their own pair, with Ian not even really interacting with Lena. If Lena increases her lena_go_holly variable high enough and they end up kissing, Holly will bring that up with Ian when they're at the beach house. Ian has option to be fully receptive about it, and that should cause the trinity form automatically in the evening.

Alternatively, Ian can break up with Holly over it, which could effectively lead to Lena quite literally "stealing Holly" from Ian (if Lena and Holly then become a couple) as opposed to the three of them getting together.

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
If i'm not mistaken you can have Ian/Holly as their own pair, with Ian not even really interacting with Lena. If Lena increases her lena_go_holly variable high enough and they end up kissing, Holly will bring that up with Ian when they're at the beach house. Ian has option to be fully receptive about it, and that should cause the trinity form automatically in the evening.

Alternatively, Ian can break up with Holly over it, which could effectively lead to Lena quite literally "stealing Holly" from Ian (if Lena and Holly then become a couple) as opposed to the three of them getting together.
what are the important points to make for lena_go_holly

and keep her away from ivy???

or lena not allowed to sleep with certain people? heart options??

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
what are the important points to make for lena_go_holly

and keep her away from ivy???

or lena not allowed to sleep with certain people? heart options??
For lena_go_holly:
* in Ch.3 or 4, when masturbating (don't use dildo): "Think about Holly"
* in Ch.6, "Kiss Holly" during get-together with Ivy and Holly, then "Think about Holly" when masturbating later
* in Ch.8, "You are special" when talking with Holly at Lena's place, "Kiss Holly" a little later
* in Ch.10, "Nudge Holly" and then "Kiss Holly" during the photoshoot at Lena's place.

Ivy is blocked from getting Holly if Holly and Ian are dating, iirc. And if she wasn't then obv. you don't want Ivy to get involved if you want to have "nerd Holly and Ian".

Doesn't really matter otherwise what Lena is doing in her spare time in this setup.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Hmm, were the conditions for Stan to confess to Lena increased or was it just a change of flavor text? In my recent run he hesitated and droped the topic.
Would be good to make him less creepy and propose to Lena only if she treats him very well.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I got most of my paths caught up im interested in for now. Still got the last 3 or so chapters to go. I was wondering is it worth making a save to "cheat" on Holly. Cause I know if you cheat on Lena or vice versa it gets brought up in a conversation at one point. i'm up to 14 or 15 saves right now so I rather not make another Holly variant right now unless there is a small scene or something if you cheat on her. ( not sure if you are able to get into a serious relationship with her yet i'm assuming you can )

Reactions: Reddig1979

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I got most of my paths caught up im interested in for now. Still got the last 3 or so chapters to go. I was wondering is it worth making a save to "cheat" on Holly. Cause I know if you cheat on Lena or vice versa it gets brought up in a conversation at one point. i'm up to 14 or 15 saves right now so I rather not make another Holly variant right now unless there is a small scene or something if you cheat on her. ( not sure if you are able to get into a serious relationship with her yet i'm assuming you can )
15 runs and you never dated Holly? Okay.

Cheating on Holly is relatively tough. Cindy won't be available, Lena won't do it, Emma retreats at the trip, Minerva breaks up with you and neither Ivy nor Louise text you to flirt with you.
The only options are Cherry or Alison (the latter in particular if she makes a move in chapter 11). Oh and Bad Jess, since she is isolated from the rest of the cast.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
15 runs and you never dated Holly? Okay.

Cheating on Holly is relatively tough. Cindy won't be available, Lena won't do it, Emma retreats at the trip, Minerva breaks up with you and neither Ivy nor Louise text you to flirt with you.
The only options are Cherry or Alison (the latter in particular if she makes a move in chapter 11).
Thanks yeah I just caught up on most of my Holly saves only on Chapter 9 on all my saves right now. I got 5 Holly saves planned 2 more to go, just wasn't sure if it's worth making a cheat on Holly one or not yet but good to know ahead of time who I have to cheat with it. Thanks for the answer I will make the cheating save then even if there is no scene yet about her finding out about the cheating since it seems one of the harder ones to pull off. ( I don't know if there is or isn't not done with the game).

What about Lena , cheating on Holly? one of the saves I need to make for Holly is Lena X Holly. From what you said seems like it's hard to pull off with Ian so I assume the same with Lena or you cant yet with her. Didn't even think about that path till right now

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What about Lena , cheating on Holly? one of the saves I need to make for Holly is Lena X Holly. From what you said seems like it's hard to pull off with Ian so I assume the same with Lena or you cant yet with her. Didn't even think about that path till right now
Now why the hell would you ever want to do that Des?

Reactions: GokutheG
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes