RobertKing

Feb 8, 2024
I don't mind the cameos, I don't see them as cameos, I see them as additions to the world that EK has created.

I do mind the drip feeding of slow game play. I do mind Ian's entire story line. Game would have been much better if it was just based on Lena. EK would have gotten WAY more content out and had an ability to truly have different forks for the character, rather than a singular series of events with characters who behave a bit different in their individual personalities.

Jul 27, 2018
I don't mind the cameos, I don't see them as cameos, I see them as additions to the world that EK has created.

I do mind the drip feeding of slow game play. I do mind Ian's entire story line. Game would have been much better if it was just based on Lena. EK would have gotten WAY more content out and had an ability to truly have different forks for the character, rather than a singular series of events with characters who behave a bit different in their individual personalities.
So you're fine with cutting out the Cindy, Holly, Emma, Alisson, Cherry content. Potential Gillian and Bad Jess. Yes, of course. The game would have been sooooo much better focusing just on Lena. I'd rather say that Ian's part, NOW, is more interesting than Lena's.

RobertKing

Feb 8, 2024
So you're fine with cutting out the Cindy, Holly, Emma, Alisson, Cherry content. Potential Gillian and Bad Jess. Yes, of course. The game would have been sooooo much better focusing just on Lena. I'd rather say that Ian's part, NOW, is more interesting than Lena's.
Honestly, yes.

Ian's life is a total other game. We are playing two different story lines that are making both drag, rather than each individually shine.

I've harped on this before that Ian's game play could be wildly more engaging, but the drip feeding of releases is made worse by the fact there are two story lines that have updates at a glacial pace.

Lena's game play is languishing bc it's one path, with some minority different personality traits. By this time in the game In GGGB, you were on wildly different paths that might intersect but maybe didn't intersect at all. With this game, it just feels like one path that everyone is stuck on.

Last edited:

RobertKing

Feb 8, 2024
Nice try Robert, Lena is not going to be yours. Maybe Ian should visit you often and remind you of the ass whooping. :KEK:
Oh big scary Ian? A sci fi writer whose biggest decision in the game is, to cuck or not to cuck?

I don't hate Ian. I just find him boring. The structure of the game is languishing and you can see people feeling that in real time within this thread.

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
Did Arthur really told his new buddies that his wealth came from hard work? He is drunk in his own Kool-Aid.

I really don't care about GGGB cameos but if this is what EK wants then I kinda want to see bimbo Ashley in Seymour/Arthur's path. Really though, these cameos just take screen time from ORS characters.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
Weird how Seymour was one of the possible conditions to get being dominated kink for Lena. Now with the update I didn't feel much domination coming from him. Lena even has the option to take control during the photoshoot, which has its own flag for that. Maybe there will be Lena femdom over Seymour? The only thing approaching maledom with this was Lena's internal monologue about giving in to Seymour when she has low disposition. I guess telling Lena to masturbate is being in control, but he's been doing that for the past 3 scenes he's had, I feel like his domination should be ratcheting up, not stagnating.
Yep, I was more disappointed in how Seymour was written in this update than in the update itself. The update had some nice-looking new art but the story and characterization were totally meh.

ps- just like the beach walk choice for Ian. it dont matter what you chose do when u have free time.

• Sad
Reactions: Xupuzulla

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Damn, ORS already has a lot of interesting characters to work with and develop, but for some reason, EvaKiss is introducing characters from GGGB to make a cameo in the episodes. Lena can flirt with Arthur, but Ed, who is an original character from the game, was cut because it would be "too much work" to develop that path... Well, my friends, with each update, I'm more convinced of one thing: creating two protagonists was 'biting off more than they could chew'. The storyline is in a steep decline, and the updates are so slow it takes 3-4 months of waiting for just 15 minutes of story.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Theres disappointment all around. Those who just want Lena while shafting all the others girls and content. (Keep crying.) Geymour stans expecting more kinkdom. (And to think EK loves the guy sooo much she would have actually put in the effort here. Guess not.) Stan stans hoping to hook up with Lena. (While lasting 5 seconds at most.)

And then there are Ian-Ivy fans...

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Disappointed that Seymour is all lovey-dovey with Lena... I was expecting prostitution. Maybe later, hope so. Presence of Arthur is hopeful for more kinky content
Yes I hoping more kink but I think there different route and what we saw just one of them or maybe it's just way of his plan make Lena fall for him to bind her deep in the rabbit hole or maybe as story going the man just looking for love behind that armor and that's why we will have our previous daddy back to have Lena next ash and his daughter in his harem hhhh

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Damn, ORS already has a lot of interesting characters to work with and develop, but for some reason, EvaKiss is introducing characters from GGGB to make a cameo in the episodes. Lena can flirt with Arthur, but Ed, who is an original character from the game, was cut because it would be "too much work" to develop that path... Well, my friends, with each update, I'm more convinced of one thing: creating two protagonists was 'biting off more than they could chew'. The storyline is in a steep decline, and the updates are so slow it takes 3-4 months of waiting for just 15 minutes of story.
Only one old man is getting a love path and that is Seymour,Ed never had a chance.

• Sad
Reactions: Geigi
4.60 star(s) 327 Votes