SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
so guys, next week we get to have some fun with Cindy? :sneaky:
if we get to have some lewd content with her, what do you think it wil be? all the way or? :)

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I don't think it'd be a lot of work, honestly. It'd be just like showing Perry without glasses (if Robert breaks them) or showing Ian with a black eye in Chapter 2. For example, to show the black eye, Eva uses the code:
"if v1_fight = True; $ ian = hurt"
Considering that Ian has a sporty build already (he's pretty buff), the only thing you'd have to do is define his muscles a bit, making him look more ripped. And to show the muscles she can use a similar command "If ian_athletics > 4; $ ian_muscles" or something like that. The artists who colorize sex scenes, however, will have a bit more on their shoulders.
The work is not the coding, its the pictures. The scene with Perry is only two pictures to be redone. From that point on any picture containing Ian would have to be done twice, one time normal and then buffed. Its worse than the fake tits in GGGB because a bigger portion of the picture has to be redone. Thats why EvaKiss did that towards the end of the game.
So I don't see that coming anytime soon.

if we get to have some lewd content with her, what do you think it wil be? all the way or? :)
Likely, there was no Cindy and Wade at all in the last update and they are major characters.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Nah. She's not single and didn't strike me as a slut, so I doubt we'll get anything intimate with Cindy. But we have to see more of her, Holly as well. Maybe another meeting opportunity, but this time without Perry and Wade.

The work is not the coding, its the pictures. The scene with Perry is only two pictures to be redone. From that point on any picture containing Ian would have to be done twice, one time normal and then buffed. Its worse than the fake tits in GGGB because a bigger portion of the picture has to be redone. Thats why EvaKiss did that towards the end of the game.
So I don't see that coming anytime soon.
Well, sure. Considering how hard it is to gain mass or look ripped IRL, it has to be quite late in the game as well. But I think this could be done without making entirely new pictures for Ian, but just as the new "layer" with muscle tone, like it's the case with Ian's black eye. As I said before, Ian is a pretty big dude as it is, and you don't need to redraw him with another body type, just add some muscle texture to him, kind of like one big "tattoo". It'd make him look like Spider-Man, lean but not bulky.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
The game is released in 3 parts.
Alpha - The first release. May contain bugs and minor errors.
Beta - The second release. All bugs and errors corrected after gameplay and feedback
Final - Its the Beta version but might contain minor changes to story or choices if the dev wishes. Basically no difference between Beta and Final

I usually wait till the beta version is released to play but save and keep the final version since it helps to keep the move to the next version smoother.
Eh, kinda. I wouldn't say Beta is free of bugs and errors. The final is where all the bugs are fixed.

Last edited:

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Unlocked

Everyone has a past, and so do the characters of ORS! You heard about the "Fucking Chicken Nuggets" in Chapter 2 and Cindy was too curious about them to just let it slide. Digging through an old hard drive of Wade's she found a video from the guy's teenage days. Can you identify them?

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Everyone has a past, and so do the characters of ORS! You heard about the "Fucking Chicken Nuggets" in Chapter 2 and Cindy was too curious about them to just let it slide. Digging through an old hard drive of Wade's she found a video from the guy's teenage days. Can you identify them?
Perry has to be the singer but he looks so different lmfao. Emma is obviously the drummer. I think Wade is the guy in the back and Ian in the front with the red guitar.

Reactions: J1215 and Brickman

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I think so too. And yeah, seems Perry had a golden age before his present days lol
Makes me wonder what happened lmfao. He wouldn't have any issues with girls if he still looked like that. Hell, I'm not even sure how he wasn't a hit with the ladies back then. Good looking, fit, and the singer in a band?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Strange. Ian said that he was the bass guitarist. His guitar doesn't look the part. Obviously it's Wade in the background.
Makes me wonder what happened lmfao. He wouldn't have any issues with girls if he still looked like that. Hell, I'm not even sure how he wasn't a hit with the ladies back then. Good looking, fit, and the singer in a band?
And a s-s-stutterer. Plus, looks aren't everything, especially when you are socially awkward.

Reactions: Elemo and hh103

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Strange. Ian said that he was the bass guitarist. His guitar doesn't look the part. Obviously it's Wade in the background.

And a s-s-stutterer. Plus, looks aren't everything, especially when you are socially awkward.
I was thinking that, but there's no way the guy in the back is Ian. It has to be Wade. Looks definitely aren't everything, but to high school girls it sure helps. Even despite being socially awkward.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes