Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
Only if I'm busy and I don't have time. And what is the actual problem? Not everyone using English as native, there are people from different countries and not everyone can use Eng at C2 level.
Yeah Ik, I'm from a foreign country as well so that's why I'm saying it's impressive, the first comment was for the other guy not you obviously.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah Ik, I'm from a foreign country as well so that's why I'm saying it's impressive, the first comment was for the other guy not you obviously.
No harsh feelings. :) Usually I have to correct what the translator messed up, when I carefully compare it with the original, I see a lot of bs:ROFLMAO:. I hope soon I will not need it at all, sometimes unfamiliar words come across and thats when it needed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Triepslay

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Gents, a question that no walkthrough seem to reply to: after Lena and Ian's threesome with Louise, what are the minimum requirements for Lena to suggest their next threesome is with a guy ?

Reactions: Balsamic

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
She highlighted that OUR COMMENTS:oops:I have bad feelings from this!
Same. Meaning she's gonna cater more so to the fetishists and continually shaft characters who have been waiting for fuck ever in content, while also not staying with her own story.

-sigh- Can't say I'm surprised at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
after Lena and Ian's threesome with Louise, what are the minimum requirements for Lena to suggest their next threesome is with a guy ?
This happens if Lena has a fantasy of threesome with 2 guys (can be established when Lena is asked about her fantasies) or if she's explicitly cheated on Ian by having sex with either Mike or Mark.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How? I played the path, and Alison doesn't try to seduce Ian at Cherry's event or at the bar.
Alison will offer Ian to come with her to her place to "talk about Gillian" afterwards. If Ian takes her up on this offer she'll hit on him.

Note: this won't happen if Ian/Alison broke up. Which might actually be a bug. PilotLara maybe this is worth looking at? In Ch.11 on Ian's side:
Python:
            if ian_alison_breakup:
// ...
            else:
// ...
                    else: # Never had sex or stopped hooking up (Emma path / broke up)
                        a "Hey, about earlier... I understood you not wanting to talk about Gillian at that moment, but if you need to get anything off your chest, I'm here to listen."
// ...
The wording in the comment suggests that Alison would also make her "friendly" offer if she and Ian broke up, however this won't happen because it's in a branch that depends on ian_alison_breakup being false. I'd guess only EK would really know what they had on mind here.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
First real post about progress in 47 days and it's "My cat died" it's sad yes, and it can throw one of one's game, but...

Honestly at this point... :FacePalm:
Nice one. You just had to ignore the part about the writing being 80 % done, the art almost done, and be a total dickhead to get across the predictable and not-based-on-reality point that EvA iS a LaZy MiLkEr. Keep up the good work!

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
This happens if Lena has a fantasy of threesome with 2 guys (can be established when Lena is asked about her fantasies) or if she's explicitly cheated on Ian by having sex with either Mike or Mark.
Thanks, I thought the same, however I have a problem with the faithful option: she confesses her threesome fantasy at Ivy's with Jeremy there, which means Louise has not broken up with him, which closes the Louise route for Lena, which closes the Lena/Ian/Louise threesome route. Where do I get it wrong please ? Because obviously I am missing something.

Reactions: pantypriv

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Thanks, I thought the same, however I have a problem with the faithful option: she confesses her threesome fantasy at Ivy's with Jeremy there, which means Louise has not broken up with him, which closes the Louise route for Lena, which closes the Lena/Ian/Louise threesome route. Where do I get it wrong please ? Because obviously I am missing something.
Louise can break up with Jeremy after that party at which point I think you get a second try to initiate Lena/Louise. I haven't played that particular route myself, so I am unsure if there are other requirements for it to happen.

Reactions: lucadiadis
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes