Camaleonte

Dec 26, 2018
you have to wait for the new version of the game to come out. Released a few hours ago time for a hero you post it here and you can see the new scene.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Sorry but who is Jack?
He is a character from the previous Evakiss game Good Girl Gone Bad who recently made his appearance in Our Red String, he was a reality show star and owner of a popular gym, although his fate may vary depending on the player's decisions it seems they made. canon that is successful, which seems like a big mistake not to leave it to ambiguity.

goodguy80

Mar 24, 2020
the amazing thing about GGGB was that at some point we got DP scenes one after another and it seems like it'll be another 2 or 3 years before ORS even approaches that point with all the small nitty gritty stuff going on. Ugh.
So true.... need to care my health good to be able to live long waiting DP apper in ORS

rj677

May 30, 2020
What is complaint about:
The only impression we give by saying that it has become Fetish-driven is bcz the Story-driven narrative is not upto the mark/is declining especially with how Marcel is handled, buncha cameo character's adding and some(Jack) getting scenes even especially when EK is cutting down chapters, some bullshit NPC's getting upgrading and were fed buncha content(Stan + Robert).

What is not complaint but criticizing character's:
We don't Hate fetishes but just want the story element to not lag. Now when I(specifically)/we(don't know about other's agreeing with me on this) complaint about Alison being a shitty character that is not pointing EK out BUT that is despising Alison's way of handling thing's, When we complaint about Cindy it's not we don't want that kinda character in-game but we don't like her when she goes on being a smart and jealous bitch.

THERE IS CLEAR DIFFERENCE! :coffee:
I couldnt agree more with what you said. Im not adding anything about the criticisms because people wouldnt like the character I would choose if I were to criticize :HideThePain::HideThePain:

What some people fail to realize is that most of the time, the problem with Evas games isnt something happening... Its most likely the HOW and the SETUP for those things happening that are the issue. And this being a game developed by Eva, I think we just expect better...

Excluding Robert, because hes the one character thats just irredeemable and shouldnt be in the game because NO ONE likes him, I personally dont have a problem with a lot of the things people complain actually happening, for example:

- I dont mind the cameos to GGGB. Sure its annoying since some characters already in ORS could benefit from those spots instead, but for me they are just "there" for the most part... HOWEVER, having Ian be able to get Nats number or Lena having scenes with Jack is just going "too far" for just a cameo in my opinion. Why not have Billy in the place of Jack for example? :unsure::unsure:

- Same thing with Marcel: I dont mind him getting his dick wet. HOWEVER, him going from ignoring Lena for 11 full chapters to then getting a scene with no setup at all in the epilogue of chapter 11, "coincidentally" a month and a half after he placed 2nd in the popularity polls? YEAH, its not hard to reach the reason as to why that scene happened unfortunately :rolleyes::cautious:.

- 3some with Ian x Ivy x Louise: Hell yeah I wanted that scene... But with 0 setup for Ian x Louise and Louise being "neutral" with Lena, that scene makes 0 sense...

Adding something here: People freaking out about Cindys relationship with Ian and all her different paths based only on an alpha version of an epilogue is WILD to me... At the very least wait until the Final version to blow your load people :HideThePain::HideThePain:. Except for the memes, its always a good time for memeing about any characters situations :KEK:

Reactions: axy2 and | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 317 Votes