ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Alison is written as a test of bros for Jeremy, whoch he fails miserably, also a test of evolution for Ian.
Alison is a fully implemented LI option for Ian, not some sort of test.

Also, how exactly does Jeremy fail a bros test, whatever that is, when he never gets in Ian's way if Ian tells him he wants an actual relationship with Alison?

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
who do you people insist on fabricating things and putting words in peoples mouths? I wrote nothing of what you claim and no she is old and gross and so is her personality, and 20 year olds with oversized tits are not my thing either.
But no there are tons of old ladies in games. Not sure why you think there isn't, milf is a subjective term that only applies to mothers, not everyone whos just old (no idea if she is a mother, but to me she's no milf). I play the game the way the game was intended to be played and no I don't care about Ian. In fact I would have preferred if he got way less attention and was just a vanilla love interest for Lena and we got way more from her perspective. Ian is boring. But that's not what this game is, but there is nothing wrong with not liking some parts of it or thinking some of the game should have been done differently and expressing that.
I never wrote that I dislike the choices I've made, as I wrote I made those choices because that's what I want from the game from the choices that exist within it. You don't have to make things up to disagree with someone else. It's not a good look.
You know language changes? Either way she is the MILF, and she is the mother, its says so in the game bro, MILF is "Mother I'd Like to Fuck", that what she is, its not exactly literal(you dont want to fuck her obviously) but she is still one.
My example of "20 years old womans with tits" is not literal, the point obviously is that most of those "mothers" looks super young and perfect, and i'm tired of this, this one is alot more authentic.
"I play the game they way it was intended to be played" and how was it intended to be played pray tell me?
I hardly put words in your mouth, you were saying you think the characters are assholes and Lena is a whore, but they arent, you made the decisions to make them "assholes" and a "whore", so its on you, you said it yourself its the way you like it, i didnt judge your choices, but the way you worded it.
Ian is boring is fair, but Ian is variable, you can be dominant in bed, you can cuck people, you can cheat, or you can be a nice guy or something in between, i dont know what part of him is boring to you?
Its the same with Lena, she can be super boring, dont do stalkfap, argue about it with Ivy be a nice girl and be faithful, same shit, or just go wild.
I personally prefer Lena content, just like you, but i dont think it makes Ian boring or something, i'm just tired of all those male protag games, and in this one we are finally allowed not to be a cumdump(such a fucking rarity) so i like her content better.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Has anyone's game ever failed to launch, just not launching, no errors or anything like that.

And if there is a fix for it?
The only time my game failed to launch is when i istalled a mod, sometimes it works first time you launch it, but then it stops on the launch screen next time you try to play.

May 4, 2017
The only time my game failed to launch is when i istalled a mod, sometimes it works first time you launch it, but then it stops on the launch screen next time you try to play.
Nah this was happening since v.07 or something.

With or without mods, deleted all the save files in AppData and started working normally again.

Nov 17, 2021
Thats literally what i0've been doing for the entire game but i get to the choice of who to call and the only available option is Ian.
Do the dirty stalkfap route, be nice to Stan all the time ( :) ), choose him always regarding the photoshoots and this should be enough for Stan to shoot a huge load over Lena's slutty body.

And it doesn't matter if Lena is in a relationship with Ian.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You know language changes? Either way she is the MILF, and she is the mother, its says so in the game bro, MILF is "Mother I'd Like to Fuck", that what she is, its not exactly literal(you dont want to fuck her obviously) but she is still one.
My example of "20 years old womans with tits" is not literal, the point obviously is that most of those "mothers" looks super young and perfect, and i'm tired of this, this one is alot more authentic.
"I play the game they way it was intended to be played" and how was it intended to be played pray tell me?
I hardly put words in your mouth, you were saying you think the characters are assholes and Lena is a whore, but they aren't, you made the decisions to make them "assholes" and a "whore", so its on you, you said it yourself its the way you like it, i didnt judge your choices, but the way you worded it.
Ian is boring is fair, but Ian is variable, you can be dominant in bed, you can cuck people, you can cheat, or you can be a nice guy or something in between, i dont know what part of him is boring to you?
Its the same with Lena, she can be super boring, dont do stalkfap, argue about it with Ivy be a nice girl and be faithful, same shit, or just go wild.
I personally prefer Lena content, just like you, but i dont think it makes Ian boring or something, i'm just tired of all those male protag games, and in this one we are finally allowed not to be a cumdump(such a fucking rarity) so i like her content better.
do you know what a subjective thing is? if I don't think she's a milf she is not one.
If you think she is a milf then she is.
That's what subjective means. It's not something that's universally true. It's not a tag you can just place on something and if you do, you are using it wrong. (yes that means every game with that as a tag is using it wrong, all the "ilf" tags are used incorrectly)
It's something you express yourself about someone else. The woman has to be both a mother and someone you like to fuck. If both are not true then she isn't one, alternatively if both are true for you, she is.
Yes Lena is a whore I never wrote that she isn't one because of the choices I made, I was very clear about that. You are the one who keeps going back to that and misunderstanding it on your own. I said when the love routes are viable I will play those, but as they are now they are boring. I never wrote that it wasn't on me. You are the one who is misunderstanding on your own.
How else is a game intended to be played? You pick the choices you like and that's what I have done. Like every NTR game out there with a love route, it's clear which route gets the most attention.
That doesn't mean that I can't dislike what exists within those choices or want something changed or done differently or focus to be had elsewhere, it's still the choice that fits best what I want.
You are putting words in my mouth that's exactly what you are doing. I wrote specifically "Both of them are dicks if you play it that way. Which I do and also is why I don't give a shit about Ian.
Lena is a whore and I aim to get her to do whatever she can with everyone she can. "
I don't give a shit about Ian because I am playing Lena to be a whore. With the choices the game provides and the routes that exist, for me less Ian is better. And yes Ian is a blank slate that you can mold, which is why I find him boring. It makes him generic and the most common type of character that exists.
If you play the game with just Ian Faithful and Lena Faithful it's very short.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Probably, I'll pas it on
Another thing that's not a bug per se but maybe worth passing on too, if you feel like it -- Holly's music theme is currently considerably quieter than other music pieces, to the point it can be barely audible. It could use a nudge in an audio editor to bring the volume up and more in line with the rest of the game music.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Blow up dolls on a rug photoshopped for stalk bate.
She has been scheming her influence on Lena for ages, game pushes her on Lena the same way it forces Jere on Ian. NTR trope all the way, it seems.
Just played Chapter 10 Final; Ian x Minerva has been discussed here at length, but did you catch this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gone baby gone to the wolves of social emdia delusion of anything but human.

Nov 17, 2021
Just played Chapter 10 Final; Ian x Minerva has been discussed here at length, but did you catch this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can bet I did.

I can't wait to find out the crazy things these 2 grade A sluts will do together under Ivy's influence. My Lena is so corrupted and it's mostly Ivy's fault.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes