MickSlash

Jan 20, 2019
I may be one of the minority but I would love to see an optional bimbo transformation path for protagonist here, maybe a milder variant compared to GGGB but still. Loved it in previous game because of how kinky it was and would love to see something similar here. Probably never happens though lol
I think in the future with StalkFap path it might be possible (hopefully lol)

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Hello everyone! As you might've noticed, I've claimed ownership of this thread, as advised by my community (looking at you, Lara).

I'm not sure what will that serve for, other than giving me the ability to curate the presentation of this thread (the sample screenshots were pretty bland, and adding the trailer is a nice touch), since it's not my intention to engage into the discussion. This is your forum and has always been, and I don't want to disrupt things.

But since we've taken over the thread I wanted at least to give you guys a heads up and thank everyone who enjoys, comments and supports my work in one way or another. It made me really happy reading your comments when I finished GGGB, and it always boosts up my morale when a new good review is posted. I will continue to work to make ORS the best game I can manage to create and I hope you keep tagging along for the ride, and if you feel my work is good enough to support me on Patreon, well, that'd be awesome :)

Anyway, as a small gift to this community, here are the links for the Final release of Chapter 9.

PC

Mac

I've also added a new small scene concerning Emma, which can play in two ways depending on your choices thus far!

I hope you keep having fun with my game :)
Hey Eva, thank you for the amazing art that you are creating. Respect!
I loved playing GGGB but I love playing ORS even more.
Even ORS by itself is getting better and better with every new chapter and I'm looking forward to the future developments of the game.
Emma looks super hot in that picture :love:
My favourite part of the whole game is seeing how Lena and Holly can be changed throughout the story, but other than that there's really a lot to unpack. Keep it up! (y)

Reactions: CoalPhelps and Back

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Got damn it, I trying to figure out how to fuck Minerva, Ian's boss. Anyone tell me how?
When she gives you the poker love assignment, choose to either swap reviews with Holly or to write an honest review.

Then when Seymour comes to visit the office choose for Ian to show up and try to impress him.

Then you need to have high Wits or Charisma (don't remember if it was 5 or 6 points) when Minerva tries to fire Ian, this should unlock the option to turn the tables on her, which unlocks her route.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I may be one of the minority but I would love to see an optional bimbo transformation path for protagonist here, maybe a milder variant compared to GGGB but still. Loved it in previous game because of how kinky it was and would love to see something similar here. Probably never happens though lol
I don't think you're necessarily a minority but I don't think you have to worry about such options. I'm not personally into all out "bimbofication" but I'd like some different options for sure. I'd love to be able to have different hairstyles for Lena in some scenes myself, I also hope I can get her nipple piercings without having to have the navel one first.
Thank you so much for the info!! I definitely want to get with Holly as Lena :D wooo! Thank you again!!
Good choice! :love:
lipe2410 BlandChili thanks guys. I originally wanted to wait until the walkthrough was done to play, but I'm much too invested to wait for that lol. This is the first AVN I've played where a walkthrough is a must in order to get what you want...
No problem. I've personally not run into something I needed the guide for specifically, unless it was to try and get a specific encounter I don't normally run into.
I think Seymour is pretty predictable in this regard, just don't give him everything he wants, which was my default choices anyway.
Does anyone have any idea if Eva plans to do any Ian x Ivy scenes? Maybe if Ian finds out about Jeremy with Lena or Lena and Ian have a threesome including Ivy?
I have a hard time imagining that Ian will never have a scene involving her, solo +Lena or +Jeremy, but it hasn't really been building towards anything specific so far.
He finally gets to be on the other side of all those Jeremy texts.
"You know what's better than being an eskimo brother Jeremy? Being your bitch :devilish:"
There an updated walkthrough?
Not yet, keep an eye out for BloodyMares patreon, he'll post it there when he's done with it.

KDXvd

Jan 24, 2018
Gallery hotfix for v0.9 Final

Features:
  • This fix removes the error when viewing the gallery
  • Adds the new Emma scenes. As Eva went back and edited the Chapter 8 - Emma x Jeremy scene you will need to replay it to unlock it in the gallery.
  • UPDATE 2021/11/13 - more bugfixes and missing scenes that disappeared with Final release
Installation:
  1. Download Hotfix file and extract in the same folder as the .exe.
  2. Play and enjoy your new Emma scenes
If you are a patron, you can now add the Eva Kiss pledge badge to your account! And as always, report bugs on !
Okay when trying to play the game after extracting the latest hotfix this pops up:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
lipe2410 BlandChili thanks guys. I originally wanted to wait until the walkthrough was done to play, but I'm much too invested to wait for that lol. This is the first AVN I've played where a walkthrough is a must in order to get what you want...
Appreciate the thought and I've been working on it for some time and almost done with Ian's part. Wish the progress was faster, but personal life is kinda messed up right now.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Appreciate the thought and I've been working on it for some time and almost done with Ian's part. Wish the progress was faster, but personal life is kinda messed up right now.
No rush Bloody. Do it in your time and thaks for your amazing work

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
I don't think you're necessarily a minority but I don't think you have to worry about such options. I'm not personally into all out "bimbofication" but I'd like some different options for sure. I'd love to be able to have different hairstyles for Lena in some scenes myself, I also hope I can get her nipple piercings without having to have the navel one first
I mean, the reason why I thought I am in the minority is because I've read so many posts here from people that hated bimbo path in GGGB (despite that it was COMPLETELY optional) and were happy that there are no such paths here yet. So I was a little sad because bimbo path in GGGB was pretty well written in my opinion and was filled with lots of sexy and kinky content (niche, of course, because bimbo thing isnt everyone's thing), therefore I would love to have something similar here as well. And again, it should be optional so only people who are into that can enjoy it but I don't know how much Eva is willing to write and hone different paths for Lena with it's own content.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
I feel the same as you Enfrize
In GGGB, the bimbo route was actually the first one I played and to me it was one of the best bimbofication games I've played so far. And I'm not even one who always likes bimbofication, it depends on how it's done.
So, I would really love to see how that kind of path would be for Lena...

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
I mean, the reason why I thought I am in the minority is because I've read so many posts here from people that hated bimbo path in GGGB (despite that it was COMPLETELY optional) and were happy that there are no such paths here yet. So I was a little sad because bimbo path in GGGB was pretty well written in my opinion and was filled with lots of sexy and kinky content (niche, of course, because bimbo thing isnt everyone's thing), therefore I would love to have something similar here as well. And again, it should be optional so only people who are into that can enjoy it but I don't know how much Eva is willing to write and hone different paths for Lena with it's own content.
The bimbo path really wasn't all that well writted and that was the main complaint by a lot of people. Such extreme change requires a slow and well-developed corruption and it was going that way at first but then got sped up 10 times and boom! Ashley is a bimbo cuz she died her hair blond and got a boob job. Eva was running out of time and wanted to wrap up the game aready, so it's fine with me but I just couldn't accept that Ashley turned into a dumb slut cuz of the silicone and hair dye.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
The bimbo path really wasn't all that well writted and that was the main complaint by a lot of people. Such extreme change requires a slow and well-developed corruption and it was going that way at first but then got sped up 10 times and boom! Ashley is a bimbo cuz she died her hair blond and got a boob job. Eva was running out of time and wanted to wrap up the game aready, so it's fine with me but I just couldn't accept that Ashley turned into a dumb slut cuz of the silicone and hair dye.
No, she became a bimbo after being a slut for a long time who was already making it clear that vanity was a priority for her. That is not at all how the path went down.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes