Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Although Louise is nice at first, it soon becomes clear that she has many emotional problems that require a lot of therapy, so don't see it as a serious romance. Now, as Lena's sex toy, that is more appropriate. The girl is totally dependent and emotionally needy. I'm sure if Lena asked her she would appear on her onlyfans to have more subscribers.

Which leads me to wonder why this hasn't happened yet xD
Inst Ivy always bragging and bragging about how much money she makes but never helps Lena out?
All her female friends are terrible people.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Inst Ivy always bragging and bragging about how much money she makes but never helps Lena out?
Yeeeeep, I feel very sorry for Lena, in general there are a lot of terrible people in her environment, as you say Ivy says she wants to help her, but she only wants to corrupt her without mentioning that she most likely sells drugs which is where she really gets so much money, Axel is a possessive and stalking bastard , her mother doesn't take her feelings into account or care about her, her brother is a parasite that we don't even see his face and Mr.Ward looks like a villain straight out of the movie The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

And I could go on but that would be too long, the only truly positive people in Lena's life would be Molly, her father, Ian and Holly.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Lena uses Louise as a bait to cover her cheating(Yes! it's cheating whether it is with a boy/girl or anything in-between) on Ian and satisfying her guilt of cheating "Oh Ian! I was doing this for you as you have this fantasy. I was just preparing her so you can live your fantasy" so that now Ian has fucked Louise too so he can't/didn't say anything as It was
  1. A GIRL(most important one)
  2. Ian get to enjoy his fantasy come true
  3. with future possibilities of getting more from Louise or any other girl
BUT HE ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY SHOULD'VE! He should've slam it in her face that fucking logic, He CAUGHT LENA REDHANDED damnit and no way in the hell she was gonna tell Ian about this. Lena would've continue her thing with Louise as now Ian cannot get angry as he can get a Threesome or solo Louise here and there.
I too agree with fatpussy123 that there SHOULD/might be a choice coming in near future related to this OR something else which will put Ian in more power of IanxLena relationship! This issue is big enough in itself and If EK tries to avoid it and it is deliberately!

EDIT: Also Lena is mingling with Ivy and Holly too but didn't said anything to Ian and that alone tell you a lot about how her character is in-game(HYPOCRITE:cautious:)

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Now that you mention it IF Lena gives Ivy not expensive gift than relationship points drops(forgot how much they drop) and I thought that was weird as Ivy would've been more considerate of Lena's situation considering how she behaves regarding her.:unsure:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Well the main difference is simple: Sleeping with a girl and sleeping with a guy. Ian apparent view at the moment is, given how up front Lena is with him in admitting she is 'experimenting', that the "experimenting" is with another woman. In his eyes, he's not seeing that as a major deal, likely because 1. Lena is being up front about it, 2. Girl on Girl action is pretty hot, and 3. It's not like she is actively sleeping around in that instance.

That said, if she were to suck on Mark or Mike or Axel or Jeremy or hell forbid Robert, then yes, thats cheating, as she is seeing another man without Ian's knowledge or preverbal consent on the matter.
Ah yes, the tried and true "it's fine if she's doing it with an XX chromosome" double standard.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
i don't see why Allision wouldn't be open to it since she seems to be open to one with Jeremy
Alison is quite self-centered so i think she might object on the same grounds guys are usually far less enthusiastic about MFM threesomes than the MFF ones -- because she'd view another girl as her direct competition for Ian's dick, as opposed to having double fun herself. She's been pretty passive-aggressive about Lena in particular.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
It' not cheating since neither commit to each other up until the talk, and even then he's fine with it because it's a female and not a guy. Simply put, have casual sex with females are fine and dandy, specially with friends.
"It's not cheating because it's a girl" is the dumbest argument I have ever heard to justify cheating.
This is next level facepalm.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
since i despise Jeremy, i always have everyone give him shit. i block him from getting with Allison, i have Lena break up him and Louise, and the only way he gets anything is if i have no chance to block it. no way will Jeremy ever get anywhere near Lena. Lena belong to Ian. waiting impatiently for Ian to be able to knock Jeremy out while sparring at the gym.

Leo Von Frich

Nov 1, 2017
since i despise Jeremy, i always have everyone give him shit. i block him from getting with Allison, i have Lena break up him and Louise, and the only way he gets anything is if i have no chance to block it. no way will Jeremy ever get anywhere near Lena. Lena belong to Ian. waiting impatiently for Ian to be able to knock Jeremy out while sparring at the gym.
The best thing to do is not let Jeremy touch Alisson, humiliate him in tournament fights and steal Ivy from him

Leo Von Frich

Nov 1, 2017
Yeeeeep, I feel very sorry for Lena, in general there are a lot of terrible people in her environment, as you say Ivy says she wants to help her, but she only wants to corrupt her without mentioning that she most likely sells drugs which is where she really gets so much money, Axel is a possessive and stalking bastard , her mother doesn't take her feelings into account or care about her, her brother is a parasite that we don't even see his face and Mr.Ward looks like a villain straight out of the movie The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

And I could go on but that would be too long, the only truly positive people in Lena's life would be Molly, her father, Ian and Holly.

Ed, Emma and Stan are also good friends with Lena.

Reactions: GokutheG

Leo Von Frich

Nov 1, 2017
Lena uses Louise as a bait to cover her cheating(Yes! it's cheating whether it is with a boy/girl or anything in-between) on Ian and satisfying her guilt of cheating "Oh Ian! I was doing this for you as you have this fantasy. I was just preparing her so you can live your fantasy" so that now Ian has fucked Louise too so he can't/didn't say anything as It was
  1. A GIRL(most important one)
  2. Ian get to enjoy his fantasy come true
  3. with future possibilities of getting more from Louise or any other girl
BUT HE ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY SHOULD'VE! He should've slam it in her face that fucking logic, He CAUGHT LENA REDHANDED damnit and no way in the hell she was gonna tell Ian about this. Lena would've continue her thing with Louise as now Ian cannot get angry as he can get a Threesome or solo Louise here and there.
I too agree with fatpussy123 that there SHOULD/might be a choice coming in near future related to this OR something else which will put Ian in more power of IanxLena relationship! This issue is big enough in itself and If EK tries to avoid it and it is deliberately!

EDIT: Also Lena is mingling with Ivy and Holly too but didn't said anything to Ian and that alone tell you a lot about how her character is in-game(HYPOCRITE:cautious:)
Lena is riding her harem, smart girl hahaha

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Alison is quite self-centered so i think she might object on the same grounds guys are usually far less enthusiastic about MFM threesomes than the MFF ones -- because she'd view another girl as her direct competition for Ian's dick, as opposed to having double fun herself. She's been pretty passive-aggressive about Lena in particular.
Alison-Lena seems like the most unlikely pairing in this game,sadly.
Would love to see Lena sucking dem big titties.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yes i think if Lena has sex with Ivy and Holly, which i stupidly didn't allow lol, there will probably be options for threesomes with them in future updates..i hope. i like both Holly and Ivy and would have had Ian hook up with Holly if it didn't mean losing Lena. though maybe i should have continued playing after that happens to see if Lena forgives Ian at any point since she doesn't blame Holly. interesting that EvaKiss seems to have no issue with women cheating on their bf's etc, but it's a cardinal sin for a man to cheat on the women. wish there was a guide to help figure out how to get Ian's book to be a contest winner, but haven't seen a walkthrough that shows the best story ideas. though i think i did ok with it. won't know till that contest actually happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leo Von Frich

Nov 1, 2017
yes i think if Lena has sex with Ivy and Holly, which i stupidly didn't allow lol, there will probably be options for threesomes with them in future updates..i hope. i like both Holly and Ivy and would have had Ian hook up with Holly if it didn't mean losing Lena. though maybe i should have continued playing after that happens to see if Lena forgives Ian at any point since she doesn't blame Holly. interesting that EvaKiss seems to have no issue with women cheating on their bf's etc, but it's a cardinal sin for a man to cheat on the women. wish there was a guide to help figure out how to get Ian's book to be a contest winner, but haven't seen a walkthrough that shows the best story ideas. though i think i did ok with it. won't know till that contest actually happens.

You just have to choose: Vengeance, Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Metaphysical, Sacrifice.

In this way you'll achieve 8 points (aka perfect score) with a Historical book, and 7 points with a Fantasy or Sci-Fi book. To reach max points with those two you have to choose: for the Fantasy one Romantic or Crude, for the Sci-Fi one Chosen One. That's it.

To make it even simpler, just choose these for max score:
Fantasy: Vengeance, Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Romantic, Sacrifice.
Sci-Fi: Chosen One, Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Metaphysical, Sacrifice.
Historical: Vengeance, Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Metaphysical, Sacrifice.

If instead you want more freedom in choices, these alternatives will all give you the perfect score anyway:
Fantasy: Vengeance/Call Of Duty, Villain/Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Romantic/Crude, Victory/Sacrifice.
Sci-Fi: Chosen One, Villain/Relativistic, Trickster/Anti-Hero, Treason/Doom, Metaphysical, Sacrifice/Defeat.
Historical: Vengeance/Call Of Duty, Relativistic, Sage/Anti-Hero, Fight/Doom, Romantic/Metaphysical, Sacrifice.

your doubt if Lena forgives Ian, I had sex with Holly on her book event trip, Iam confesses to Lena and accepts all his blame, Lena is very hurt and asks them to be just friends, but Holly, feeling guilty, helps Lena forgive him, throughout the game In several scenes Lena thinks and appears to want to forgive him. So far this has happened in my game

Last edited by a moderator:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes