Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Man, I hope Jeremy will be a wingman for once.

I let him have Allison, help him get Emma, doesn't stop Lena (kinda, it is up to you*)

Like damn bro, give ME a lay up! Ok cool, you'll keep Cindy a secret, but don't get sanctimonious with me :rolleyes:

Just gives me a high five and plows them off screen.

Smh.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
If you read all of this here, the players / fans are often more creative and imaginative than the actual game developers. I also think that in many games of this genre a lot of potential is wasted or not used.

Reactions: CoalPhelps
Nov 15, 2020
I have to say I really like the new sneak peek of Lena from the latest Patreon update. Having some more non-sexual illustrations will only add to the story and the characters, and underscore the importance of the scenes, even when no-one's having sex. I assume this one is linked to a Stan scene. Considering that Lena and Stan are likely to hang out several times before they end up having sex, it seems like a good idea to add some more visual content to those scenes, besides the standard facial expression and clothing variations of the sprites.

As we've all noticed, the quality of the illustrations has improved a lot in the last few chapters, and I like that Eva's doing some experimenting to develop their use further. I think we saw some of that in chapter 9 as well, during the shoot with Ian/Axel/Cindy and the "shoot" with Lena/Seymour, where it seemed like she'd worked more on the perspective to show all aspects of the setting. (Like the Cindy shoot where Ian's perspective was underscored by having his head in the side of the picture, Ian fittingly being placed behind Axel, so that Ian also "adopts" Axel's viewpoint when Axel stands up, and Ian having the full overview of whether Cindy's gaze lands on himself or on Axel.)

Edit: Looking at the new illustration again, I realize it might just be Lena simply sitting in the living room contemplating about stuff, but I guess that doesn't rule out Stan being present in Lena's thoughts, at least.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Um... when is the walkthrough going to be updated to the latest chapter? Is the walkthrough even being updated? This game can get quite intimidating to play without some sort of walkthrough or guide each chapter. I somehow ended up with Lena cheating on Ian with Seymour in the latest chapter... now I'm scared to play without a walkthrough.
Bloody Mare finished the Ian scenes and now is working on Lena scenes in walkthrough. There is no date yet but yes, the walkthrough will be updated. I hope until the end of the month

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Bloody Mare finished the Ian scenes and now is working on Lena scenes in walkthrough. There is no date yet but yes, the walkthrough will be updated. I hope until the end of the month
I've finished Lena's scenes (posted them on my Patreon in a separate scene guide a week ago). Currently I'm touching up the new version in general to make it visually consistent with the rest of the guide. Need to add "Recap" before the chapter (track the variables used in Ch 9) and do a final check that everything's in order. I'm positive that the guide will be out sometime during this week if nothing distracts me and I keep my pace.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I've finished Lena's scenes (posted them on my Patreon in a separate scene guide a week ago). Currently I'm touching up the new version in general to make it visually consistent with the rest of the guide. Need to add "Recap" before the chapter (track the variables used in Ch 9) and do a final check that everything's in order. I'm positive that the guide will be out sometime during this week if nothing distracts me and I keep my pace.
I just love you

Ostekerne

Sep 3, 2018
uhh i've played this back in 0.2, recommendations on whether to play this now or wait for 1.0?
There's A LOT of new stuff for you if you haven't played since 0.2. It's really great so far... But one of the side characters is getting a re-write, so if you don't mind to wait for another few months, I'd wait and then go back for a fresh play-through

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I have to say I really like the new sneak peek of Lena from the latest Patreon update.
Edit: Looking at the new illustration again, I realize it might just be Lena simply sitting in the living room contemplating about stuff, but I guess that doesn't rule out Stan being present in Lena's thoughts, at least.
That is not her living room though :)
EDIT: Well, it IS her living room. Just a different perspective.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or her room. :sneaky:
There are big windows and something blackish and something brownish below them.
It must be a new background. The closesd I could find is Seymour's office
but the curtains are too broad. So I guess we are open for speculations as of where exactly she is sipping her coffee (rather casually clothed...) :whistle:

Last edited:

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017

v1_pose2.png

Hey there!

The year is coming to and end and ORS had progressed to Chapter 9 already. Time flies...
I launched this new project at the end of March 2020, but it started to gain traction at the start of this current year, and now we're here: 9 chapters, around 130.000 lines of code, hundreds of full color illustrations and more than 648.000 words written (that's more than the two first A Song of Ice and Fire books combined), and there's still a lot more to do.

None of this would've been possible without BloodyMares, Lara, Breadloaf, theDarkFable, DrackDrap, Cabot, vBerlichingen and other members of the community who have been helping me. And also, of course, without the help of every single one of you who have supported this project by becoming a patron. I'm really grateful to all of you and I have the feeling I don't convey that properly or as much as I should.
While I keep working in the updated version of ORS and preparing for a Steam release, it's time to close the year with another Q&A session. Write down below any question you have and I'll try to answer it to the best of my ability. I really enjoy doing these so ask away!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 1546983

Hey there!

The year is coming to and end and ORS had progressed to Chapter 9 already. Time flies...
I launched this new project at the end of March 2020, but it started to gain traction at the start of this current year, and now we're here: 9 chapters, around 130.000 lines of code, hundreds of full color illustrations and more than 648.000 words written (that's more than the two first A Song of Ice and Fire books combined), and there's still a lot more to do.

None of this would've been possible without BloodyMares, Lara, Breadloaf, theDarkFable, DrackDrap, Cabot, vBerlichingen and other members of the community who have been helping me. And also, of course, without the help of every single one of you who have supported this project by becoming a patron. I'm really grateful to all of you and I have the feeling I don't convey that properly or as much as I should.
While I keep working in the updated version of ORS and preparing for a Steam release, it's time to close the year with another Q&A session. Write down below any question you have and I'll try to answer it to the best of my ability. I really enjoy doing these so ask away!
Eva is making me fall in love for Lena even more. She is so beautifull in this arts

Root228

May 4, 2017
Hello connoisseurs of this game! Please tell me, what does the choice of a card for writing a book in the game affect? And does it affect anything at all?

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes