maqadnan

Jun 23, 2020
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 393, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1949, in execute
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1937, in call
File "renpy/statements.py", line 277, in call
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
File "renpy/exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3515, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/focus.py", line 407, in mouse_handler
File "renpy/display/focus.py", line 362, in change_focus
File "renpy/display/focus.py", line 109, in set_focused
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 749, in _get_tooltip
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 363, in get_tooltip
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 373, in get_tooltip
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

Please fix this error in android version...

Brickman

May 26, 2017
We're all big Cindy fans but nobody's talking about her brief interaction with Lena at the end of chapter5 where we can see they won't get along nicely. It seems Cindy is bitchy with Lena for some reason, I wonder if they will become enemies and with Axel and probably Ian involved I'm really interested in what will happen. The two best girls being at each other's throats will be painful for us as Ian, though lol

Visual Hunt

Dec 22, 2018
So how do I get the option to not dissuade Cindy at the photoshoot?
You have to have at least 3 lust points or higher to get that option.
Any ideas on the implications of choosing between dissuading Cindy or encouraging her? Both choices seem to make her go for Axel. Also do you think there are any consequences in your response to cindy saying that ian is making her feel shy? All three seem to have no effect whatsoever.
The only thing that changes when Ian encourages or dissuades Cindy is the minor dialogue after the photo shoot when Ian reminisce about the event.

Reactions: zOrg5

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Maybe some people will disagree with me but this point system is very limiting and frustrating, I mean my Ian only has lust 1 but he has wits 4 and charisma 4, I can't really encourage Cindy to show her sexuality in the photoshoot just because Ian doesn't have enough lust? As far as I know the game also tells us that nudity is art so there should also be an option to encourage Cindy to show her nudity artistically if we have enough wits points, another negative point in my opinion is that we as players should be able to control what happens in the sex scenes more, I mean, if Lena did not have sex with Ian in the previous update in this update they have sex without the player being able to interfere
I believe the point system is not just there to arbitrarily decide which choices are available to you, but also helps define Ian and Lena a little bit and tell more about their character and motivations. Ian's motivations to go with Cindy are mostly selfish and are driven by lust, no matter how hard he tries to deny it and convince himself that he goes with her for her benefit. So, during that scene, he has conflicting emotions of lust, guilt and care (and maybe jealous apprehension of Axel). If he tries to fight his lust, then his guilt makes him act a bit overprotective of Cindy during her first photoshoot and he doesn't want to complicate things by seeing her naked. I don't know if you paid attention or not, but from the game text, it's quite obvious that Ian doesn't really share Lena's outlook about nude photography. Lena thinks that nude photography is very profound and sensual, and that it's perfectly OK for a person to display their nudity in the name of art. To Ian though, nude photography is something erotic and a bit intimate, so he can't really encourage his best friend to take her clothes off in his presence because in his eyes it would be inappropriate if he also wants to keep some distance between them. I think he'd be more okay seeing Cindy nude at the photoshoot if Wade was actually aware of this event and was OK with Ian coming with her. As it was, to him it felt wrong, and that's why it requires Lust for him to not snuff his guild and let Cindy enjoy it all.
About your second complaint, in my playthrough, the sex scene with Ian and Lena played out exactly the same it was supposed to play in Chapter 4. So, I could let Lena suck Ian off and then ride him until he came, so I'm not sure about what you're talking about. If your complaint is that the scene is not different enough, well, it was just supposed to be as catch-up sex if you missed it in the previous chapter, so it wasn't reasonable to expect much difference.
Can he even have a real gf at this point? It seems like he can flirt with anyone, have sex with some but no one is actually talking about gf+ bf stuff or even just dating.
Holly: "Am I a joke to you?"
No I'll Play As Par Walkthrough But I Can't Get All Scenes
Pay attention to the triggers and conditions for the events. This game is very complicated in terms of structure with actions and consequences, you can't get ALL scenes in one sitting. It's RPG after all. You need multiple save files with multiple routes to be able to see all scenes. If you have trouble following the guide's structure, I'll think about creating a checklist when I have time. Rule of thumb, remember the choices you're making and remember which triggers they unlock (Use Ctrl+F if you have to refresh your memory about the triggers). Then, when following the guide, skip the scenes you don't have requirements for. Like, if you never had sex with Alison or Cherry, then skip their events. There are navigational tips that say {Go to X} if you can't get a particular scene so you know where the game will skip to.
Great update as always.

One thing is bugging me though: the fact that if Ian decides to show up at work, he loses willpower.
In most cases it is really easy to understand why MCs gain or lose willpower, but in this situation in particular I would expect a different outcome (i. e. Ian gaining willpower or losing it when choosing not to show up). The dialogues seem to support my perception as well (e. g. when choosing not to show up Ian thinks "I would've liked to be at the office last Friday, but I had to capitulate to Minerva's whims." ).
As Brickman already said, Will in this game is not a skill/character trait that calculates your overall determination but a rare resource that you can use to push yourself and make choices that lie outside of your comfort zone. If Ian doesn't have enough Will (motivation), he doesn't believe in himself enough to act so recklessly and fight for his passion. Whether Will should rather be a skill that you can't spend, is another question. It wasn't Eva's design choice.
Is there a changelog for the new release?
Eva Kiss doesn't provide official changelogs... what kind of changes you'd want to know about that wouldn't spoil the game? If you want to know how many new images there are or how many lines of code in the next update, then I can't help you with that. The brief changelog for 0.5 is that there were a lot of typo fixes in Chapters 1-3, some minor bug fixes in Chapter 4 and new Chapter 5 content (so far with bugs and without proofreading). If you want to know how many hot scenes are included in Chapter 5, I could count them for you.
but idk, after they left the studio, their conversation outside didn't sit right with me, she couldn't concentrate cuz Ian was staring at hero_O:oops: (like wtf??? you asked him to come girl...), and all that: i can't believe i let you see all that and maybe it would be better if Ian was waiting outside?? Oh no Cindy, why did you have to say something like that, that's not cool girl :cautious:
Read between the lines, dude. At first, it seemed like a good idea for Cindy to let Ian be there but when he was actually there, watching her, it made her feel vulnerable and self-conscious. Axel was the photographer, so he was supposed to see her naked (at least that's how she thinks) but baring it all for Ian was something she didn't really consider seriously. She couldn't concentrate because of her feelings for Ian and Wade, and she doesn't know how to deal with them yet. If you pay attention, Cindy never really hints that she wants to be closer to Ian. She wants it deep inside, and hanging out with Ian makes her happy but she actually tries to act very carefully and doesn't go beyond some harmless flirting to not cause major problems for everyone. I'm sure having that intimate experience with Ian will change the dynamics between them a bit, and the sexual tension will become obvious to the point where it would be hard to resist anymore, and the elephant in the room would have to be brought out sooner or later.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Can we talk about Jeremy filming Alison without her consent and sending the video to Ian? Jack in GGGB did it the same shit to ruin a person's life and Jeremy did it.. to get his bro off? I'm confused - is he officially the worth person in the game or the best friend ever? :unsure:

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
We're all big Cindy fans but nobody's talking about her brief interaction with Lena at the end of chapter5 where we can see they won't get along nicely. It seems Cindy is bitchy with Lena for some reason, I wonder if they will become enemies and with Axel and probably Ian involved I'm really interested in what will happen. The two best girls being at each other's throats will be painful for us as Ian, though lol
I think it's quite simple : Cindy is fed up with Wade and wants to be with Ian (it's clear when she insists to go to the museum with him). In my playthrough I told her to give Wade a chance, so when they meet at the concert and she sees Ian with Lena she's just jealous (I think it's quite obvious). I don't like Cindy very much (I think she's a gold digger, always trying to have others pay for her). But I agree with you it could be really be interesting if she becomes enemy with Lena. Oh well another playthrough scheduled lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertycoltan

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Lol. Cindy is bitchy, what a surprise. She always acts like everyone owes everything to her. It's just Ian is one of the most accomodating people and that's why she has so much fun with him. It's not like she just uses people for her benefit all the time, she can feel grateful, too, but this is just her flaw that she's not aware of. Similar to Perry's social awkwardness when he often comes across as a clueless asshole. Cindy acts bitchy around Ian, too, if he tries to challenge her bs. So, if Lena isn't in the mood to satisfy Cindy's unbecoming curiosity, Cindy takes offence in it and Lena just sees Cindy for who she is, especially after dealing with Robert (they are both narcissists) and naturally feels aversion to Cindy's lack of consideration. She can choose to be accomodating though, and in that case, there's no animosity between them. But I believe Lena would be able to properly challenge Cindy and put her in her place, and tell her that the world doesn't spin around her.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Can we talk about Jeremy filming Alison without her consent and sending the video to Ian? Jack in GGGB did it the same shit to ruin a person's life and Jeremy did it.. to get his bro off? I'm confused - is he officially the worth person in the game or the best friend ever? :unsure:
From what we've seen , I indeed think Jeremy is the worst person in the game so far. I would love to see what happens if Evakiss gives us the possibility to give the video to Alison at some time. I mean he's just interesting in fucking every girl he meets, and even when he says that things have gone back to normal with Louise, he manages to go after Alison (Or Ivy) at the club, thus triggering the sex scene between Louise and Lena.
So :
- Ian has a video of him fucking Alison...
- Lena tells Louise that the man is a complete asshole and does not deserve her tears...
- In chapter 3 (if I remember correctly) after learning that he also sleeps with Louise, Ivy tells Lena that she has now reasons to give him shit...

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think he's gonna be in trouble very soon...And that would be very interesting to see. Will Ian side with him or tell him that he deserves it ?

Reactions: Redgy

BASTRAKOV

Apr 2, 2018
First of all, I want to thank the developer of this game, although first of all for creating the game good girl gone bad. Previously, I did not understand how you can play offline games in 2d format. I am not a fan of erotica drawn in this format, especially I do not like Japanese erotica. And these 2 games completely changed my idea of this format. I want to thank the author! You completely changed my opinion about this type of game, making it interesting for me.

vengador10

Sep 23, 2019
Great game, thank you.
I hope that at some point Lena would be able to get a boobjob and tattoos like in good girl gone bad.

BASTRAKOV

Apr 2, 2018
Another point. I have never been interested in the process of creating games, I have never seriously considered the idea of creating my own game or something similar, but yesterday I was inspired to try it. I'm a lazy person, I don't have much free time, I wasn't interested in the process of creating games, I'm weak in programming and even worse in drawing, but I wanted to try to create something similar. I will not say that I will definitely release my game, because I hate to brag in advance (in General, the chance that I will create my game is probably 1 in a million), but I want to know how to create games of this type, because the game good girls gone bad I think well, not the best erotic game in the world, but the closest to it. If you have any tips for creating such games and you are not sorry to spend your time, please write to me

Reactions: Brickman

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Bragging rights. Jeremy is a fucking hero. He rawdogs every girl he's seen sleeping with, including Alison, while Ian has to use condoms 5 updates in, even after multiple dates. I doubt Jeremy will be the worst person in the game though. Plenty other characters can fill that role.

• Haha
Reactions: p22 and Reaurt

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I believe the point system is not just there to arbitrarily decide which choices are available to you, but also helps define Ian and Lena a little bit and tell more about their character and motivations. Ian's motivations to go with Cindy are mostly selfish and are driven by lust, no matter how hard he tries to deny it and convince himself that he goes with her for her benefit. So, during that scene, he has conflicting emotions of lust, guilt and care (and maybe jealous apprehension of Axel). If he tries to fight his lust, then his guilt makes him act a bit overprotective of Cindy during her first photoshoot and he doesn't want to complicate things by seeing her naked. I don't know if you paid attention or not, but from the game text, it's quite obvious that Ian doesn't really share Lena's outlook about nude photography. Lena thinks that nude photography is very profound and sensual, and that it's perfectly OK for a person to display their nudity in the name of art. To Ian though, nude photography is something erotic and a bit intimate, so he can't really encourage his best friend to take her clothes off in his presence because in his eyes it would be inappropriate if he also wants to keep some distance between them. I think he'd be more okay seeing Cindy nude at the photoshoot if Wade was actually aware of this event and was OK with Ian coming with her. As it was, to him it felt wrong, and that's why it requires Lust for him to not snuff his guild and let Cindy enjoy it all.
About your second complaint, in my playthrough, the sex scene with Ian and Lena played out exactly the same it was supposed to play in Chapter 4. So, I could let Lena suck Ian off and then ride him until he came, so I'm not sure about what you're talking about. If your complaint is that the scene is not different enough, well, it was just supposed to be as catch-up sex if you missed it in the previous chapter, so it wasn't reasonable to expect much difference.
You haven't understood what I meant about Ian and Lena at all, in the previous update you could choose if you wanted Ian and Lena to have sex o not, in this update if you follow the route where they are dating they have sex regardless of whether you want them to have sex or not, in my opinion that's ridiculous because it's not letting the player decide if Ian or Lena want to take that step :confused:

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes