Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I think it's crazy that Ian says "i love you" to Cindy before he says it to Holly considering how smitten Holly is with him and how much girlfriend material she is. I agree I want Ian to start a formal relationship with Holly (though fuck Allison she plays too many games and while she might have some real feelings for Ian their current relationship still screams rebound and not long lasting).

Is there any way for the friend group to stay together once Cindy dumps Wade for Ian? Or will Ian be cast out (or will Wade self-isolate)?

I really like Lena less and less each update. She doesn't have any of the charisma that Ashley had. She just comes across so aimless bumping around from person to person doing whatever they tell her to. Like I get maybe thats her character that shes young and impressionable and vulnerable and yeah people act different around different groups of friends but it feels like there is no underlying personality to Lena shes just a mirror for whomever shes with at the time be it Ivy making her a slut Axel making her submissive Her father*cough I mean patron* pushing her another way or Ian/Holly making her whimsical. It doesn't feel like a journey of self-discovery the way GGGB does because so far Lena has experienced no growth no matter the path you take. The remake made it slightly better so she's not nearly so bipolar but still. I don't like Lena X Ian though if the fabled Ian x Holly x Lena throuple occurs we'll see.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
this was from 20 november
If everything goes smoothly, the Alpha should be ready during this next weekend, and if it doesn't, my hope is to launch December 1st at the latest.

and this from yesterday
Jokes aside, the update is coming together nicely and it will be out on schedule, according to my predictions

does this mean update today??:coffee::coffee:

Dec 19, 2019
I think it's crazy that Ian says "i love you" to Cindy before he says it to Holly considering how smitten Holly is with him and how much girlfriend material she is. I agree I want Ian to start a formal relationship with Holly (though fuck Allison she plays too many games and while she might have some real feelings for Ian their current relationship still screams rebound and not long lasting).
I think he only says this because the player needs to get Ian into a relationship with her for her to dump Wade, so Ian in this case is in love. In Holly's case, she and Ian are still getting to know each other and both Ian and she are free to date other people until something gets serious between them.

Is there any way for the friend group to stay together once Cindy dumps Wade for Ian? Or will Ian be cast out (or will Wade self-isolate)?
I'm sure Ian and Cindy will keep their relationship under wraps while Ian will keep his "buddy" status with Wade. Probably at some point Wade will find out that Cindy has a new boyfriend and later on he will find out that this new guy is Ian. This will likely tear the group apart, as Perry will likely side with Wade while Alison and Jeremy will remain friends with Ian.

Dec 19, 2019
does this mean update today??:coffee::coffee:
From yesterday
"I'm still waiting on the last batch of illustrations from my colorist, while I keep editing existing ones and play-testing thoroughly, revising, polishing and fixing the script."
It's been 12 hours, so if the colorist hasn't sent the last batch by now I don't think the update will be today

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Guys if anyone can drop their saves folder from their playthrough, it would be great. Have lost mine since it has been such a long time.

Just getting ready for the upcoming update.

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
It's better to play the game yourself. There's so many possible combo/routes that you might not find your most preferred save file.
I have already played through the game multiple times before and the reason you said is exactly why I was asking for save files. Can't even imagine playing through so much of content again to get to the new content. Excruciating.

I like to play through all routes so Even getting a save of one route will help save me from going through atleast one whole route playthrough.

Nov 1, 2022
I have already played through the game multiple times before and the reason you said is exactly why I was asking for save files. Can't even imagine playing through so much of content again to get to the new content. Excruciating.

I like to play through all routes so Even getting a save of one route will help save me from going through atleast one whole route playthrough.
You could just skip through all the content you've seen before it should take less than an hour.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Guys if anyone can drop their saves folder from their playthrough, it would be great. Have lost mine since it has been such a long time.

Just getting ready for the upcoming update.
I'm working on around 18 saves and I have currently 9. Maybe I upload the first half after I finish the next two today. (Also depends how fast Eva is.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LPSD

Jul 20, 2017

this is what I have, sorry if they are not labeled

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zareem and aqq88

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Save files:

This game isn't intended for "used" save files, since there are too many variables and you miss the experience of each save file. If you want "good" saves, make your own.

They start in chapter 9 with Ian, who is about to shop. Choose Sacrifice for a well written book. He can finalize a few things if he has started relationships. Cindy gan be guided toward either Wade or Axel (or Ian himself on Cindy save files).

It follows with Lena returning, finalizing things if she started relationships and being able to shop. She can refuse or agree with Axel and Seymour (refusing Axel could cost a Will point, this can be avoided if she is dismissive of him during the shooting).

The characters have fairly high skills (Lust can be low if they have 0-1 relationships), high relationship points if possible and some money (though Lena can't buy everything). It isn't optimized in any way.

Unless otherwise stated, a save contains the following:

Labeling:

Last edited:

Virux

Aug 13, 2017
I everyone. Can someone get an invite for Eva discord channel? I’m trying to join but the link expired or is invalid. Thanks

Jul 27, 2020
Does anybody know which route they'll play first? I know my first playthroughs will be for Emma but I'm curious to hear the others.
Ian (smart writer) and Cindy
Ian (smart writer) and Holly
Ian (Chad) and Ivy (if Eva Kiss give us this opportuiny).
And of coure Ian (smart writer) and his bitchy boss Minerva.

I also woud like to mix all this routes and get something interesting from it. For exaple love triange with Ian, Holly and Cindy.
Anyway, we shoud see how the plot develops.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beast Master69

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
How much is the odd paying for a release today?
I wonder If we'll see an unexpected relation (not likely... Eva problaly wants to give current routes some progress after this one year since update) like Holly x Stan, Lena x Wade, Cindy x Mike.
The first two we already got some hints. Maybe in a update.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes