May 26, 2017
New version when?
0.9 final is out
when mod will update?
Did you read the FAQ?
1636715019794.png

Or my last post?

Error when Cindy invites you to her first photo shoot

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the report but it was fixed in 0.9FINAL already.

1636716886503.png
Error on photoshoot Axel and Lena:

1636716909166.png
Error on Saturday, june, week 3. Lena's story. When browsing in the sex shop, clicking ahead of the tail buttplug.
When ignoring: ends up in a dead end with no text or choices. Just backhround art, Lena's standing picture, and the Menu option.
This is bug with the game. Please report this on EvaKiss' Discord.

Error on Monday, june, week 4. Lena's story. When starting her shift at the cafè, after talking to Molly: "Now, until you close the deal, let's get to work".
Unskippable. Ends up in a "error loop" when trying to ignore.
I wasn't able to replicate this bug in 0.9FINAL. I don't think it's caused by the JDMOD anyway as it doesn't interact with renders.

1636716251954.png

1636716268936.png

Last edited:

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
Was there when you chose to accept money for Lena's room mates photography help and at the final pose on the couch? If so, that is where I encountered that error as well
Guess we gotta wait for the final to be released for public use

Queen Nevertitty

Jul 21, 2020
Error on chapter 2 when ian and lena talk to emma in the record store

And on chapter 5 when ian alone with emma in the club (without perry)

Mod version: 0.9 Final

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
@JohnDupont: there is a major bug in your mod. breaks the game. unplayable after that error.

Fixable?
Was there when you chose to accept money for Lena's room mates photography help and at the final pose on the couch? If so, that is where I encountered that error as well
Thanks for replying. Do you plan to release the final version here? If yes, when?
I will, if you remind me to update the links after the Early Access period which last for 7 days is over.
Error on chapter 2 when ian and lena talk to emma in the record store

And on chapter 5 when ian alone with emma in the club (without perry)

Mod version: 0.9 Final
Thanks, both will be fixed in version 0.9FINAL.a.

Reactions: leffs

silverfur3

Jul 13, 2019
Can someone please explain how to install the mod, I followed the instructions but its not working it boots as normal. I copy the mod to the Rood directory of the game its not working i copy it to the game folder its not working. I dont get it?

Dave2504

Nov 17, 2018
Can someone please explain how to install the mod, I followed the instructions but its not working it boots as normal. I copy the mod to the Rood directory of the game its not working i copy it to the game folder its not working. I dont get it?
I think it's the file. I had JDMOD running fine on previous versions, but it doesn't work for me on v0.9 either.

Reactions: silverfur3

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
of course it's not work, this mod still 0.9beta version
0.9FINAL has been out for days...

I think it's the file. I had JDMOD running fine on previous versions, but it doesn't work for me on v0.9 either.
Yeah, for me neither. :(
I tried using 0.9BETA with the game in version 0.9FINAL and the game launches just fine.

You might need to delete your persistent data.

ilsken

Mar 19, 2019
0.9FINAL has been out for days...

I tried using 0.9BETA with the game in version 0.9FINAL and the game launches just fine.

You might need to delete your persistent data.
I'm not getting the walkthrough part to show and the change names part leads to an error screen. I've tried to delete the persistent data, did a completely fresh install and i have the same problem. In case i missed something cause i've started a new playthrough recently with your mod, do the walkthrough icons start to show later or are they supposed to be there after the intro?

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
I'm not getting the walkthrough part to show and the change names part leads to an error screen. I've tried to delete the persistent data, did a completely fresh install and i have the same problem. In case i missed something cause i've started a new playthrough recently with your mod, do the walkthrough icons start to show later or are they supposed to be there after the intro?
The mod is only on his patreon from my understanding. this thread only has 0.9beta so i don't think it works.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
The mod is only on his patreon from my understanding. this thread only has 0.9beta so i don't think it works.
It should work, I think I've made my mistake in 0.9 BETA that affected new users.

Try this:
  1. Press Shift + O to open the console ;
  2. Type (or paste) the following commands :
    • persistent.JD_IGG_choice_staticon = True
    • persistent.JD_IGG_choice_tooltips = True
    • persistent.JD_IGG_choice_color = True

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
The game crashed... always... i'm on mac and i lost faith... please help...
I believe this can be solved by which can be found in the folder:
  • %APPDATA%\RenPy\RedString-1574621830 for PC
  • ~/Library/RenPy/RedString-1574621830 for MAC
  • ~/.renpy/RedString-1574621830 for Linux
You'll need to apply this fix after deleting the data.

Let me know if it worked.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
The Game keeps crashing whenever I try to use either Jeremy's or Emma's Gallery and no, deleting persistent data does not help.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes