Brickman

May 26, 2017
Sucks I can't play this game because of forced full screen game start which makes it crash and I couldn't find any window mode settings in config file. Maybe in future this game could have some setting freedom so more people can enjoy it.
Your problem probably has to do with the "presplash.jpg" image located in the game folder. People reported similar problems and deleting that image seems to have solved it for them

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
As you know, Zoey Raven worked on the walkthrough for the first 2 updates but as of now, I'm taking over this guide with his kind blessing. Thank you to Zoey, for his help and guidance - I won't let you down. Here's the updated walkthrough. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can either ping me in the thread or send me a direct message.
You can also join official discord community or .

Guide updated to V0.10 (Beta):

If you want to support this guide, you can:

If you want to express your gratitude to Zoey Raven or check out his other content, you can do it here:

Last edited:

boogiecookie

Aug 4, 2019
As you know, Zoey Raven worked on the walkthrough for the first 2 updates but as of now, I'm taking over this guide with her kind blessing. Thank you to Zoey, for her help and guidance - I won't let you down. Here's the updated walkthrough. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can either ping me in the thread or send me a direct message.

Guide updated to V0.3 Final

If you want to express your gratitude to Zoey Raven or check out her other content, you can do it here:
thank you and Zoey Raven for working so hard on the walkthrough - 43 pgs for v0.3!

i can't imagine the length for v1 final :p

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
i don't think eva is ever gonna implement rape in her games (which i favor anyway), so i don't think he is going to be violent, except when someone has to intervene again like robert, but i think it's unlikely. he's gonna be angry sure, though i think that's about it.
i have 2 scenarios of choice sets i think this is going to go:
a. you try to convince him you're not interested anymore, to no avail. this will be like you didn't call him in the first place.
b. you try to convince him with one of your stats, which has to be rather high, probably charisma. this will be the end of axel content for lena.
c. you let yourself get lulled by his words and give him another chance.
a. same as 1a. above.
b. you use a will point to get rid of him.
c. you have a high level in lust and can have sex with him.

it could however also be that you have multiple choices and only doing them in the right order lets you get rid of him or get back together, otherwise it will be like you didn't call him, again.
What are you talking about? There are several rape scenes in GGGB.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
What are you talking about? There are several rape scenes in GGGB.
Not exactly rape though (in terms of genre/tag, I'm not victim-blaming). In GGGB there are situations in which Ashley is not fully consensual (reluctant) but she agrees to do it either as a transaction (prostitution) or to comply with the blackmail. Both are shitty for Ash but the player has agency to back out. The only scenes which could constitute as rape with 0 choices are when either she or Iris is roofied by Arthur and can't resist him.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Not exactly rape though (in terms of genre/tag, I'm not victim-blaming). In GGGB there are situations in which Ashley is not fully consensual (reluctant) but she agrees to do it either as a transaction (prostitution) or to comply with the blackmail. Both are shitty for Ash but the player has agency to back out. The only scenes which could constitute as rape with 0 choices are when either she or Iris is roofied by Arthur and can't resist him.
Boy that went from “zero rape scenes” to “well yea, but those don’t count” in a hurry.

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
First impression on Robert: an idiot. Then I guessed Eva Kiss could redeem him. Now, after playing v0.3, he definitively is competing with Axel for the title of supreme asshole out there, he can't be fixed.

Reactions: Chuck6o and cakeny

Kuckuck

Feb 10, 2020
First impression on Robert: an idiot. Then I guessed Eva Kiss could redeem him. Now, after playing v0.3, he definitively is competing with Axel for the title of supreme asshole out there, he can't be fixed.
And with Axel we don't even know the full story. He could be lot less of an asshole as we assume. So I would put Robert at the top spot. Good thing I avoided him from the very start.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Hm, was there a change in between Alpha and Final for the Cindy date scene? I could have sworn one playthrough there was an option for 'Dance Close' (popped up on a high Ian Charisma, high relationship with Cindy run) that was different from 'Let Her Lead' and 'Get Physical' -- or am I imagining things?

Kennybv

Jan 8, 2020
View attachment 601364

Overview:
Lena and Ian are two very different people who find themselves in a very similar moment in their lives. Both struggling to achieve their dreams, both hurting because of love.
Their lives will become intertwined, with each other and with several characters that will impact who they are and who they will become.
They will be able to experience the heights of love or the depths of lust, friendship or betrayal, moral or immoral, success or failure... And you will be the one to choose. But one's choices can often tangle together and lead to an unexpected mess, so be mindful, for you thread the thread of their Red String.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-13
Release Date: 2020-06-12
Developer: EvaKiss
Censored: No
Version: 0.3 Final
Language: English
Other Game: Good Girl Gone Bad
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
ANDROID*

Extras: FAN SIGS -
FAN SIGS2 - WALKTHROUGH
Thanks to Brickman for sharing!
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 600380 View attachment 600396 View attachment 600384 View attachment 641918 View attachment 600397 View attachment 600379 View attachment 600386 View attachment 600417
View attachment 600383 View attachment 641917 View attachment 600398 View attachment 677679
Can't wait the android version to be released and play it, it looks so good

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes