mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Ignore them. Their just trolling at this point. Jeremy we all know is the scumbag in all stories, even on good routes.
ever male character that is not ian is a threat to you

unless its a tripple or quodra gangbang with only woman ofc :BootyTime: :BootyTime:

you and many are just harem brained and play a mainly focused corruption game by a dev that specificly makes this typ of games but than complain

but I understand I always play ntr games for the romance path aswell:WeSmart:

LADSSSS this romance path is lit
:BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Doesn't Ivy contradict this by sleeping with Mike if Lena is in love with him?
Lena doesn't tell anyone about her feelings for Mike. As far as Ivy is concerned, Lena is just hooking up with the guy and couldn't care less if he fucks someone else. He already does his girlfriend after all.

This is a bit different from potential scenario where Lena fucks Jeremy even if the latter is aware, by Ian's own admission, that she's someone Ian has feelings for. Ian will actually mention it during their Ch.12 scene where Jeremy tells Ian about Lena's actions.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Lena doesn't tell anyone about her feelings for Mike. As far as Ivy is concerned, Lena is just hooking up with the guy and couldn't care less if he fucks someone else. He already does his girlfriend after all.

This is a bit different from the potential scenario where Lena fucks Jeremy even if the latter is aware, by Ian's own admission, that she's someone Ian has feelings for. Ian will actually mention it during their Ch.12 scene where Jeremy tells Ian about Lena's actions.
Yeah, I went through their lines again. Ivy blasts Lena's ass off for her hypocrisy, LMAO.
Python:
if lena_mike_love:
            "Thinking about it made my stomach churn. I didn't like the idea, not one bit."
            "I knew I was sharing Mike with her girlfriend, but I still felt in control. I knew I was special to Mike."
Dude I can't :KEK:. Actual cum filled brain talk.
Jeremy when he has to get with a main LI without Ian or Lena's help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another one :KEK:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Y'all just salty Ivy sucked his dick while all Ian got was touching her during training exercise 3 chapters later.

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Y'all just salty Ivy sucked his dick while all Ian got was touching her during training exercise 3 chapters later.
10 secs BJ, dream come true :PogChamp:. Meanwhile, Ian manhandled Ivy. Grabbed her tightly, felt her body heat, and smelled her. Two sweaty bodies in close contact going at each other for domination. Nah dawg, I'll take manhandling Ivy over 10 secs BJ :KEK: .

Furthermore, we'll get a curve ball from EK that Ivy is only for Lena. :devilish:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Some people apparently think Jeremy is "The Playboy" if he goes and sloppy seconds only if Ian leaves Alison, if Ian pushes him towards Emma, if BOTH Ian and Lena push/nudge Ivy on giving him a chance, if player himself wants to indulge him by Lena.

Jeremy in their mind:Kappa::

How they behave towards others:

#People

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I knew we'll come to this
If we talk about player interference, then Jeremy fucks Louise, Alison, Emma, Lena and Ivy in the same playthrough.
Already answered:BootyTime:
Some people apparently think Jeremy is "The Playboy" if he goes and sloppy seconds only if Ian leaves Alison, if Ian pushes him towards Emma, if BOTH Ian and Lena push/nudge Ivy on giving him a chance, if player himself wants to indulge him by Lena.

Jeremy in their mind:Kappa::

How they behave towards others:

#People

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Since Jeremy can end up either great (5 chicks not counting Eli) or loser ("only" Louise), we are getting nowhere talking about player interference.

Hence my initial notice how Jeremy performs without us interfering. On average, without us neither helping or sabotaging him.

The results?

- He has Louise for a good while, though he loses her since Ivy blows him in front of his girlfriend (man, what a loser).
- He gets Alison unless Ian pushes for her and/or has high charisma.
- What was Ivys Jeremy score if Ian and Lena answer neutral toward her? Regardless, failing to get Ivy is no shame, Eva portrays her as the best girl who is the hardest to get. Ivy considering him for 12 chapters is already a feat on his own.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Ivy blowing Jeremy is far more intimate and most importantly, voluntary on her own accord.

Ian happen to touch Ivy during the exercise is involuntary and not the result of Ivy wanting him to touch her. Its even unprofessional and pathetic if you would get aroused just by touching a woman. Only someone like Stan would brag about such an accomplishment, being able to touch a woman without repercussions.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
The results?

- He has Louise for a good while, though he loses her since Ivy blows him in front of his girlfriend (man, what a loser).
- He gets Alison unless Ian pushes for her and/or has high charisma.
- What was Ivys Jeremy score if Ian and Lena answer neutral toward her? Regardless, failing to get Ivy is no shame, Eva portrays her as the best girl who is the hardest to get. Ivy considering him for 12 chapters is already a feat on his own.
  • Losing a faithful GF for a 10 secs BJ (man, what a loser). Ivy didn't even care for Jeremy's life, just wanted to spite and show Louise that her "BOYFRIEND" was a horndog.
  • Yes, clearly the second choice and as an afterthought by a future bimbo.
  • Python:
    if ivy_jeremy == 2:
                v "..."
                v "You're both, but alright... I'll drive you home. Let's get going."
                j "Awesome!"
            elif ivy_jeremy == 1:
                v "..."
                v "Some other night, maybe."
                $ fjeremy = "n"
            else:
                v "You're delusional, that's what you are."
                $ fjeremy = "sad"

Agree with your last point, she is hard to get.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Ivy blowing Jeremy is far more intimate and most importantly, voluntary on her own accord.

Ian happen to touch Ivy during the exercise is involuntary and not the result of Ivy wanting him to touch her. Its even unprofessional and pathetic if you would get aroused just by touching a woman. Only someone like Stan would brag about such an accomplishment, being able to touch a woman without repercussions.
That only will happen if the player is shitty friend to Louise, goes out of the way and not tell Louise about him, duh!.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes