BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Okay, I've finally figured it out. Turns out I lacked Charisma all along, both for Alison and Cherry. I didn't have it at Lvl1 to encourage Alison in Ch.1 and I couldn't get it to Lvl. 2 in Ch. 2 to "Break the Ice" with Cherry. Now it worked. Also, I could hook up with Alison even without going to lunch with her, but for her path to be open, Ian has to say "We need to do this more often". This keeps her interest in Ian, so from that point forward I just had to play it by ear and not fuck this up during the night out by ignoring her. It's quite hard to fail as it turns out, Alison wants the D so much, she almost acts like a cougar in heat even if Ian says the dumbest shit.
I'm glad there's also a Fitness check for sex as well, which makes it more realistic. Can't be a sex machine without working those muscles.

So, if anyone still needs help with Cherry or Alison, you need 2 Charisma + 2 Wits and 1 Lust to succeed.
Here's an in-depth guide for both routes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
you got dev like evakiss who dont hesitate to show sex scene as long as it makes sense to the story

its the antithesis of dev like darksilver or lewdlab or superalex who delay sex for as long as possible

cherish evakiss peeps , dev like this rarely exist
Yes, I agree. It seems like female devs tend to make better written erotic games. Eva's style reminds me so much of Tlaero. I don't know if you're familiar with her games, she made Getting to know Christine and the sequel Coming to Grips with Christine, as well as the Keeley games set in the same universe with Christine. Later she made 4 legendary games in the Elsaverse with "Dreaming with Elsa", "Redemption for Jessika", "Finding Miranda" and "Saving Chloe". All have outstanding storytelling and quite a bit of replayability. It doesn't have many love interests (aside from Saving Chloe) but the way you play develops both the protagonist and determines the relationship with the female heroine.

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
It seems that Cherrys pictures are not implented in the Alpha Version. As soon as she shows up, the game breaks down.
Any suggestions how I can fix it?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
It seems that Cherrys pictures are not implented in the Alpha Version. As soon as she shows up, the game breaks down.
Any suggestions how I can fix it?
Did you remember to start the new game? Old saves are incompatible with the update. The only thing not working about her is her bio in the Agenda.

Reactions: Victor069

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
So we all need to start a new game everytime there is new update ?
No, EvaKiss explicitly stated that with THIS update she "reworked the game from the ground up", making previous save files not compatible. I doubt this will happen again...

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
No, in 0.2 there was new mechanics in the game so you have to start new game, but when 0.3 drops, you can use old saves
Unless 0.3 doesn't revamp the game in some way as well. She did say that she wanted to flesh out the concept and polish the gameplay right away so that if she decides to incorporate something else, we won't have to start the new game after beating it, as it happened with Jasmine's DLC in GGGB. Better to restart the game 5 times when it's still 0.5 than having to replay it once near the end. So I do expect Eva to announce some new features in either 0.3 or 0.4. If that doesn't happen, then yes, we are set to go with the current saves and there won't be any issues going forward.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
But isn't this alpha test , so does save still work ?
Alpha only means that it's not polished. There are typos and some minor bugs that need fixing. She'll fix those and then release the Beta for additional playtesting. Once everything's fine and there are no more bugs, she releases the final version of the update and starts working on the next one. That's the only difference between Alpha, Beta and Final. You need to restart in Ch.2 because she introduced the new Budget feature and that required revamping of Ch.1 as well.

Reactions: KDXvd

X1nny

Nov 18, 2018
Alpha only means that it's not polished. There are typos and some minor bugs that need fixing. She'll fix those and then release the Beta for additional playtesting. Once everything's fine and there are no more bugs, she releases the final version of the update and starts working on the next one. That's the only difference between Alpha, Beta and Final.
So let's say i have 0.2 alpha save but when i play 0.3 final can i load my alpha save works ?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
So let's say i have 0.2 alpha save but when i play 0.3 final can i load my alpha save works ?
Yes, most likely. Unless she decides to add another new feature in 0.3 that is going to make 0.2 saves obsolete. Just make sure your 0.2 alpha save is the new one, and not the same from 0.1 because those saves definitely won't work.

Reactions: KDXvd and X1nny

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
to be 100% sure that your previous version saves work in the new release version, I suggest using saves from the final version (not alpha or beta; sometimes small changes can occure between alpha, beta and final - that may lead to errors)

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes