Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
In the game we constantly see her in HIS favourite bar doing things HE wants to do, but when she wants to do something different, like go to a bar SHE likes, he's a prick. I'll happily take her off his hands. He doesn't deserve her.
Wade is too busy to pay attention to Cindy, he's competing in some stupid online game(God how I hate online games), he doesn't have time for his girlfriend. Need to understand! :LOL:

Being an idiot blond with a personality of a potato are definitely issues.
Too fat, like last time.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
That's the thing, what common ground the two seemed to have is gone, neither of them did anything wrong, other than an unwillingness to compromise, They just don't seem right for each other.
That's often the thing when you become a couple very young, nowadays at least. I don't remember if it's their first serious relationship out of high school? Have they known another person before getting together? The first will rarely be the last now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That's the thing, what common ground the two seemed to have is gone, neither of them did anything wrong, other than an unwillingness to compromise, They just don't seem right for each other.
They still have some things in common (the pool game in the first episode has both of them having fun competing) but it's largely when they're on their own. When Perry is around Wade seems to prefer backing up his friend's shitting on Cindy (ironic, given he encourages Ian to "defend his girl" in similar situation) and, well, small surprise this ain't doing anything positive to that relationship.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Enjoy being single. I was happily married for over 36 1/2 years kid. If respecting women and showing them i care makes me a "SIMP", than I will proudly wear that title. Better to be a "SIMP" than to be a fucking asshole. :rolleyes:
It was a joke man, take it easy. :ROFLMAO:
And yeah I actually enjoy the single life, I wasted most of my 20s on serious relationships, no more tho.

• Angry
Reactions: Night Hacker

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yup, good description of the situation. I don't know, I'm strange, I like to please my woman. I was married for 36 1/2 years (she died two years ago) and I would do anything to make her happy and she would reciprocate. She used to feel it was her job to do the dishes and would apologize for not doing them. My response was always "I didn't do them either, so I guess we're even" ;)

Someone like Wade will never stay in a decent relationship as he is far too selfish. Him and P-P-Perry just rub me the wrong way. I dislike it when women are mistreated like that or their feelings aren't considered. If you don't take care of them, someone else will.
Both Wade and Cindy are selfish; Wade for not going to the bar Cindy is interested in, and Cindy for not holding off her photoshoot to support her boyfriend competing in a tournament. If anything, I say Cindy is worse because she often gets pissy when things don't go her way and berates others for not liking what she likes (prime example is during the Cards Against Humanity scene). Wade, on the other hand, is relatively chill.

At least Wade tried to please and understand Cindy more if Ian told him to fight for her, yet the same can't be said to Cindy. I don't think I ever see her be supportive of Wade's passion, yet Wade is the one who's introspective about Cindy's POV and considering to look for stable jobs.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Wade for not going to the bar Cindy is interested in, and Cindy for not holding off her photoshoot to support her boyfriend competing in a tournament.
Axel told Cindy this was the only time available, and she'd have to wait weeks/months before he's free again. In this sense it wasn't really different from Wade having his tournament on that particular day and not really able to reschedule it.

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
I like the dynamic between Ian and Lena when they're just friends, but feel that it's handled in an inconsistent manner due to the story clearly relying heavily on them dating.

It would be improved by letting the player have more control over Lena's opinion of Ian in the early chapters. She has the option to voice her disinterest in him to Ivy, but only if he doesn't immediately ask her out in Chapter 2. She should have the option to go on dates with him, only to realise that she feels no attraction of any kind towards him (especially if he takes her on a shitty date in Chapter 4. It's odd that "posh" Lena enjoys their date at the Fortress when the idea of drinking cheap beer at a dive bar clearly doesn't appeal to her) and asks to just be friends, which opens up the potential for Ian to have one sided feelings towards her. (While such a thing is in the game, Ian is railroaded into being mature about it) This would also clear up the inconsistent way that Lena acts here. (She shows no interest in Ian and turns down his proposal of a date, yet later complains about her relationship with him not going the way she expected it to)

The idea of Lena rejecting Ian potentially causing him to become obsessed with her and jealously possessive of her is a darker side of Ian that I like the sound of. (His fight with Robert at the gallery when he finds out Lena's been hooking up with the latter is a good example of this, even if I hate the logically inconsistent manner in which Lena handles it. Why does she get pissy at Robert and kick him out when Ian is the one who starts the fight (potentially by insulting her to her face) and why can she only call Ian out on his shitty behavior if they're dating?)

Last edited:
Reactions: LyfeIsBall88

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Axel told Cindy this was the only time available, and she'd have to wait weeks/months before he's free again. In this sense it wasn't really different from Wade having his tournament on that particular day and not really able to reschedule it.
Cindy said this herself; Axel is busy for just two weeks. Maybe he said more if Ian is pursuing Cindy, but this all I got.

Let's say Axel busy for two weeks is true, Cindy still can wait for him to be available. The tournament, on the other hand, can't be put on hold. If Wade misses it, then he has to wait for months or even years. FG tournaments only happens once a year in Location A. Heck, sometimes Location A won't even host the tournament again next year. Wade has to travel to another city, state, or even country to attend another tournament. Axel is hunting for Cindy, pretty sure he could give her a free time after work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The tournament, on the other hand, can't be put on hold. If Wade misses it, then he has to wait for months or even years. FG tournaments only happens once a year in Location A. Heck, sometimes Location A won't even host the tournament again next year. Wade has to travel to another city, state, or even country to attend another tournament.
I'll accept this, with a caveat the more you make these tournaments sound like a solar eclipse that absolutely cannot be missed, or the chance is lost forever, the less viable career it makes for Wade as a "professional gamer" in such unpopular franchise.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
STATUS REPORT copy.jpg
Hello everyone,

After spending some time focused on development, I finally bring some news. Quite a lot is going on right now behind the curtains, but I wanted to announce that a special prologue to Chapter 11 will be released soon. It's kind of a throwback to GGGB's development, when a "preview" of the upcoming chapter would be released containing one or two scenes. Though in this case it will be a bit different.

Some of you commented that the ending to Chapter 10 felt a bit underwhelming and you're right; I had to end it there due to development timelines, as I always want to add more. And while structuring Chapter 11's plot, I decided to release a prologue that works simultaneously to cap things off for Chapter 10 and set up what's coming for the next chapter.

This small update will contain several scenes, 2 of which are lewd scenes. The art is about 50% done, and the writing is at 75%, so it should come out pretty soon. The release will follow the usual structure (Alpha, Beta, Full) but the rotation will be faster, this being a short update and the task of bug-fixing being easier.

More news about this soon!

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes