Fan Art Our Red String: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

analdin1234

Apr 13, 2021
can you please tell us how you make all of these and give me a short tutorial?
is it stabe diffusion, which models, addons, loras and so on? do you have a baseprompt?
i would also like to share some creatons.

CaptainBlt

Jun 10, 2019
Hey CaptainBlt are all the renders you posted could ever be in the game? Or will they just be Fan Made? If it's the later then i'm a bit sad quality like this will not be in the game. But if it's the first then hotdamn that would be great improvement from GGGB.
Hi!
We discussed with Eva the possibility of including art in the game, but unfortunately it's not possible for now as what I'm generating is noticeably different from the game style. And I'm already having trouble making the art "worse" than the current version lol :KEK:
Maybe sometime later.

Reactions: HurtTrotter

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Hi!
We discussed with Eva the possibility of including art in the game, but unfortunately it's not possible for now as what I'm generating is noticeably different from the game style. And I'm already having trouble making the art "worse" than the current version lol :KEK:
Maybe sometime later.
Worse? What a shame. You have a good talent though, keep it up. If you ever think of making a sort of game with these quality renders, consider me signed up to your patreon!:)

Reactions: HurtTrotter

CaptainBlt

Jun 10, 2019
Worse? What a shame. You have a good talent though, keep it up. If you ever think of making a sort of game with these quality renders, consider me signed up to your patreon!:)
I'm more referring to the fact that my art comes out more "three dimensional", attempts to somehow make it closer to comic or 2d style or make it flatter like in the game have not been successful.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I'm more referring to the fact that my art comes out more "three dimensional", attempts to somehow make it closer to comic or 2d style or make it flatter like in the game have not been successful.
Ahh man, that's not good. After seeing all the fan arts which are much better looking then what is actually in the game, i kinda dont want to go back to the game lol. Now I just wish a game could somehow come out with such great quality renders lol:LOL:

RobertKing

Feb 8, 2024
Hi!
Maybe sometime later.
Would be great if there was a way to incorporate some of these just into the updates that everyone craves so badly.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes