lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
We need to transmit playthroughs and JMOD to our descendants to make sure they are fully prepared for Chapter 15 after we're gone. I believe the children are our future.
Though, EK should seriously start to think about finding an apprentice to train so he can take over game development after her retirement, after chapter 16.

• Sad
Reactions: varpep and Balsamic

jaylop09

Nov 24, 2019
Hold up. So what are we getting at the end of this month? The whole new chapter or only one character's perspective?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What does ORS before the makeover looks like?

I know Billy is black and Stan dresses different but other than that, how does it differ?

I wasn't around during that part of ORS but i'm always curious on the differences
Alt prologue and Stan has more character dev. for the better or for worse, Lena character was more reserved, ig and her character's past didn't change according to her choices I believe, might be wrong on the last one though.
There were also some changes regarding Ian and Axel where the old version seemed to indicate that Ian and him might be able to form a friendship. After the change Ian is more readily hostile to Axel and certain scenes with the two of them were changed somewhat.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Hold up. So what are we getting at the end of this month? The whole new chapter or only one character's perspective?
Ian's perspective, that's the first two days of the beach event. Unless EK changes their mind, that's all the content promised.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
I love my Minnie but my Gillie edges her out in the rankings based on looks. Her body is literal perfection. Her Bony but shapely ass is to die for. Her small but perky breasts can satiate any man's hunger. Then talk about her piercing Emerald green eyes, her fiery Auburn mane, pink blush and my god! those freckles littered perfectly across her angelic face are enough to drive a grown man crazy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for her personality, we don't know much about Gillie so it might be unfair to compare her to someone like Minnie who has had way more screen time than her.
hold your holy horses... who is this? havent touched ORS in a while to get more new content at once but holy fuck is she in the game for real? :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mommysboiii

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
hold your holy horses... who is this? havent touched ORS in a while to get more new content at once but holy fuck is she in the game for real? :love:
That's Ian's former girlfriend who has cheated on him. You could see her pictures early in the game on Ian's phone (and choose whether to keep them or delete them)

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
I can't really remember; i think the request to cancel it comes before you can quit working for Seymour, but would have to check the script to make sure.
I think you are right, anyway Lena standing up to him was a really cool moment

Last edited:

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
can someone share the save ? i lost my save's :(
I don't know what you hope to accomplish on your playthroughs. My advice is to play from the start to choose what content you wanna see. But I dropped my saves if you wanna use them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aqq88

aqq88

May 14, 2020
I don't know what you hope to accomplish on your playthroughs. My advice is to play from the start to choose what content you wanna see. But I dropped my saves if you wanna use them.
i played almost every route and i had save's for them but i changed my pc and now i don't have time to play every single route again :) and just unlocking the gallery is pointless when the new update drops :)

thank you for the save's <3

Reactions: varpep
4.60 star(s) 305 Votes