yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
You all are talking about guy fights like that is where it's at...
You want to beat Axel's ass for being a chad / douche...
Maybe you want to go after Jeremy for banging Lena too...
No no no...
What's gonna happen?
One of the guy gets a little black eye, and a bruised cheek?
Whoop dee doo...

Those are not going to be the fun fights.

Lena vs Cindy... That's a fight that is long over due. Although Cherry is long over due for an ass whooping from Lena.
A titty might pop out! The cat fights are gonna be way better.
You're embarrassing if you think others can't have personal preferences.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Is it me or Holly is so easy to be corrupted like she has no standards or a point where to put a stop for Ivy and slut lena manipulation?
Holly is the typical girl in the closet, with her parents being conservative and strict religion, they brainwashed her sex is taboo and bad, she can only do when married. But like every human we have animalistic needs, so no she isn't easy manipulated, she is only shown the other side of unlocking her sexuality instead of repressing it.

Reactions: itssammyl

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
not much new scenes in ch12 so far? and even in final release as changelog says: only tournament stuff?

new to this game

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
not much new scenes in ch12 so far? and even in final release as changelog says: only tournament stuff?

new to this game
The latest update available is the beta version of the prologue of chapter 12, it covers the beginning of the tournament, two or three scenes depending on the paths Ian has taken and little else; With the final version of the prologue we will see if there are any other new scenes, but it remains to be seen the rest of the chapter that is in development

Reactions: buqlaw

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I ain't saying anything, so tread carefully:whistle::coffee:
I wonder if in some members' minds Ivy and Ian have been a couple for a long time, I guess with the time that has passed they are already going to couples therapy and Ivy is complaining that they never have sex and Ian tells her, "No." It's my fault, honey, EvaKiss still hasn't created the scene " and she tells him "always the same excuse, I'm going to mom's" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
If you are talking about "VIP scene" in gallery, as far as i know the scene was already in the game. Just person that was working on the gallery wasnt able to add this scene to gallery on time

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes