Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I dunno, I mean what you're writing makes sense, but I'm extremely suspicious of any moralistic judgements in a situation where one side is an attractive girl who's a potential sex partner and the other is a schlumpy guy.

Put another way, I wonder how many Cindy defenders there'd be if siding with Wade all game long opened up a new path where he introduced you to a new girl who was hotter than Cindy.... I bet she'd lose some of her lackeys :LOL:
I don't know about other people. But I'm not especially in love with Cindy, to the point that would distract me from examining her and Wade's relationship dispassionately. Ian has no trouble doing all the right things, to persuade Cindy that he's a better option than Wade. Even to the point of getting her to ignore Axel, who everyone else assumes Ian won't be able to compete with. If it's that easy for Ian, then it should have been much easier for Wade, because Cindy was already in love with him.

Ian doesn't have to do much to get Cindy. He listens to her. He supports her desire to do something that's meaningful to her. He goes out and has fun with her, in the way that she wants. Wade could have easily done those things as well, without it costing him much, but he didn't.

Perhaps if he had, she'd have been more supportive regarding his gaming?

alexf55699

Sep 16, 2022
Hey, I have a question. I chose to steer clear of Cindy during the whole playthrough. The last encounter with Male Mc was when Cindy and Axel were shooting in his house. After that, there were no more encounters between them, but in the last chapter, suddenly, just before the Male MC MMA fight, he went to a hotel room and had sex with Cindy out of nowhere. Why did this happen? I chose all the available options to stay friends with Wade, but somehow MC had sex with her so suddenly?

tronnley123

May 3, 2018
Hey, I have a question. I chose to steer clear of Cindy during the whole playthrough. The last encounter with Male Mc was when Cindy and Axel were shooting in his house. After that, there were no more encounters between them, but in the last chapter, suddenly, just before the Male MC MMA fight, he went to a hotel room and had sex with Cindy out of nowhere. Why did this happen? I chose all the available options to stay friends with Wade, but somehow MC had sex with her so suddenly?
Its a bug

• Haha
Reactions: Sethmsf

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
It is a bug from the alpha version that was released first. EK has fixed it, but I don't know if it's uploaded here or where you got it

foxloversi

Sep 27, 2023
No.
View attachment 3143804
The open relationship variable does nearly nothing as you can see, only a few dialogue switches - and allows them to discuss the later threesome if Lena has low lust.

I understand what you're getting at with your overall post, and the answer is again no. I'd very much like a path like this myself, and as someone who's spent hours browsing and modding the scripts, it's quite clear evakass has no interest in something like this, and far prefers the bullying/cheating themes.

This is extremely evident with how the "ian_cuck" path flows; it's binary, once you're on it, you can get off it by answering "nah I dont wanna hear those stories of your professor" during the footjob scene (iirc there are some other places to get off it), point is, it's either sexless ian with humiliation, or full relationship with fucking, and Lena keeps any indiscretions secret. Again, it's crystal clear what eva likes to anyone who's read the code at length.

Don't listen to the others trying to offer half-cocked story-based refutations of this. The reality is some code segments just aren't that developed (which is understandable, only so much time in the day for dev). Another example of this is the part with Lena-Ian relationship start you mentioned. The Lena-Ian relationship fork is conditioned on NOT v8_jeremy_sex, yet then under that condition branch, there are additional checks for v8_jeremy_sex, so it's not clear from the sloppy coding if that was supposed to block the whole fork or not.

Having said all that, Alison has a few variables that look to leave future options for stuff like that open, unfortunately, it looks like it'll just be with Jeremy again - I'd expect a future 2nd threesome scene with them in a future update.
Thanks for the comprehensive answer. It's such a waste that Eva ignores this route, probably because it lacks the drama she obviously prefers before meaningful dialogue. I still expect there will be a possible ending with Lena and Ian in a loving, but open relationship. However, the path to it will be filled with plots, twists and unnecessary drama...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
This is extremely evident with how the "ian_cuck" path flows; it's binary, once you're on it, you can get off it by answering "nah I dont wanna hear those stories of your professor" during the footjob scene (iirc there are some other places to get off it), point is, it's either sexless ian with humiliation, or full relationship with fucking, and Lena keeps any indiscretions secret. Again, it's crystal clear what eva likes to anyone who's read the code at length.
Well… not exactly. As in many other routes the code is a bit more nuanced than that and not only binary; yeah, the player can chose for Ian to go full cuck (ian_cuck = 2) and for Lena to deny and humiliate him at every occasion (after and before the famous footjob scene), or to kill that route once started (ian_cuck = 0) OR you can chose to remain in that path but to a lesser degree (ian_cuck = 1) and for Lena not to deny him sex (again, also a choice, not mandatory).

This way Ian -who in that route is undoubtedly traumatized by his experience with Gillian and dabbling a bit (unconsciously or not) with the cuck fetish- is still getting plenty of sex from Lena (last time as late as in the epilogue of chapter 11 after she comes back from the club, but also many times before in chapters 10 and 11), and even more than that: in that route is also possible to play a Lena that has not cheated AT ALL, not even masturbated to Seymour, and simply (at least for now) enjoys teasing Ian now and then. That’s because hooking up with Axel in chapter 9 isn’t the only gateway to open the cuck route later in chapter 10.

TLDR: Is possible to be in the cuck route without a sexless and humiliated Ian (and not talking about handjobs, footjobs and blowjobs only, but sex with Lena squirting and all the fireworks) and even with a perfectly faithful, as of now, Lena. It all depends on the player’s choices.

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Making Jeremy to tell Ian about fucking with Lena was imo very bad decision, now all their secret scenes has lost its sense and spiciness. Is there way to avoig this conversation ?

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
The only thing I feel it missed in this update was for Ian's girl(s) going to see him at the tournament, I can imagine their reactions, Alison worried and afraid of what was going to happen to Ian, Holly maybe crying if see Ian getting beaten up, Cindy excited and horny if Ian beats his opponent, it would even be funny if even Minerva showed up, saying something like, "Oh, I don't know how I got here, obviously I wasn't coming to see you, I was just passing by the area, a coincidence" xD
I will love if Eva introduce something like this in the final version of the chapter

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
cinduy.png
FTFY.
Well… not exactly. As in many other routes the code is a bit more nuanced than that and not only binary; yeah, the player can chose for Ian to go full cuck (ian_cuck = 2) and for Lena to deny and humiliate him at every occasion (after and before the famous footjob scene), or to kill that route once started (ian_cuck = 0) OR you can chose to remain in that path but to a lesser degree (ian_cuck = 1) and for Lena not to deny him sex (again, also a choice, not mandatory).

This way Ian -who in that route is undoubtedly traumatized by his experience with Gillian and dabbling a bit (unconsciously or not) with the cuck fetish- is still getting plenty of sex from Lena (last time as late as in the epilogue of chapter 11 after she comes back from the club, but also many times before in chapters 10 and 11), and even more than that: in that route is also possible to play a Lena that has not cheated AT ALL, not even masturbated to Seymour, and simply (at least for now) enjoys teasing Ian now and then. That’s because hooking up with Axel in chapter 9 isn’t the only gateway to open the cuck route later in chapter 10.

TLDR: Is possible to be in the cuck route without a sexless and humiliated Ian (and not talking about handjobs, footjobs and blowjobs only, but sex with Lena squirting and all the fireworks) and even with a perfectly faithful, as of now, Lena. It all depends on the player’s choices.
Ian_cuck = 1 is only an intermediate variable. It's not a separate path. Read the code carefully around the (menu v11feetcuck) stuff. You either continue with ian_cuck = 2, or exit with ian_cuck = false. Yes, the player as Lena can expedite ian_cuck = 2 by denying him during photoshoot, but this only affects a few lines of dialogue, and after v11sundaylena completes, a player is either on the cuck path, or isn't.

The only possible way to maintain ian_cuck = 1 is to do the ride face scene via high lust, then the footjob scene via v11_lena_dom. But that's a VERY specific path and set of criteria which most players will never see in their playthroughs.

Calling it binary wasn't just for code though. The entire emotional tonality is binary. Either Ian maintains his dignity and remains unaware of her sordid escapades, or she tells him and he turns into a passive wet doormat of self esteem. There's no in between. There's no "happy cuck" where ian enjoys her telling him and doesnt get self loathing. There's no "Alpha Ian willing to forgive" where he would be upset with her indescretions, but willing to move forward if she promised no more cheating and communication....there are many possibilities, and the two this dev landed on were [Be a whiny wet doormat]/[be oblivious to her cheating]. Binary.

Making Jeremy to tell Ian about fucking with Lena was imo very bad decision, now all their secret scenes has lost its sense and spiciness. Is there way to avoig this conversation ?
Just so I have this right, this is an ntr enthusiast asking if a story's non-ntr outcome is avoidable? o_O

Last edited:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
View attachment 3146265
FTFY.

Ian_cuck = 1 is only an intermediate variable. It's not a separate path. Read the code carefully around the (menu v11feetcuck) stuff. You either continue with ian_cuck = 2, or exit with ian_cuck = false. Yes, the player as Lena can expedite ian_cuck = 2 by denying him during photoshoot, but this only affects a few lines of dialogue, and after v11sundaylena completes, a player is either on the cuck path, or isn't.

The only possible way to maintain ian_cuck = 1 is to do the ride face scene via high lust, then the footjob scene via v11_lena_dom. But that's a VERY specific path and set of criteria which most players will never see in their playthroughs.

Calling it binary wasn't just for code though. The entire emotional tonality is binary. Either Ian maintains his dignity and remains unaware of her sordid escapades, or she tells him and he turns into a passive wet doormat of self esteem. There's no in between. There's no "happy cuck" where ian enjoys her telling him and doesnt get self loathing. There's no "Alpha Ian willing to forgive" where he would be upset with her indescretions, but willing to move forward if she promised no more cheating and communication....there are many possibilities, and the two this dev landed on were [Be a whiny wet doormat]/[be oblivious to her cheating]. Binary.

Just so I have this right, this is an ntr enthusiast asking if a story's non-ntr outcome is avoidable? o_O

when I commented several times that the game had a very specific principle of a good IAN and a bad LENA, everyone attacked me, but the truth is that I was right, or rather I'm right, for the slutty LENA characters were created just to fuck her, while IAN only has those specifications, but many told me that it was my choice, but I'm right, IAN in the game is made happy and Alpha only if he doesn't bond with LENA, because LENA is a slut and will always be unfaithful, that's why many sometimes I chose only friendship between the two, because the dev created the classic of every story, the good and the bad, here we have the good boy and the nymphomaniac, simple game, on well-defined tracks. when LENA throws herself at the cocks we players no longer have any control, if we do it with IAN who throws herself at the girls, instead we are given the conscience option, hahahahha

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
The only thing I feel it missed in this update was for Ian's girl(s) going to see him at the tournament, I can imagine their reactions, Alison worried and afraid of what was going to happen to Ian, Holly maybe crying if see Ian getting beaten up, Cindy excited and horny if Ian beats his opponent, it would even be funny if even Minerva showed up, saying something like, "Oh, I don't know how I got here, obviously I wasn't coming to see you, I was just passing by the area, a coincidence" xD
I will love if Eva introduce something like this in the final version of the chapter
Well, it was the first fight, I also hope that if the tournament continues to advance the time will come when your friends, girlfriend or whatever each Ian has go to the public and things happen

Reactions: axy2

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
Honestly I quite liked Axel as a character but seeing him try to fight Marcel with his dick out at the club was kinda embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: jduk

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Ian_cuck = 1 is only an intermediate variable. It's not a separate path. Read the code carefully around the (menu v11feetcuck) stuff. You either continue with ian_cuck = 2, or exit with ian_cuck = false.
Hmm, again... not exactly. Allow me to explain:

That's one way to maintain ian_cuck at 1, yeah, but not the only one. In v11feetcuck, arriving with ian_cuck=1 if Ian first chooses "Tell me more" (that rises ian_cuck to 2) BUT then after that when asked by Lena if the story is turning him on he goes with "Not really"*, that will set back ian_cuck to 1 (line 8279) and then Ian will proceed to fuck Lena silly to a squirt (if he has enough stats for it).

What's more important: beyond that scene the code keeps checking if ian_cuck is higher than 1 or not, and reacting accordingly making it (at least for the moment, don't know what will happen) a separate path and no just an intermediate variable. And this as late as this prologue in the dialogue with Jeremy, but also for example in the epilogue of chapter 11, when even if Lena tries to tease him Ian will manage to fuck her nonetheless if ian_cuck has been kept at 1. That, in my opinion, added to things like (as previously pointed out) the fact that Lena can be not cheating at all while in the cuck route, brings some emotional tonality to the path (agreed, not all the possibilities you mentioned exist... as of yet) and makes perfectly possible a middle of the road route where "cuck" Ian isn't sexless, is less whiny and more assertive (though admittedly shaken by Gillian and somewhat dabbling with the cuck fetish), and Lena can even not be cheating at all... for the moment, we'll see what happens (with or without Ian's consent).

And that is my main point: the route is only binary if the player plays it binary-style (all in or fold), as of now there're still some other options and nuances.

*EDITED: This choice is only NOT available in the sexless Ian route (ian_lena_sex = false), but in that route I would say the player is clearly aiming at the "full cuck" scenario.

Last edited:
Reactions: Esti and ffive
4.60 star(s) 317 Votes