CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
In fact, I would like to see some development in the communication between Ian and Axel. Maybe he could even bring Ian to Chad level, which is what so many people want. Yes, he's a manipulative asshole, but overall he's a pretty interesting and charismatic character and certainly a better buddy for Ian than meathead Jeremy. And certainly more useful — he has useful connections and acquaintances and knowledge, too.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Cuckold of Azkaban

Sep 19, 2021
Wow lots of whining. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the revamp primarily about restructuring the narrative and code base to streamline future development? The secondary goal was tweaking and fixing some parts of the script.

I didn't play the game before the revamp, so I can't really say how much visible change there is, but this revamp wasn't really for the players playing update by update. It was for Eva and for the quality of the final product. Imagine being a pirate that complains in this case. Some people...
We forgive you.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
if Stan dies in the next update the community will get crazy and could invade EvaKiss' house with torches? This could be a interesting social experiment...
There was no Stan in the GGGB and its arguably more popular game at this point, if she suddenly kill Stan nothing will happen, there will be some whining from a couple of people, that pretty much it, they probably wont even usubscribe.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
There was no Stan in the GGGB and its arguably more popular game at this point, if she suddenly kill Stan nothing will happen, there will be some whining from a couple of people, that pretty much it, they probably wont even usubscribe.
The point is correct, but here's the argument... What does popularity have to do with Stan?

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Welp my antivirus wont let me run it. I saw someone else in the thread had the same issue, most likely a false positive so i'll just wait till it sorts itself out.

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason I get stuck in the JIUJITSU course when you have to repeat the steps for takedown, it only has two options that are both invalid to continue and it keeps just looping. Any help?

Reactions: rainnnnnn

grisub73

Jan 5, 2021
Really great game (as well as GGGB).. Thank you, I love the many possibilities and that you really can corrupt the girls becomming really kinky and bitches :) !!

Unfortunately small bug in the alpha?: I am stuck now mid game and cant go on (started playing the 9 remastered alpha from beginning yesterday); missing option?!? I am at the gym with Wen second (?) time, he shows me how doing jiu-jitsu, after that options "lets try it" or "show me again.. after that I can parry, but after that I have only two options "hug him" and "kick the legs" which are both wrong. Doesnt matter which I chose, I always get the answer: "try again".. :D

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
finally we got stan, who's a boring and self pity guy that in the real world would never get a shot at a chick like lena unless he was rich.
There you have it. It's the cliche hobo scene in almost all fem protag games. It is to put a hot character like Lena in a sort of degrading situation that amplifies the sluttiness. An attractive male like Axel facefucking Lena is not nearly the same level of degradation as Stan doing the same thing. While not everyone is into that sort of thing, cliches exist for a reason. It's coz they work.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
For some reason I get stuck in the JIUJITSU course when you have to repeat the steps for takedown, it only has two options that are both invalid to continue and it keeps just looping. Any help?
The old save? If not, then maybe not enough Intelligence or Athletic stats.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes