Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
The way I see it, EK knows the targeted audience well. Too well in giving the fans and patrons everything they hoped for from GGGB. I like ntr games but still I don't want to call cuck Ian as canon but it does gives that kind of impression. How many people don't realize all the choices of Ian getting cucked or Lena being a slut is made by themselves LOL.
That is a good observation and it is very definite to say that "The Dumbness is strong in the ORS thread, young Skywalker!"

It's surely sweet if you are a fans of vanilla but the writing wise is underwhelmingly interesting if compared to what EK does to the cheating segments.
I agree with you here. Some "vanilla" segments, be it for Lena, Alison or Holly to name the important ones, are really nice, but if you want more, you have at least go towards sharing. For instance Alison full romance + threesome (which is possible to do without becoming a spineless doormat as so many patrons want), Holly full romance + Holly becoming more open/slutty or Lena full romance + Lena becoming more open/slutty (in both cases a couple steps into it, but not going all the way there)

TheSinner

Jul 13, 2017
this new version restarts the day for me. Not like in beta where I could see the scenes where Lena works at the club.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Is there a lena cuckquean route which is very clear, open, direct and confirmed? Like she is asking Ian to compare her with other girlfriends, Ian teasing her or denying her sex? Like we see in the Ian's cuckold route? We got any of that? No.

So, I think you all got the answer why this game is much interested in seeing Ian as a potential cuck and Lena as a potential slut although there were number of other paths which are different. Thank you.
:BootyTime:

We are leading into something similar to cuck queen path from what I've seen so far in-game but it won't be fully cuck queen path imo but rather threesomes like we have seen with Louise.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
:BootyTime:

We are leading into something similar to cuck queen path from what I've seen so far in-game but it won't be fully cuck queen path imo but rather threesomes like we have seen with Louise.
Q&A mentioned there will be a lot more threesomes coming soon. It would make sense to have IanXLena involved in more threesomes after the one with Louise, unless that being said EK goes full on cuck mode for Ian.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
this new version restarts the day for me. Not like in beta where I could see the scenes where Lena works at the club.
Make sure not extract into existing extracted folder(extract in new folder). Load an earlier save form start or middle of CH11 as bugs were resolved and such things.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Q&A mentioned there will be a lot more threesomes coming soon. It would make sense to have IanXLena involved in more threesomes after the one with Louise, unless that being said EK goes full on cuck mode for Ian.
Yes! I recall that point from Q&A. And yes! threesomes will fall in cuck path, cheating path, maybe other paths(ChadIanxLena) too but I think it was mainly referred to coming Beach and Photoshoot scenarios.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
My top threesomes
Chad Ian and Ivy both dom in these scenarios:
  1. IvyxIanxLena (The only possible threesome:coffee:)
  2. IvyxIanxHolly (The Holy(Holly) teacher - Holly shy teacher in this scenario:love: or Ivy The Teach:oops:)
  3. IvyxIanxCindy (Ivy hatefucking Cindy:eek:)
  4. IvyxIanxEmma (2 Absolute succubi:devilish:)
  5. IvyxCindyxLena (Both Hatefucking Cindy:devilish:)
  6. EDIT: HollyxIanxLena ( :BootyTime: )
  7. EDIT: IvyxEmmaxLena (Absolute Sexual Energy:love: - might be possible in future can't say as of now as iirc Ivy don't even know Emma:confused:)

Which will remain a dream sadly!:confused:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes