Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
One question, are there already sex scenes with the blonde who was Ian's friend's girlfriend? If there are, are there several? I mean sex scenes with Ian. I only played version 0.1 so I'm hopeful hahaha. I'm sorry for my English.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Pretty sure Patreon has a hard NO on that content. Way to encourage a game to get defunded, genius.
The dev's previous game had a lot of incest and the final version of that game is still advertised as a reward on the dev's same patreon page.

Patreon is inconsistent as shit and it would probably be a bad idea to talk about "forbidden" content on their platform, but this is an unrelated forum, no need to chastise someone for something you are not very well informed about either.
One question, are there already sex scenes with the blonde who was Ian's friend's girlfriend? If there are, are there several? I mean sex scenes with Ian. I only played version 0.1 so I'm hopeful hahaha. I'm sorry for my English.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Blackowl97

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
The dev's previous game had a lot of incest and the final version of that game is still advertised as a reward on the dev's same patreon page.

Patreon is inconsistent as shit and it would probably be a bad idea to talk about "forbidden" content on their platform, but this is an unrelated forum, no need to chastise someone for something you are not very well informed about either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks bro! One last question, can Lena avoid all male romances if she wants? Yeah, I'm someone who just wants the male lead to have all the girls hahaha.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Thanks bro! One last question, can Lena avoid all male romances if she wants? Yeah, I'm someone who just wants the male lead to have all the girls hahaha.
Totally, this game has a lot of more choices than most games on here, you wanna play as a cuck? You got it.

You want to play as the guy who fucks and cucks everyone else? Plenty of that too.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Blackowl97

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
An that's an interesting take: some could say being unemployed doesn't necessarily makes you a lazy bum, and that this angle reinforces the "guy going through a tough patch" vibe instead of the "guy who has it all (good job, hot girlfriend, friends) but has stopped trying".

Anyway, I agree with you, at the least, about hoping this is something Wade can use to improve as a character. But knowing Eva's work I'm sure more than one outcome for him is to be expected...
Oh, sorry. I should've been more clear.

I didn't mean "being unemployed" by itself makes him a bum. But when you mix that along with his lack of drive or interest towards life - that's what makes his character seem lazy.

Now, if we have some new scenes in the future, where he is actually trying for jobs, even if he is not making it, that would keep him interesting too. (I haven't played the final version yet, so forgive me if it's already there)

But if it's just the same set of scenes and dialog as before, where all we see is Wade wasting away his time and lacking interest in anything, that doesn't really give a very positive image of him as character.

Reactions: Athemistecles

Valkyrian_Arc

Apr 24, 2020
An that's an interesting take: some could say being unemployed doesn't necessarily makes you a lazy bum, and that this angle reinforces the "guy going through a tough patch" vibe instead of the "guy who has it all (good job, hot girlfriend, friends) but has stopped trying"
I think that the latter is more interesting than the former. "The guy going through a rough patch." is an overused troupe and was hoping to see how Eva would tackle the "guy has everything but stops trying". Plus it would be more satisfying to take Cindy from him that way.

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
It does have some implications about his behaviour towards Cindy, don't it?

Before their conflict was framed as him being exhausted from work and wanting to dedicate his limited free time towards his own interests, therefore not allowing enough (or any) to entertaining the things that Cindy wanted to do with him.

Is something like long-term unemployment depression going to replace it now? His behaviour in general seems to have shifted very little, making him appear to be a much more selfish character.

Exactly! If you take away his job, Wade's actions indicate something like -

(at the best) a man who is dissatisfied with where he is in life, and is unintentionally being too harsh on his partner.

(at the worst) a selfish prick who keeps holding back his partner because he is afraid she might find a happier life without him.

Either way, personally, I feel that would be such a giant fall from grace for him as character.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Exactly! If you take away his job, Wade's actions indicate something like -

(at the best) a man who is dissatisfied with where he is in life, and is unintentionally being too harsh on his partner.

(at the worst) a selfish prick who keeps holding back his partner because he is afraid she might find a happier life without him.

Either way, personally, I feel that would be such a giant fall from grace for him as character.
I also feel like it's... Unnecessary? I thought Wade was an alright supporting character as the friend that had life "figured out" as such, but who had lost the spark of excitement about living.
We already had Perry for the useless stuck-at-home unemployed dude, it seems bleak for Ian's social circle to give Wade such a similar role.

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Anybody know what the triggers are for Jess's character? I've gotten two states for her so far and it feels pretty random, wondering if there are more and what the determining factors are for her.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
How do you get the new Allison scene? save 2 pages back didnt work for me
You just need to not hook up with Alison (grind on Emma and sleep with her, for example), then during CHapter 7 when Ian is having his alone time, he pulls out his phone and when looking at Alison's pics he can now text Jeremy and ask for "an update". Yay, more Jeremy cock!

Reactions: Priappus and Kibad
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes