BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah. Pretty happy with the change of options in the office now too where you can refuse the sex toy. Didn't feel right not having that option.
I appreciated the option too. I'm not sure I'll play the Seymour even with that option, but being able to refuse him the sexual content at least would make it easier to swallow if I ever wanted to explore it.

Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
I played most of my initial run refusing Seymour's initial advances so I was able to say no at the end even with the blackmail. I'm actually curious how Eva Kiss is going to write the next chapter seeing as in this particular run Lena's broke af.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Talk about a huge downgrade. This multiple protagonist crap really ruins it. Is there anyway to just pick one protagonist and stick with it? I'd rather play as one character the whole way through. Then in the next playthrough, play as the other character.

The good girl gone bad was a lot darker. This game is too tame and light hearted, how boring.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
I played most of my initial run refusing Seymour's initial advances so I was able to say no at the end even with the blackmail. I'm actually curious how Eva Kiss is going to write the next chapter seeing as in this particular run Lena's broke af.
Yeah. I'm wondering what a really hot girl who is perfectly comfortable modeling naked will do for money? Next chapter: Anyone's guess.

(Friendly sarcasm).

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Honestly the new selfies/videos by Emma are very well done. The ones featuring Jeremy on the other hand were a bit of a let down. I'm surprised Eva removed some of the pictures of Emma from ch 8 though. Did she do it because she was dissatisfied with the photos?

I've known Eva to add or tweak pictures but I dont think she has ever removed pictures outright.

For those wondering Im referring to this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shit, I didn't get these images even on my multiple play throughs... so... no idea?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Um, so I completed the game yesterday and then tried to run gallery unlocker but suddenly the game froze and I alt f4 to close it, now it wont run and I tried deleting and redownloading but when I run the game it opens the loading menu for a few seconds then closes..
Bud, you're not going to like this answer but from the sounds of it....your persistent files are fucked. If you didn't get it going then I've got dollars to donuts that if you delete both persistent files (back them up first just in case, the one inside game/saves and the other under AppData/Roaming/RenPy) then the title should fire up. Problem is you won't obviously have any of your old persistent data (preferences, unlocks, etc). This happens a lot with shitty-coded mods and even OEM dev code that write persistent variables with buggy script. Once they crash while in the process of a function that involves a persistent variable then that's it, game over for your P file.

Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
Yeah. I'm wondering what a really hot girl who is perfectly comfortable modeling naked will do for money? Next chapter: Anyone's guess.

(Friendly sarcasm).
Yea that's the thing, so far, Eva Kiss has always given you an option to opt into the corruption route even if you've avoided it all game so that's obviously going to happen but I'm curious how they're going to write the non-corruption route. Or maybe there won't be lol, but I'd be disappointed if there isn't (I like both).

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
some of the emma blow jeremy screenshot images(ch8 v0.9beta) moved to ch9 in v0.9 final version
Actually no, the bj and cum shot images in ch 9 are different from the ones that used to be in ch 8. Eva completely discarded two of those images. It's either a mistake or perhaps she was unhappy with how the old images turned out.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Yea that's the thing, so far, Eva Kiss has always given you an option to opt into the corruption route even if you've avoided it all game so that's obviously going to happen but I'm curious how they're going to write the non-corruption route. Or maybe there won't be lol, but I'd be disappointed if there isn't (I like both).
She could be a postal service worker, that job is very well paid and you only need a high school diploma. Then again it would be boring as fuck, so exotic dancer it is.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Honestly, forcing Lena to submit to Seymour's deal would probably be a gamebreaker for me. I'm not a big fan of corruption in general, but I can live with it as long as it's optional. Corruption should be about the temptation, and it's hard to convey that in an interactive game when there's no choice involved.

But beyond that, ideally the corruption path would also be focused on corrupting Lena rather than just subjugating her. Tempting Lena with a chance to indulge her own dark fantasies is a lot more interesting from my point of view than making her another one of Seymour's props. That may well be the eventual goal, but between the blackmail and the Seymour's smug direction, at the moment it's very much about dancing to Seymour's tune. I have no interest in seeing that, thanks.

black_warrior

Mar 17, 2019
I find that when I'm in Ian's view, there are so many special girs to hook up and it's exciting, but when I'm in Lena's view, guys are all stupid or pervertic, not a single guy looks OK for me. Even the main character Ian looks really dumb. I don't know what's wrong.

Lena's view is not really interesting to me and Cindy is best. right now I'm just concentrating on Cindy's story. how corrupted Lena is not my concern, I don't care.

dudewheresmy

Jan 14, 2021
I find that when I'm in Ian's view, there are so many special girs to hook up and it's exciting, but when I'm in Lena's view, guys are all stupid or pervertic, not a single guy looks OK for me. Even the main character Ian looks really dumb. I don't know what's wrong.

Lena's view is not really interesting to me and Cindy is best. right now I'm just concentrating on Cindy's story. how corrupted Lena is not my concern, I don't care.
Mike’s the only chill, non perverted guy I think.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
So I went back and replayed my main route (Alison Route) and it just hit me that Alison is 100% preggers if you came inside her since she takes the day after pill some 36+ hours after which makes it less effective which will definitely lead Alison to being preggers. It'll be interesting to see all of the characters reactions to it.

It'll also be interesting to see how the group reacts to Ian and Alison becoming parents as perhaps it'll be the end of their infrequent hangouts.

Also when is Ian banging Ivy because that about the only noteworthy scene that has yet to take place?

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
So I went back and replayed my main route (Alison Route) and it just hit me that Alison is 100% preggers if you came inside her since she takes the day after pill some 36+ hours after which makes it less effective which will definitely lead Alison to being preggers. It'll be interesting to see all of the characters reactions to it.

It'll also be interesting to see how the group reacts to Ian and Alison becoming parents as perhaps it'll be the end of their infrequent hangouts.
Well, abortion is also a thing, so even if she is pregnant doesn't mean she has to have a baby and even then they don't have to become a couple. I wonder if Eva will go down that route where you have to decide if you wanna stay with Alison and keep the baby or if you'd rather just pay your half for the abortion/child support.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes