gmen20

Dec 28, 2019
Boy am I happy to see the thread updated when I get home from work. Going to be a good night fellas. Be back later once I finish.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
regarding how to get the will point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

regarding lena's sunday morning errors, i've made a fix for it now. you need to put the attached image in your \game\images folder of the game. you have to rename it though, as f95 adds a number in front of it. it should read as "louise2.png" (please note that it's just a fix to get past the errors. it has nothing to do how she really would have looked in that scene)

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Three updates in and I'm really enjoying it.

...I'm still disappointed that Eva decided to have two MCs, though. I just don't like Ian. Feels like half of each update is wasted on him. It would be so much more satisfying to have double the Lena content each update.
I'm the opposite. I liked dev's previous game and wanted to see how they would tackle a game with male MC. I was pretty disappointed to see half of each update being for the female MC. Those parts play like a copy of the previous game. Not to mention plot progression for two protags and a 2D hand-drawn style....this will take quite a while to get anywhere.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Jeremy and Louise's scene is the hottest scene so far and I don't think we're gonna something better anytime soon, Ian's scenes should really be better I mean look at Jeremy and Louise the blowjob, from behind, cowgirl and finally a fucking creampie and on top of that Lena's thoughts.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes