Fan Art Our Red String: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
Character Lora for Jessica is up,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could go and make character loras for rest of the characters, But I kind of want to wait for next version though, Since I want to make a REAL version 2.0 first, with some extra image and do a BIG training. So I will probably hold on until next update is UP.

Its a Character Lora, so it is compatiable with other Artstyle or default pony model, you dont need EvaKiss, you can export Jess in some other artstyle or whatever I guess.

2024-04-20_23-38-54_5446.png

Yea its not her face, no, nothing can be done because every pic she has a different face, 2024-04-20_23-52-05_4166.png 2024-04-20_23-53-49_1020.png

Last edited:

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
Thank you tigerace221 for this AI turn of events. I'm beginning to learn how to make AI art. But most importantly, thank you EvaKiss for blue balling me. Who knows when OR IF the teased horse dildo in the sex shop will ever get a scene so I went full Thanos mode and did it myself. :KEK:

Edit: I also cut back on watching youtube and gaming just to let stable diffusion run. Feels like I'm bitcoin mining. Can't use the PC till done. :ROFLMAO:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Hmm, okay okay, I'm cookin', I'm cookin'...I'm learning the inpaint tool, which replaces the selected area with another prompt. Create 2 Hollys and select one to paint area over as Lena.
How about some creativity? How about, say, Alison and Holly! See how it manages a pairing the game will never show! :devilish:

• Hey there
Reactions: vgbestly
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes