lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
*sigh*....please....just give us the bottom line in pixels created per second.
I mean...
You don't count per second but by image. So, a 1080p image has ~2 million pixels and a 4k one has ~8.3 million pixels.
Now, it's just simple math.
1080p: 697 * 2 million = ~1.4 billion pixels in chapter 11 as of yet
4k: 697 * 8.3 million = ~5.8 billion pixels in chapter 11 as of yet
Given the information provided by jimul18 that chapter 11 has taken 9 months, which we can say is around ~273 which each have 86400 seconds.
1080p: 86400 * 273 =1.4b / 23.587.200 = 59.34 pixels per second, if my math is right.
4k: 86400 * 273 =5.8b / 23.587.200 = 245.97 pixels per second, again if my math is right.
PD: I'm indeed fucking with you tho. XD

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
ORS is 1080 x 1920

a single 1080 x 1920 image contains 2,073,600 pixels.

697 total images.

697 x 2,073,600 = 1,445,299,200
9 months = approximately 233,280,000 seconds (counting it as 30 days per month some have more or less days, but we go with 30 for simplicity)

1,445,299,200 / 233,280,000 = 6.195555555... Pixels per second.
Need skilled pixels. so maybe 60% ; 3.6 pps?

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I mean...
You don't count per second but by image. So, a 1080p image has ~2 million pixels and a 4k one has ~8.3 million pixels.
Now, it's just simple math.
1080p: 697 * 2 million = ~1.4 billion pixels in chapter 11 as of yet
4k: 697 * 8.3 million = ~5.8 billion pixels in chapter 11 as of yet
Given the information provided by jimul18 that chapter 11 has taken 9 months, which we can say is around ~273 which each have 86400 seconds.
1080p: 86400 * 273 =1.4b / 23.587.200 = 59.34 pixels per second, if my math is right.
4k: 86400 * 273 =5.8b / 23.587.200 = 245.97 pixels per second, again if my math is right.
PD: I'm indeed fucking with you tho. XD
your disparity from seaoflove made me do the ,math. for 1080X920 for nine months:
(1080)(920)/(3/4)(pi*10^7)=0.04 pixels per second (recall there about pi*10^7 seconds in a year).

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Double Standard 100%, Because, Lena does the EXACT SAME THING to Louise & Jeremy and nobody is batting an eye about that.

So it's okay for Lena to spy on folks when they are banging because she is a woman, and hot & It's not okay for Stan to do it because he is a man, and fat?
No, it's not a "double standard" because you can choose for Lena NOT TO spy on Jeremy and Louis. It's completely up to players choice if they want Lena to act that way or not.

I'd imagine a lot of people who have issues with spying would choose not to do it but even if they did choose to spy on Jeremy, I'd imagine it's because you kind of have to do it to access certain routes.

Also, yeah, Stan is a disgusting looking fatso who not even his own mother could love. Nobody is attracted to a disgusting creep; I don't know why everyone is acting like that is a bad thing.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
your disparity from seaoflove made me do the ,math. for 1080X920 for nine months:
(1080)(920)/(3/4)(pi*10^7)=0.04 pixels per second (recall there about pi*10^7 seconds in a year).
Well you need to subtract sleeping, eating and shitting time. No but honestly what I wanted to illustrate is that any metric, lines of code, number of images is bullshit if taken out of context.

For me, and anybody can have their own opinion on this, there is a large amount of re-used art in chapter 11. Or at least it feels more obvious to me. The stuff with Jeremy and Marcel being identical is normal, that has always been the case. Ian, Robert and Mike also sometimes get the same body proportions with different coloring even though they look vastly different as characters, no problem since the characters can exclude each other in different playthroughs.

The re-used art from other chapters is worse to me, i.e. Jack in the toilet using the same images as Axel in chapter 10 in his apartment. The Jack inclusion came out of nowhere anyway, that's what a cameo is, but then just rehashing other images is, imho, lazy both from a narrative as well as artistic pov.

As a counterpoint to that: the Jessica scene in chapter 12 makes more sense. Not only is it new art, but also it is only possible if Jessica is the worst version of herself from GGGB, EK (at least not yet, and hopefully they wont) has just retooled those images for "good" Jessica and added it as another version of the same scene for another playthrough of good Ian/Lena or replaced Ian with Lena+Strapon.

Reactions: Andrea9999

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
No, it's not a "double standard" because you can choose for Lena NOT TO spy on Jeremy and Louis. It's completely up to players choice if they want Lena to act that way or not.
And Stan only stalks if the player choses to have Lena act very teasing and provocative towards him, hence he starts to get the idea that its okay. Lena can even be okay with it and explore and enjoy it.

If Lena ignores Stan, he ignores her as well. In a regular not Stan specific playthrough, he stays in his room and leaves Lena and Louise alone. Louise always being on bad terms with him is on her.

It is double standard. Lena spying on her hot room mate or her boyfriend is written delicately and naughty, since you get the impression that Lena is encouraged to get Louise/Jeremy. Meanwhile, Stan being a voyeur has elements of desperation and patheticness to it, since he has no chance with her under normal circumstances and only Lena can grant him that. Very simple power dynamic of ugly nerd and hot model.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
I'd rather assets to be re-used if it means faster releases :rolleyes:
This is the age old question of quality vs quantity. At one point the existing assets are used up and limiting anyway. There more interesting question is how can the narrative complexity production and pipeline be optimized to enable both. And is that even possible at this point?

The Jack, Jessica and Natasha cameos are indicators of an inherent dissonance between the intentions of EK and at least part of the fan response. Due to the success of GGGB. As with any artist, the works will always be compared, but playing into that...I don't know. (Personally I am all for seeing part of the old gang, and the Jessica angle is the best approach to that, though it alienates people who played the redemption arc for Jessica in GGGB, still it is interesting and apt in a narrow framework). But fansever is rarely a good thing, think of the "You'll be dead guy in Rogue One".

Reactions: bleachedturtle

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If Lena ignores Stan, he ignores her as well. In a regular not Stan specific playthrough, he stays in his room and leaves Lena and Louise alone. Louise always being on bad terms with him is on her.
You don't know that, maybe he didn't get caught red-handed :4Head:

But yeah there is a double standard here between male and female. For instance, solo masturbation is also better viewed for a female than a male

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Keep complaining,guys,Evakiss needs to know we are pissed about her taking this much time with a Holly update:mad:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
You don't know that, maybe he didn't get caught red-handed
He can't fap to the pictures he took with Lena, because Lena needs to ask him to shoot her in the first place.

At best he is just fapping to Lena's instagram or stalkfap in general (what a wretched monster, how dare he).

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Keep complaining,guys,Evakiss needs to know we are pissed about her taking this much time with a Holly update:mad:
I think Holly is kind of the biggest difficulty in terms of planning, writing etc. She is the only sidecharacter thusfar, Ivy being a possible second, and since last update Emma, where there is substantial overlap between Ian and Lena. The relationship between Ian and Lena being the second big overlap between characters.

Don't get me wrong Holly is one of the best characters in terms of possible developments, trying to be like Lena, being goody good with Ian or more dirty with Ian. But it is a nightmare to untangle these variables.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So it's okay for Lena to spy on folks when they are banging because she is a woman, and hot & It's not okay for Stan to do it because he is a man, and fat?
It's ok for Lena to spy on folks because she is controlled by the player, and the player's shit never stinks. :whistle:

(not to mention that, like pointed out, you can choose not to, like a civilized human being rather than a creep)

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
And Stan only stalks if the player choses to have Lena act very teasing and provocative towards him, hence he starts to get the idea that its okay.
Yeah... that's what makes him the creepy incel. He thinks it's okay to do that because someone "teases him" (I'm also pretty sure that he steals their panties from the getgo, so not really a choice).

It is double standard. Lena spying on her hot room mate or her boyfriend is written delicately and naughty, since you get the impression that Lena is encouraged to get Louise/Jeremy. Meanwhile, Stan being a voyeur has elements of desperation and patheticness to it, since he has no chance with her under normal circumstances and only Lena can grant him that. Very simple power dynamic of ugly nerd and hot model.
It's not a double standard; Lena is Hot, Stan is Not. Nobody likes a creepy fatso. What do you not understand here?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I think Holly is kind of the biggest difficulty in terms of planning, writing etc. She is the only sidecharacter thusfar, Ivy being a possible second, and since last update Emma, where there is substantial overlap between Ian and Lena. The relationship between Ian and Lena being the second big overlap between characters.

Don't get me wrong Holly is one of the best characters in terms of possible developments, trying to be like Lena, being goody good with Ian or more dirty with Ian. But it is a nightmare to untangle these variables.
So you are telling me if EK kills that geek Holly we will get quicker updates?
REALLY MAKES ONE THINK AND WONDER...:unsure:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
You don't know that, maybe he didn't get caught red-handed :4Head:

But yeah there is a double standard here between male and female. For instance, solo masturbation is also better viewed for a female than a male
That depends on the point of view of whoever is watching because if it were a heterosexual woman watching a man with a huge cock masturbating, she would get excited just like we do when watching an attractive woman masturbating, like Lena does when she looks at Jeremy's cock, right?:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
So you are telling me if EK kills that geek Holly we will get quicker updates?
REALLY MAKES ONE THINK AND WONDER...:unsure:
Wooh, Wooh, What are you even saying...If Holly chapter ends Poor Marcel will be Heart Broken, IDK don't you want their Reunion and She will ride her Dragon? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK: I will be happy see their babies, All Dancing around in Mini Marcel Style :BootyTime::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wait, we are still shitting on Stan the creep? :KEK:
He is Not Creep, He is Just Very Round and Peek a lot in fact don't leave Cats like Lola behind :LOL::LOL:
A Good Chef that Sprinkle Hair Balls

4.60 star(s) 303 Votes