Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Oh, okay fair enough. You just made such a confident statement of it only to then say you don't actually know lol. :ROFLMAO:
I often jump to conclusions. I see the Ian/Cindy cheating route and compare it to where they didn't do it and see two different results in the epilogue.
I immediately assumed that this was Ian's trigger for waking up the whore Cindy, but then it turned out that this is probably not the case.
Why you're always such a speedrunner, Geralt? :ROFLMAO:

King Tommen

May 26, 2021
Well, she could for example drop the idea of making Jack into a relationship option. Keep him around as a fuck option, but don't waste time developing a route for an old character.

She could close Robert off for Lena if she wanted to and just keep him around for the occasional still image with Holly, that doesn't necessarily take a ton of development time. Though, just because he's fucked Holly doesn't necessarily mean he will again, for all we know Holly's fine with having just bedded him once too. Robert's been in the game since the start so I don't think he'd necessarily be a prudent cut either.

I would perhaps limit the Gillian route, since she came into the story late and hasn't even really started again. If Eva starts making scenes for her and Ian it'll obviously add to the development time and now Ian's supposed to get routes with Louise and Ivy too.

Alternatively she could be lying to herself. With a strained relationship she might just feel the sex with Ian is great because it's just different and it's not necessarily because he's particularly proficient in bed or more physically endowed than Wade.
I wasn't aware that Jack was anything for Lena. As far as I know he only was in the game because EvaKiss needed someone to with Axel's bodytype so she could reuse the images.
Robert is already gone, he got a tiny scene in chapter 11 and only if you don't go for Mike. It even only used old images.
As for the last QA Gillian has no scenes planned yet.
Louise is gone for the whole month. With 1 week equals 1 chapter she'll return in chapter 15. That's hardly enough time to get a whole route.
So I think you already got all your wishes :)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Better let those who understand the code answer this question. Game is as confusing as quantum theories.
The butt groping picture doesn't happen under these conditions:
Python:
    if wade_cindy < 2:
        if ian_cindy_love and v12_cindy_rel == 2:
meaning, Cindy isn't on good terms with Wade, Ian and Cindy are in relationship and Ian has laid down the boundaries when talking with Cindy before her trip. If i'm not mistaken if Cindy and Wade are okay then this scene gets skipped.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
PilotLara there's couple minor errors in the epilogue:

Python:
# lena leaves -seymour
    if seymour_desire:
        "For a moment, a tense silence fell. It wasn't the first time Lena and Emma had argued about this..."
// ...
This doesn't check for cases where Lena has already left (breakup with Ian etc) so the scene with her leaving will play even if she's already gone.

Python:
        if perry_emma:
            "Wade's condition had us all pretty worried, but at least Perry and Emma were trying to keep his mood up."
        if perry_cherry:
            "Wade's condition had us all pretty worried, and Perry wasn't exactly in the best of moods, either."
        else:
            if v12_emma_sex2:
                "Wade's condition had us all pretty worried, and on top of that, there was tension between Perry, Emma, and me."
            else:
                "Wade's condition had us all pretty worried, and on top of that, tensions were high between Perry and Emma."
Cherry check should be elseif as currently it can lead to printing two contradictory sequences, one for perry_emma and one for else part of Cherry check.

On trinity path if Emma/Perry doesn't work out, Emma's placement in the scene is bit off:

1726071424426.png

Python:
        elif ian_lena_crisis:
            "Still, my relationship with Lena wasn't in the best shape... Uncovering her deceit and true self completely changed everything."
        elif holly_trinity == 2:
            "But even if it had rained for the rest of the vacation, it wouldn't have lessened the smiles Lena, Holly, and I shared. Nothing could dim the joy we felt at our newly forged bond."
//...
        elif ian_lena_crisis:
            "My relationship with Lena wasn't in the best shape, either... Uncovering her deceit and true self completely changed everything."
        elif holly_trinity == 2:
            "But that didn't put a damper on the smiles Lena, Holly and I shared."
            "Nothing could dim the joy we felt at our newly forged bond..."
Not a bug but the order in which trinity and crisis are checked should perhaps be swapped, given that the creation of the trinity can potentially happen/override existence of ian_lena_crisis (if Ian and Lena both opt to stop cheating and Lena resists Axel's advances in Ch.12)

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Incidentally, seems like there's a minor tweak to older content -- if Ian tells Gillian he still has feelings for her, she mentions at the end maybe they could go out for a coffee together. Ian refers to it in this epilogue.

With Gillian's instagram having only pictures of her, now i kind of wonder if Gillian's account name is EK being cheeky, and the "red herring" is referring to all the debate over whether Mike is her boyfriend :cautious:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Incidentally, seems like there's a minor tweak to older content -- if Ian tells Gillian he still has feelings for her, she mentions at the end maybe they could go out for a coffee together. Ian refers to it in this epilogue.

With Gillian's instagram having only pictures of her, now i kind of wonder if Gillian's account name is EK being cheeky, and the "red herring" is referring to all the debate over whether Mike is her boyfriend :cautious:
It'd be really funny to me if Gillian's boyfriend is just broken up with off screen without saying who it ever was.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Billy and Jeremy, i presume. :illuminati:
Perhaps, though that would be sort of a rapid development. My first thought was Ian and Jeremy for the eskimo bros route, but the phone interface probably speaks against this.
It could also just be two faceless randos, if Cindy is being corrupted into going further with some of the models. It's already quite a leap for her to be sucking cock in front of a camera.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
My guess is the first is Axel's. We'd need to ask Lena if she recognizes it. :sneaky:
Yes but I would wonder what the need of the BBC alternative would be in that case. Billy and Jeremy or Jeremy and Ian are the two white/black guy duos we know.
But what would determine if she blows Billy or Jeremy? With Ian and Jeremy presumably Ian would choose who she blows, assuming they're together.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yes but I would wonder what the need of the BBC alternative would be in that case. Billy and Jeremy or Jeremy and Ian are the two white/black guy duos we know.
But what would determine if she blows Billy or Jeremy? With Ian and Jeremy presumably Ian would choose who she blows, assuming they're together.
I imagine it could be something already made for the route where Cindy, after she breaks up with Wade, gets into casual hookups with Axel and then maybe male models from the photo shoots she's doing? Though I guess Jeremy could be an option too, given he and Ivy encountered Ian/Cindy in the first place, so maybe he'd try his luck with her if Cindy and Ian are on casual path.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Seems like Axel and some random black guy, if Axel got his claws deep in her, he's probably testing how deep.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Found these two in the game folders, I assume they are new? I haven't seen them posted before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Weird for EK to have drawn this and not included in the game. Weirder it doesn't really fit any route she is involved in at this point. On the Axel route it would make sense for the left pic to exist. But the right? She hasn't made any indication of sucking off randoms nor has there been a Cindy BBC route established.

Reactions: amber111
4.60 star(s) 320 Votes