Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Oh and one last thing, I really dislike how Jeremy never even brings up the fact that Lena is Ian's "OFFICIAL" girlfriend while he fucks her. Seriously, is he really not going to acknowledge that?
Some questions about this as I haven't really gotten to playing through all the paths.

Now I know that while playing the drinking game at Ivy's place, Jeremy will "brocode" and back out when Lena gets ready to blow him, if Ian tells Jeremy beforehand that he loves Lena.
Understandable. Similarly this will also lock off the "waking Jeremy up" scene.

But what if you're on a route where Lena reciprocates both Louise and Ian's feelings, eg. having a sexual relationship with Louise and Ian. Obviously Louise and Jeremy don't officially break up yet in the game I think, they always somehow seem to be together, but my question is does the threesome still go through? Doesn't Jeremy have anything to say about that?

Added food for thought, does Jeremy reject the idea outright if he knows that Ian is faithful or does Jeremy not give a fuck about Ian if he saw Ian with Cindy. This is indeed a pretty interesting flowchart of events and decisions.

I'd really like to know that if Jeremy-Lena-Louise still happens in a faithful Ian and unfaithful Lena route.

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
Ivy drugged Holly's drink with ecstasy?
Yeah obviously some drug, maybe the same she gave Lena (cause Lena was horny as fuck to on that drug)... Holly is getting one drink from Ivy, Ivy makes some comment on that, later on Holly sucks some random guys dick... way out of character for her even if Ivy has her fangs in holly from the start. So yeah, obviously she spiked her drink.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Now you know how shitty these characters are in here.
Ian can either join them, so he is not the butt of JEremy NTR bullying, or resist.
Lena can also either do her thing or be the meat sleeve Ivy sells around to asert herself.
Holly is just the uninternded victim of a vindictive bitch destroying girls for her pelasure.
Welcome to the fkk life!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You obviously did not play long enough the Lena doing her own thing game.
Lena is inbetween Ivy and Louise because of Jeremy,
so talking all those three together is already being a shit friend to both of them.
Lena can be sexual with Louise if she tells Lou about the asshole Jeremy is,
because then Lou would need a rebound in Lena, not otherwise.
You hav ta pick Ivy side and be the whore junky for her to become a meat sleeve to the NTR bull, there is not much sense otherwise on any route.

Some questions about this as I haven't really gotten to playing through all the paths.

Now I know that while playing the drinking game at Ivy's place, Jeremy will "brocode" and back out when Lena gets ready to blow him, if Ian tells Jeremy beforehand that he loves Lena.
Understandable. Similarly this will also lock off the "waking Jeremy up" scene.

But what if you're on a route where Lena reciprocates both Louise and Ian's feelings, eg. having a sexual relationship with Louise and Ian. Obviously Louise and Jeremy don't officially break up yet in the game I think, they always somehow seem to be together, but my question is does the threesome still go through? Doesn't Jeremy have anything to say about that?

Added food for thought, does Jeremy reject the idea outright if he knows that Ian is faithful or does Jeremy not give a fuck about Ian if he saw Ian with Cindy. This is indeed a pretty interesting flowchart of events and decisions.

I'd really like to know that if Jeremy-Lena-Louise still happens in a faithful Ian and unfaithful Lena route.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah obviously some drug, maybe the same she gave Lena (cause Lena was horny as fuck to on that drug)... Holly is getting one drink from Ivy, Ivy makes some comment on that, later on Holly sucks some random guys dick... way out of character for her even if Ivy has her fangs in holly from the start. So yeah, obviously she spiked her drink.
I did not encouraged Holly but i also did not discouraged her from sleeping with the dude and she decided against doing it, so i dont think you are right.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
well I am baffled. Playing away, game crashed ..no error message. Re-opened and it loads up, then closes. No error. Checked other games, no prob. Re-installed this game, redownloaded...everything. Trys to start and then just closes down. I have never had a problem for years. Any ideas? Nobody is mentioning anything like this in the forum...so I figure its gotta be me? Newer laptop as well..sigh.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Anyone know what the variable is for the Axel pushing Ian scene variations? I’ve seen 3 so far, Axel pushes Ian over, Axel pushes Ian lightly backwards, and Ian deflects Axel’s hand away and doesn’t get pushed.
There's 3 variants for Ian:
Python:
                if jiujitsu > 3 or kickboxing > 4:
(..)
                    "He tried to push Ian away forcefully, but Ian deflected his hand, avoiding being shoved backward."
(..)
                else:
                    if ian_athletics > 4:
(..)          
                        "He pushed Ian away forcefully with just one hand. He staggered backward."
                    else:
(..)
                        "He pushed Ian away with just one hand, so forcefully that he sent him tumbling to the ground."
So, with good martial arts skill (if Ian put extra effort in gym, or did at least decent in the sparring or visited the gym when given opportunity in ch.10) he can avoid the hit, otherwise it hinges on having athletic skill at 5+

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ivy drugged Holly's drink with ecstasy?
No. People are just seeing epileptic trees.

Holly hooks up with the guy if she gets close/comfortable enough with him during the party. This can happen in three ways:

* if she was already introduced to Mark and didn't have sex with Lena
* if she was already introduced to Mark and Lena explicitly encourages her (Push Holly option in conversation)
* if she was already introduced to Mark and her holly_change variable is at 5 (Let Holly decide option in conversation)

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
What's the problem? Did Lena swap the outfit to her top and shorts after you bought the Lust outfit? Or did Lust outfit show as Owned before you even bought it? I'm confused.
I have this bug as well, the lust outfit is owned automatically.... I don't think i even have enough points to unlock it and yet it's bought before i even go to the store.

knb-advantage

Nov 6, 2021
I've got so far these girls for Ian: Lena, Alison, Cindy and Minerva. Is it possible to also add Cherry and Emma to this list? I know that Holly route conflicts with Alison route, but does the same happen with the 2 girls above? Will this somehow damage Lena relationship? I wanna keep her as the main LI, I mean open relationship, but also have scenes with other girls.

Reactions: TheCrookedMan29

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
View attachment 2210427
How do we get this answer after axel photoshoot and does it changes anything for now ?
It requires Lena's relationship with Axel to be at 4+ (i.e. friendly, not neutral or negative)

It makes Lena accept Axel's offer to get together for a coffee some day, instead of leaving it in the air* So it might have some (likely minor) impact down the road.

*) there's what might be seen as bug in there -- Lena hesitates and doesn't actually answer to Axel's offer, but later when questioned by Ivy she tells her she said yes to it in this case.

Last edited:

Douve

Jun 1, 2017
It requires Lena's relationship with Axel to be at 4+ (i.e. friendly, not neutral or negative)

It makes Lena accept Axel's offer to for getting together for a coffee some day, instead of leaving it in the air* So it might have some (likely minor) impact down the road.

*) there's what might be seen as bug in there -- Lena hesitates and doesn't actually answer to Axel's offer, but later when questioned by Ivy she tells her she said yes to it in this case.
But how ? I feel like I did everything inhis way and I still can't :/ Is there one point that is a bit tricky ?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Will this somehow damage Lena relationship? I wanna keep her as the main LI, I mean open relationship, but also have scenes with other girls.
Open relationship in this game means potentially having some threesomes with extra party, not sleeping around behind partner's back. So yes, i'd guess it's absolutely going to impact Lena/Ian relationship eventually if you keep doing it.

If you want scenes with other girls don't get into relationship with Lena, simple.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But how ? I feel like I did everything inhis way and I still can't :/ Is there one point that is a bit tricky ?
Looking in the code it appears you're right and it's not actually possible in the game's current state. I'd guess this is either a mistake in the conditional (should be > 2 instead of > 3) or some additional ways to improve relationship with Axel will be added before full release.

Reactions: Douve

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I've got so far these girls for Ian: Lena, Alison, Cindy and Minerva. Is it possible to also add Cherry and Emma to this list? I know that Holly route conflicts with Alison route, but does the same happen with the 2 girls above? Will this somehow damage Lena relationship? I wanna keep her as the main LI, I mean open relationship, but also have scenes with other girls.
Shagging Emma shouldn't be a problem, Cherry route closes if you don't start it at the first chance. Later in game you have to choose between her and Alison. Holly and Lena generally don't work together, neither do Holly and Cindy IIRC. So the maximum amount of women Ian can bang in one playthrough (that's what you're asking, right?) is six (Lena, Cherry, Alison, Emma, Minerva, Cindy) and the possibility of Ivy, Jessica, Louise and Gillian in future updates.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Just wait for few updates, and you will see jeremy breaking that rules soon. Particularly with Lena. No matter if it is lena who will thrive for jeremy, Jeremy co operating it would be ultimate betrayal for Ian and also his own self's broken principle.
As far as I remember, if Lena has sex with Jeremy before Ian asks her to meet, she refuses him, just because of sex with his friend. And if, uh, she's slutty enough the moment Ian asks her out, you sort of start an experimental relationship that just involves sex outside of a relationship. So, something that you say cannot come true. And if you have a normal relationship, she will not sleep with Jeremy, you will not be given such a choice, or rather he will be gray.
In fact, it is YOU who choose what boundaries Jeremy can overcome. YOU are the builder of this world and it is YOU that is the very thread, it may seem to you that you are playing for Jan or Lena, and this is partly true, but YOU are the thread, the very thread of fate. In our reality, you just sit at the computer and poke at the options, but in the reality of the game, YOU destroy lives, create pairs, YOU are the inevitability itself, YOU are fate. And it is up to you to decide how the lives of these puppets will develop.)))

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes