whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I'm so confused. I've unlocked almost everything but Minerva. How do I get them?
In the Remaster, I was able to get here scenes by being a dick to her, then asking Lena to give Ian's book to Seymor. Not sure if both are required, but that how I got her scene.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I wonder what will happen in the future if you "dont" cock block axel now i.e dont tell him no touching and stuff but you tag along to all the shoots and bang cindy afterwards
Yea, that's an interesting situation. Maybe... just maybe it could lead to Ian getting double NTRed with Wade lol. I do think this kind of development is a bit convoluted from a story telling perspective, though.

If you banged Cindy outside of the club, the tone of the photoshoot changes a bit. She looks at Ian and gets embarassed but kinda wants his approval. So already, things are a bit different. I might be remembering it wrong, but I have this vague memory that the actual Axel touching and the end of the shoot was slightly different if you banged her at the club?

I stated in the earlier post that Cindy and Axel likely did not bang each other yet, but I was kinda forgetting about the club event. If Ian is going for Cindy route, he needs to chase after her, so we could say that she never banged Axel and will likely not bang him in the future as long as Ian stays on her route. If Ian doesn't chase Cindy at the club, Axel is the one who follows her. It's quite possible that she banged Axel here just like she does for Ian. She is in a vulnerable state and would be easy pickings.

Oh shit, I thought of another thing. During the cards against humanity game, Cindy gets the blushing face if you pick the "cheating" card, regardless of if Ian banged her during wade's birthday or not. I guess she really did bang Axel if Ian didn't follow her. How can we see this though...? :BootyTime:

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Son of a fuck, I was hoping I wouldn't run into the same problem I had with the alpha but when I try to run this my virus protection pops up and wont run it.

VTAllard7

Nov 12, 2021
In the Remaster, I was able to get here scenes by being a dick to her, then asking Lena to give Ian's book to Seymor. Not sure if both are required, but that how I got her scene.
I tried it. Didn't work. Could you tell what you picked for her dialog, please?

Jul 27, 2018
I tried it. Didn't work. Could you tell what you picked for her dialog, please?
You need to piss her off and get her to cut Ian's work hours. Afterwards, it is imperative that you show up at the office while Seymor is there. Whether or not you deliver the book to him is irrelevant. After, wait a while and when Minerva fires Ian the scene will occur.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
so is the game complete? or does the "Final" part in the update just mean for that chapter?
There are already 9 chapters with extensive content in each though. Potentially up to 11 more chapters to go, so it may be up to 3 years before complete. But there's a lot to play as-is, with high replayability as well with all the paths.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I would not get my hopes up on that one. Money is not the limiting factor, it is her time. End of last year she wrote about trying to delegate the linework to someone but we have not heard anything about it again so apparently that did not work out. If anything it will slow her down as she will have additional work with Steam.
I disagree there. Money flow is always a blocker for ambitious, low-staffed indie games. With a much larger cash-flow, she has many more options to find a talented, qualified linework artist she is satisfied with, among other paid staff, including a producer to delegate/navigate day-to-day tasks like Steam for her. With enough money flowing in, her largest blocker would be herself, if she isn't willing to relinquish control of some of the minutia to focus on the writing, big-picture art direction and general game design. The biggest bottleneck in a higher cash situation where she's willing to relinquish control of the minutia would be the writing. But she'd have so much more time to focus on it.

Time = money isn't just an expression.

Last edited:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Good question. From my own experience, most men in this game are either annoying or walking douchebags to some degree. At least in GGGB, there was nice dudes like Dave.

That problem also impacts Ian's side of the story because those guys are so unlikable (and in my own case, the opposite of friends I like to spend time with) it is hard to feel any kind of dilemma. For example, Jeremy is a walking cringe that grinds my gears every time he is on screen. There's no way in hell that kind of person would stay in my inner circle of friends.

Apart from that, I am not a big fan of stories/games where you start with pre-established friendships and/or romance because I cannot feel related to them since I don't know those characters. Wade is the best example of that. Cindy is my favourite girl by a mile, so in theory I should feel bad for stealing her from Wade since he is supposed to be a friend. It should be a dilemma (bros before hoes and all that). But the thing is Wade is Ian's friend, not mine. I don't know him, he is just a NPC, therefore I have no qualms scoring with the "blonde princess".

So yeah, I do have issues with the male characters in the game, with both Ian and Lena. :confused: Good thing the female ones come in different flavours.
If one day EvaKiss decides to add gay options in her game (which could be fun), better work a bit on the male characters' personalities to have more than different kinds of douchebags.
I hve said something about it a while back. Most of games where girls are protagonists all the guys around are dicks, If you take this game as an example, most of guys wanna take her by force. Axel tried, Robert as well and the old fucker. And when she rejected them, at least 2 of them tried to fuck her life. She lost her job at the restaurant and now the old fucker wants to end her life for not wanting to be submissive ot him.

Despite that she can't get a good job other than a job where she has to sell her body. It shows no respect for women at all. That is why any chance I get I turn my girls into lesbians. It is not even because I am a man and I love girls, it is because the choices these games gives are all the worst. No decent human beings. And if the girl wanna succeed in their life they have to corrupt themselves and become sluts. It is like if women has nothing of value other than their bodies.

No wonder why there is a huge disrespect for women in the society.

In the other game, GGGB it is the same. I don't see much difference. But at least the name was already saying she would be corrupted.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
I disagree there. Money flow is always a blocker for ambitious, low-staffed indie games. With a much larger cash-flow, she has many more options to find a talented, qualified linework artist she is satisfied with, among other paid staff, including a producer to delegate/navigate day-to-day tasks like Steam for her. With enough money flowing in, her largest blocker would be herself, if she isn't willing to relinquish control of some of the minutia to focus on the writing, big-picture art direction and general game design. The biggest bottleneck in a higher cash situation where she's willing to relinquish control of the minutia would be the writing. But she'd have so much more time to focus on it.

Time = money isn't just an expression.
Except that literally doesn't work with one of the most successful (money wise) eroge games. Which churns out very little content twice a year and clears almost a million in Patreon profits annually alone.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
but I have this vague memory that the actual Axel touching and the end of the shoot was slightly different if you banged her at the club?

I believe axel asks you to leave cuase you keep distracting cindy from the camera unless you can click on the stat check option that cindy needs to get used to people look at her during photoshoots

Reactions: CoalPhelps
4.60 star(s) 317 Votes