MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I'mma be honest, I really want a Lena/Holly/Ian throuple, but it's really looking like that might be difficult or impossible, don't suppose there's been an official statement on that kind of stuff?

Yes... you are, considering how borderline obsessed she is with Ian I can understand your confusion of "chemistry" and "Yander Vibes".
I didn't exactly pursue her and I haven't replayed from the start in quite a while so it might be I've missed or forgotten something, but I never got obsession vibes from her, just regular romantic interest. Anything in particular that makes you feel that way?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'mma be honest, I really want a Lena/Holly/Ian throuple, but it's really looking like that might be difficult or impossible, don't suppose there's been an official statement on that kind of stuff?

I didn't exactly pursue her and I haven't replayed from the start in quite a while so it might be I've missed or forgotten something, but I never got obsession vibes from her, just regular romantic interest. Anything in particular that makes you feel that way?
Considering the fact that she CONSTANTLY wants to talk to Ian, COMPLAIN about her life to Ian, HINT HEAVILY that she wants Ian to be interested in her on numerous occasions, even when I've turned her down she continues to try and want us to be into her... So literally everything with her screams to be Yander Bitch Vibes. I've been down this road before, I know how it turns out... Fire, Death, Screaming Bloody Murder...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Christ P Bacon

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I don't see how you could possibly come to that conclusion. The story isn't even 1/2 way through.
I don't see how it could possibly not have occurred to you that I didn't know that, but you do you.

Considering the fact that she CONSTANTLY wants to talk to Ian, COMPLAIN about her life to Ian, HINT HEAVILY that she wants Ian to be interested in her on numerous occasions, even when I've turned her down she continues to try and want us to be into her... So literally everything with her screams to be Yander Bitch Vibes. I've been down this road before, I know how it turns out... Fire, Death, Screaming Bloody Murder...
I mean... That's not yandere levels at all, at least on paper. If you harbor a crush on someone then you want to talk to them, and correct me if I'm wrong but IIRC she complains about her life to everyone and not just Ian, aaand the turning down I don't know anything about, so you probably have more information on that than I do.

Not arguing, it's been a while since I've played the older content, just asking for clarification.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ya maybe cause I find Allison hotter.
More for you, less for me. Dat works too. I prefer Pale Blue Girls with tats.

I mean... That's not yandere levels at all. If you harbor a crush on someone then you want to talk to them, and correct me if I'm wrong but IIRC she complains about her life to everyone and not just Ian, aaand the turning down I don't know anything about, so you probably have more information on that than I do.

Not arguing, it's been a while since I've played the older content, just clarifying.
No worries. Then again I'm just speaking my thoughts on that whole thing and I just don't feel comfortable with her with the constant wanting Ian's attention and stuff. Like I get that you have a lady boner but I'm not interested, period. Go find Dead Man Walking (Jeremy) and diddle him. Leave me alone!!! I have better puss to slay (or in this case, patiently trying to slay.)

Reactions: MoarDakka123

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
Our Red String [v0.8 Alpha] [EvaKiss] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,35 GB

Compressed Size PC: 184 MB
OurRedString-v0.8ALPHA-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 150 MB
OurRedString-v0.8ALPHA-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -
Fix for LOAD in phone menu: (only crunched version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: Better code

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 3dtab7 and "CJ"
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes