handsoem

Feb 6, 2020
Hey, does anyone know if it's possible to get Wade and Cindy to not break up? I tried picking the choices that improve their relationship, even went with Cindy to the photoshoot and she seemed like she wanted to keep it going, but even then at the end of ch 12 he still says he's gonna break up with her any help?

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Hey, does anyone know if it's possible to get Wade and Cindy to not break up? I tried picking the choices that improve their relationship, even went with Cindy to the photoshoot and she seemed like she wanted to keep it going, but even then at the end of ch 12 he still says he's gonna break up with her any help?
Don't show interest to Cindy at all in the beginning. Ignore her Insta pic, side with Wade during the pool game, decline to go with her to the museum and tell her to ask Wade. Then choose "you need to fight for Cindy."

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
It's a million dollar question. Lust Campus by RedLolly was my favorite game but since it's abandoned, College Craze is my next fixation.
Lust Campus was so promising too. Until the original artist for it left. Thankfully all the problems Eva Kiss faces with the art is from colourists and stuff, but her art style is still her own.

• Red Heart
Reactions: knetk123 and Geigi

Housewife

Oct 22, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This slut does not deserve another :devilish:

• Wow
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: loloby and Geigi

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
No. They break up no matter what (or make a "pause" in the relationship)

Don't show interest to Cindy at all in the beginning. Ignore her Insta pic, side with Wade during the pool game, decline to go with her to the museum and tell her to ask Wade. Then choose "you need to fight for Cindy."
You might be able to salvage it though, yes.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
No. They break up no matter what (or make a "pause" in the relationship)

You might be able to salvage it though, yes.
Damn, I didn't read the last line. It's default that Wade will break up with Cindy even if we try to help them. The difference is Wade will initiate the break-up instead of Cindy initiating it. He's pretty chill on leaving her. I thought the guy was having a problem in the beginning because of
Code:
ian_go_cindy

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
As of right now they always break up, and what the player does determines how they break up.

If Ian gets them to fight for each other, and compromise with one another, the break up will come from Wade realizing that they're no longer a good fit for each other and that the best thing he can do for their relationship is let her go.

If Ian does nothing Wade will come to the same conclusion, but for different reasons. He'll put more of the blame on Cindy, that she's to bossy and naggy. He'll still take some of the blame for the breakdown in their relationship, he just isn't as humble about it if their relationship score isn't as high.

If Ian actively interferes and encourages their fighting. Cindy will post a picture to her PeopleGram account with Axel's hand on her ass and that will send Wade over the edge resulting in a much worse breakup.

So there is a good chance they can get back together in the first scenario, and possibly even the second, albeit rocky. Third scenario is a definitive breakup at this point.

Reactions: BigOlP and Chemish
4.60 star(s) 327 Votes