lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

During this past week I've been working on several fronts, trying to finish off this first block of Chapter's 12 beach house event.

I've been doing some extensive playtesting, solving bugs, fixing issues and adding or tweaking writing where needed. I think I'm almost done and, save for a couple things that still need tweaking, the version is stable and playable. I'm still debating wether to release it or wait, but I think the first option is the best one. There's quite a few things I want to tackle on this second part of the event, and I will need time to do so properly. Right now I'm waiting on the colorist to send the last images I need for this release, and as soon as I have them, I'll build the Alpha. Hopefully I can release it by the end of this week, or at the end of April tops.
View attachment 3548810
I've also been working on adding a couple extra scenes and creating the art for them. I think it's worth including them at this point of the story, and they add some more variety and a bit of payoff if you've been following certain routes. They probably won't be ready for the Alpha release, but they will be included in the Beta for sure.

While doing these things I've continued to write the next part of the event, and drawn some art for it's scenes too. I'll continue working on it nonstop during the releasecycle, aiming to publish this second block as soon as possible.

As always, I hope to make your wait worth it, and I'm eager to share with you the results of the work we've been doing!
this part is the Lena or the Ian?

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
and part 2 is ian again because the vocation is so big? or is part 2 full lena ? and part 1 full ian??
According to EK, Ian's part will be 2 days at the beach and Lena's part will be the third day at the beach. That is all of the confirmed content for Chapter 12.

There might be more after the beach, like the day returning or an epilogue for chapter 12, but none of that has been confirmed, just speculation.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Oh I don't mind the current stuff. It's whats investing me. I just don't think we're going to have an "ending" with her and I also would just like more Minerva content in general.
The route has a clear distinction between two routes. Ian being interested in her private life (work, husband, children) and having romantic/slightly submissive sex. Or Ian is a badboy, skips on the private matter and brutally fucks her with him being the top. The effort to make those two distinctions led me to assume that there will be multiple endings with her, even with Ian possible ending up with her. It was also possible in GGGB with Dilfs like Arthur, the Dad or the Boss.

So I'm very positive the route keeps getting developed and they bond more and that there will be several endings surrounding her.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
The route has a clear distinction between two routes. Ian being interested in her private life (work, husband, children) and having romantic/slightly submissive sex. Or Ian is a badboy, skips on the private matter and brutally fucks her with him being the top. The effort to make those two distinctions led me to assume that there will be multiple endings with her, even with Ian possible ending up with her. It was also possible in GGGB with Dilfs like Arthur, the Dad or the Boss.

So I'm very positive the route keeps getting developed and they bond more and that there will be several endings surrounding her.
I agree. On the romantic path, she even offers to make him win the book contest.

Reactions: bonerland

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I agree. On the romantic path, she even offers to make him win the book contest.
This is not exclusive to the romantic path. You can still hate fuck her and say nasty things to each other and still have her offer to help you win the contest. You just have to be dating her. Confusing Ikr. I was shocked when I accomplished this by accident.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
For the first time I did a playthrough where Lena and Ian are not dating and BOY. I've heard it in this thread before but Lena's pick of decent partners are virtually non-existent bar Ian and Holly. Lena desperately needs more decent men compared to Ian who has like 4 or even 5 decent picks.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes