Mod Ren'Py Our Red String JDMOD [0.12.1.2.a] [JohnDupont]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 6, 2019
Messed up the game, wont start and auto closes after adding the mod, even after removing the files from the game folder. Although deleting the persistent file in appdata was able to resolve the issue. I wonder what line of code caused the issue, loved the mod prior though so keep up the great work jd

Last edited:

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Just to confirm so i don't waste a playthrough, it is possible to play through 0.8 with this mod and then at the end make a save that should transfer over to unmodded 0.9 and work fine?

I think this is possible after reading the FAQ but it was kind of unclear to me.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I need the mod for 0.9... I cannot play this game without due to too much useless blah blah in the texts that are made just to avoid that you can play the max corruption paths...
I love max corruption so I have to wait for the mod :D

Reactions: JohnDupont

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
If you need a gallery unlocker, you should be able to find multiple ones in the game's thread or you can use .

From the FAQ, i thought that i would be able to play 0.9 with the 0.8FINAL mod but it messes up the game
Much love for the response JD. Appreciate it all the same and the effort you put in making the mods.
In game v 0.9 the structure of the scripts directory has completely changed. Now all chapters are moved to the "story" subdirectory.
I'm sorry, I don't have a quick fix for it. I believe it's due to all the QoL changes in the new version.

I get an error with the mod in v0.8FINAL
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I answered this one before. It was one of the last bugs from 0.9ALPHAc and it's fixed in the version I'm working on.

I'll let everyone know of my progress on in the next few days.

Last edited:

keikeikeiii

Nov 28, 2020
Messed up the game, wont start and auto closes after adding the mod, even after removing the files from the game folder. Although deleting the persistent file in appdata was able to resolve the issue. I wonder what line of code caused the issue, loved the mod prior though so keep up the great work jd
Hey i had one too. Did u solve the problem?

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
beta is out so will you just make a mod that works with the final version ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes