Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Gonna patiently wait more updates, excellent game as expected from EvaKiss, but don't want to spoil the content by playing after each added scene. Hopefully by my birthday in autumn there will be a nice chunk of content for me to indulge in :D

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I'm trying both options. It seems that the choice of solutions was changed in the previous parts, now it is difficult to find the right one.
I believed it worked for me, but I just checked the Beta-Version with a save file, that I made on that position, and it didn't work.
I think, I saved this also in the alpha version, so either the lust factor that was needed to make this decision was raised from alpha to the beta-Version or it is really a bug.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Discussed this on the Discord earlier today. Here's the breakdown on the requirements for the LenaxHolly and LenaxHollyxIvy scenes.

LenaxHollyxIvy - 1)[ian_lena_dating = false] or 2)[v8_holly_strip = True] and [ian_lena_over = True].
LenaxHolly - 1)[ian_holly_dating = False] and [ian_lena_over = True] or 2)[ian_lena_dating = False].

So essentially it breaks down like this: If Lena and Ian are dating, Lena can't participate in either scene regardless of any other situation. If Lena and Ian were dating, but Lena breaks it off with Ian because he kissed Holly AND she didn't forgive him for it, she can then participate in either scene. Lastly, if Lena/Ian broke up and Ian had sex with Holly, then Lena can only participate in the scene with Ivy. Hope that clears things up.
We (all of us) had already discussed this (the why Jeremy/Mike yes and Holly no thing), so I wont talk about that again.. but.. this feels bad/wrong man :ROFLMAO::cry:

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
Discussed this on the Discord earlier today. Here's the breakdown on the requirements for the LenaxHolly and LenaxHollyxIvy scenes.

LenaxHollyxIvy - 1)[ian_lena_dating = false] or 2)[v8_holly_strip = True] and [ian_lena_over = True].
LenaxHolly - 1)[ian_holly_dating = False] and [ian_lena_over = True] or 2)[ian_lena_dating = False].

So essentially it breaks down like this: If Lena and Ian are dating, Lena can't participate in either scene regardless of any other situation. If Lena and Ian were dating, but Lena breaks it off with Ian because he kissed Holly AND she didn't forgive him for it, she can then participate in either scene. Lastly, if Lena/Ian broke up and Ian had sex with Holly, then Lena can only participate in the scene with Ivy. Hope that clears things up.
That means threesome must work if Lena/Ian not dating, just hooking. Weird..

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Our Red String [v0.8 Final] [EvaKiss] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,38 GB / 181 MB - OurRedString-v0.8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,34 GB / 147 MB - OurRedString-v0.8-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Did you read my other post? "just hooking" is not a thing, if you keep playing Ian/Lena then the game sets the dating variable regardless of how you interpret their relationship.

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
We (all of us) had already discussed this (the why Jeremy/Mike yes and Holly no thing), so I wont talk about that again.. but.. this feels bad/wrong man :ROFLMAO::cry:
I know, I agree. Doesn't seem that it's going to be changed at all, so the best we can hope for is that Eva added some in game monologue/dialog to have it make more sense as to why the scenes are blocked now. I plan on playing through the final later tonight, so I guess we'll see.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
Did you read my other post? "just hooking" is not a thing, if you keep playing Ian/Lena then the game sets the dating variable regardless of how you interpret their relationship.
Sorry, just read it. It's just taking more time to translate from Eng to my native language. So...no threesome.
It turns out that under certain conditions, this scenario for Lena is a "red line", which she does not violate.
But Ivy/Holly scene still good and Holly corruption line is open, I think.

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
BlandChili is correct. There is no "just hooking up" variable. If Ian and Lena go on the date in Chapter 4 then the ian_lena_dating variable gets set to True. That variable is maintained for the rest of the game up to this point. The only way ian_lena_dating gets offset is if ian_lena_over becomes 'True' which requires Ian to kiss/sleep with Holly.

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
BlandChili is correct. There is no "just hooking up" variable. If Ian and Lena go on the date in Chapter 4 then the ian_lena_dating variable gets set to True. That variable is maintained for the rest of the game up to this point. The only way ian_lena_dating gets offset is if ian_lena_over becomes 'True' which requires Ian to kiss/sleep with Holly.
Now it is clear. This path (F+F+F in 0.8)is closed. Never tried the Ian / Holly way, it seems too vanilla to me. Holly in my version is just a friend to Ian.

maver!ck

Dec 10, 2020
is anyone else getting this when saving or loading?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 865, in execute
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 875, in execute
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 909, in execute
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 915, in execute
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 935, in execute
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 943, in execute
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 947, in execute
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 950, in execute
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 957, in execute
Exception: String u"acce[t seymour's offer" ends with an open format operation.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 875, in execute
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 915, in execute
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 935, in execute
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 943, in execute
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 947, in execute
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 950, in execute
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 957, in execute
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1620, in _scope
return self.set_text(self.text_parameter, scope, self.substitute, update)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1644, in set_text
i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 572, in _vformat
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 160, in parse
raise Exception("String {0!r} ends with an open format operation.".format(s))
Exception: String u"acce[t seymour's offer" ends with an open format operation.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Our Red String v0.8
Sun Jun 6 06:33:25 2021
```

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
So, the way I understand it, there doesn't appear to be a plan for LenaxIanxHolly threesome?
At least it's hard to spot currently. To get Lena/Holly, Lena either has to have never dated Ian or break up with him after he does nasty things with Holly.

In the alpha it seemed like the kiss+forgive path was it, but as mentioned that means that Lena will keep dating Ian thus making Holly unavailable to her.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I wonder, does the choice with Ed (being honest with him so he finds Lena online, or having Lena use sex appeal on him to get her way) have much bearing at this point? And going forward? I always wondered where it was going but it doesn't seem to have had a major impact yet.

I'm redoing my main playthrough now and i'd hate to end up on the wrong (i.e. less pervy, less content) path because of such an early game choice.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes