mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
So do you know how to get WILL point?
you have to make holly like you enough to be able to exchange the book reviews with her
Funny how everyone is butthurt about Cindy and Axel.

Let's be honest 2mn : her bf is fast becoming a bore, only playing videogames and only going out reluctanly to have a drink or two and that's it. Kind of growing a belly too which implies not even taking care of himself that much anymore. I can relate to where Cindy is coming from and why she's starting to feel frustrated.
Now she goes out with Ian, and you can feel some sparks, but he's still her BF's friend and so she might not be confortable with the idea of getting closer to him. Could even be oblivious that she's starting to feel better with him. After all she only started to do some stuff with him as of recently.
In that context, being alcoolised, frustrated with her life and bf, out in a nice bar, some really hot guy is complimenting her and hitting on her. Of course she's going to be flattered and maybe flustered. If you as a man where in the same situation where a dropdead gorgeous woman would hit on you while in a bar with a good looking friend of your gf, you would do the exact same thing she did. That is, again, be flattered.
But as of now she hasn't cheated, hasn't expressed that she wants to, and we don't know that she will in fact do anything with Axel -that is if we still pursue her cause if we don't I expect she will do something with him. And even if she did, it would actually make more sense for her to cheat the first time with someone else than Ian. Kind of a realisation that things are not working for her anymore, and allowing herself to move on with Ian.
Things in life are rarely simple and black or white. I would even add that maybe that's the biggest progress so far with that game compared to GGGB as in it looks like the decisions made are more "subtle" (because the protagonists are older and more mature as well so it actually make sense).

I for one welcome the competition with Axel and that it doesn't feel "easy" to get Cindy, and will look forward to cuck Wade (i'm a bastard like that) and stick it up to Axel. And if I come second to him I'll make damn sure to make it clear to Cindy why she shouldn't pay attention to him and that I (Ian) am the better choice instead.

edit : sorry for novel length comment
that's a really good analysis and i agree with that the complexity of the situation is needed. but i would really hate it if i were to do a ian-cindy playthrough and i had to let cindy fuck axel beforehand, to get to that point.
although i think evakiss is definitely gonna give us the possiblity to stop cindy from cheating anyway.
I guess these kickboxing and grappling lessons will come in handy hu ? ;)
since wen's lesson cost extra, i believe they are gonna be necessary to win against axel

Reactions: patachoucs

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
you have to make holly like you enough to be able to exchange the book reviews with her
You can get the will point without exchanging the books. Ian just needs to stand up for himself and write an honest review for that crappy book. Minerve will be mad, but Ian gets the will point.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Oh another game from Eva let's try it and I downloaded the android version and every time after a choice it gives me error and doesn't give me points

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
It's going to be fucking EPIC! :D
idk what the deal is with Mr. Ward but he said he has a lot of models and photographers in his business :unsure:
Maybe he is the owner of that Wildcats brand that Ivy was talking about (Ignite brand maybe? :))
Annotation 2020-06-02 185920.jpg

well....look who's with Axel when he first came on the scene, did the story mentioned what's his relation with Mr Ward so far? Maybe is his dad?

Reactions: Malkovichi

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
View attachment 678366

well....look who's with Axel when he first came on the scene, did the story mentioned what's his relation with Mr Ward so far? Maybe is his dad?
yeah, i know, at first i tought he was his dad, but then the last name didn't match...
no as of now we don't know how they know each other

also when Lena watched Jeremy fuck Louise she had a tought about his dick :)

Lena: My eyes got locked on that big lump of hard meat. Probably the biggest i had ever seen.
And i had seen big :D (maybe Axel) :LOL:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
3 updates in and I am already dizzy trying to decide what paths to follow
yeah, 0.3 and it's crazy how many paths/choices there is :eek: idk how Eva does this and don't go crazy :D

Both Ian and Lena got fired, but Lena has lots of ways to earn money, I don't know what Ian can do to earn money :confused:
No, Lena will get fired, Ian won't

He should write a book and... it should be a bestseller.
Yeah, he should wake up one day and puff, his bestseller on the shelfs in all the famous bookstores, money flowing in, mansions, yacht, supercars to follow, cool story tho... :D(y)

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
No, Lena will get fired, Ian won't
Only if Lena wasn't on Robert's good side, if she's been having sex with Robert she will have her shift reduced but not fired

yeah, i know, at first i tought he was his dad, but then the last name didn't match...
no as of now we don't know how they know each other

also when Lena watched Jeremy fuck Louise she had a tought about his dick :)

Lena: My eyes got locked on that big lump of hard meat. Probably the biggest i had ever seen.
And i had seen big :D (maybe Axel) :LOL:
My bad, didn't pay attention to the bio section enough lol
In that case Mr Ward might just be recruiting Axel as his model for his upcoming photoshoot, which means Lena will meet Axel whether she decided to call him or not

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Chapter 3 was all I hoped for and more. Part of me would've liked more sex scenes but the plot is so well constructed and character interactions so pivotal to the story I don't really mind (since I know I'll get those scenes in due time).
The scene with Lena spying on Louise and Jeremy was HOT as fuck, and the scene with Cindy was perfect: showing her situation with Wade which opens a window for my man Ian to insert himself, and when you think the night is going great, WHAM motherfucking Axel appears all of a sudden and threatens to take her away. He was the last guy I was expecting to show up in that scene, I guess Cindy is that other connection between Ian and Axel Eva Kiss mentioned that wasn't Gillian.
In any case that scene cemented Axel as a good villian, we stand to lose Cindy to him and he will be hard to beat, a great antagonist to an erotic game and I can wait to make him eat dirt

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Got this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'louise2.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'louise2.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "chapter_3.rpyc", line 294, in script
  File "D:\AG\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1356, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "D:\AG\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1481, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\AG\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2227, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "D:\AG\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\AG\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\AG\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\AG\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\AG\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\AG\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\AG\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\AG\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\AG\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\AG\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\AG\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1267, in render
    return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\AG\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\AG\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\AG\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\AG\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\OurRedString-v0.3ALPHA-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'louise2.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Our Red String v0.3ALPHA
Tue Jun 02 21:03:19 2020

Reactions: wiselock

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Hope the game doesn't force choice on me if I up Lena lewd too much. I up her lewd as much as possible so I can easily see a scene and just reload the save so I can pick choice I really want. I already made Ian x Lena on my main save so I'd really hate it if the game force NTR on me because Lena lewd is so high and she can't refuse it if a guy want to fuck her.

Reactions: SwayleHollow

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hope the game doesn't force choice on me if I up Lena lewd too much. I up her lewd as much as possible so I can easily see a scene and just reload the save so I can pick choice I really want. I already made Ian x Lena on my main save so I'd really hate it if the game force NTR on me because Lena lewd is so high and she can't refuse it if a guy want to fuck her.
Lewd just opens more sexual options during sex, not forces choices or paths.

4.60 star(s) 303 Votes